Looking for West Tennessee Rebels

smurray

Checking to see if there are any other NF Rebels living between the Mississippi and Tennessee Rivers in "The Volunteer State".

I know there are plenty of other types of "rebels" floating around these parts.

Smurray -- Ranger (Level 4)

STR 8 | DEX 5 | STA 8 | CON 8 | WIS 14 | CHA 9

Challenges:

Current,, First, Second, Third, Fourth

It never hurts to add a little more color to life... a lot more color could be a bit painful.

Hey, I'm new to the rebellion and new to west Tenn. I'm living in Memphis for school, been here since fall 2010 and discovered Nerd Fitness just a few months ago, but have been eating almost paleo since April 2011. I've hit some fitness goals on my own but Nerd Fitness helped me hit some more outrageous goals. I'm not in great shape but I'm smaller and stronger then before and looking to get better! Anyone else in the midsouth?

Keepin' it real, keepin' it simple... keepin' it real simple.

hey SuperXM1ke,

Sorry I am just seeing your post, but glad to see you on the forum. I have seen you posting on Tyler's challenge thread. I haven't seen too many mid south folk around here, I guess they are too busy eating fried chicken and Bar-B-Q ;) . I found Nerd Fitness when I tried to find a work out program to help me complete a pull up. I think the community is great here and there are some really honest folks all trying to improve themselves in a healthy way. What is your fitness vice? I am starting to get hook on mud run and I am playing on doing on in Millington next April.

Smurray -- Ranger (Level 4)

STR 8 | DEX 5 | STA 8 | CON 8 | WIS 14 | CHA 9

Challenges:

Current,, First, Second, Third, Fourth

It never hurts to add a little more color to life... a lot more color could be a bit painful.