Hello fellow nerds!

I figure with so many of us on these forums there must be some crafters out there.

I thought it would be nice to share past, present and future projects with each other. I love seeing how creative people are!

I dabble in bits and bobs as the mood takes me, I knit, sew, felt and glue things. 

My current project is this scarf, not so nerdy, but pretty bad ass all the same.

Before I've made Pokemon and Final Fantasy felt creatures;

46a82944-31fd-42a2-a929-46232f2ab9c5.jpg

snore.jpg

Since then I've made zombies and other spooky creatures too.

But I've recently I've made hair clips too;

hairclip4.jpg

The bottom two are in stages, I've got a green zombie badge and the one on the right is going to be a dead pool one.

hairzombie.jpg

Of course my favourite one :)

hair3.jpg

I also did Star Wars ones, too! I used the figures from the lego advent calenders, I also made them into christmas tree ornaments.

Recent non nerdy crafts I've recently finished include

A dinosaur;

dino.jpg

And a hat;

hat.jpg

My other half cross stitches, so he is currently working on this bad boy!

pokemon.jpg

So, that's my little dabble into nerdy crafts, I'm looking to make a sci fi blanket next, as soon as I finish the scarf that is.

You guys must have some great projects, lets see 'em! 

• Like 8

Roller girl, weight lifter, cat lover.
"Wear panties on your head & hit your friends!"

Level One Warrior
+1 WIS +3 STR +2 STA +1 DEX +2 CON +1 CHA 

Challenge Time!

Current; 27/5 Laps

I'm less crafter and more hobbyist, I find myself tearing apart electronics for recycling purposes and running around with a camera. My fiance is the crafter in this household, she does scrapbooking and "upcycling" .

http://www.webofcreativity.net/

Also... that cross-stitch thing looks awesome

• Like 2

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

Those hair bows are so awesome!!

I haven't really done a lot of knitting in a while - too many other projects - but here's some stuff I did back in the day...

Space Invaders double-knit scarf:

CompletedSIScarf02.jpg

CompletedSIScarf03.jpg

Dinosaur sweater for my dog:

Auggiesaurus03.jpg

Auggiesaurus05.jpg

Wrist-warmers, boring:

Armwarmers-Dashing.jpg

Chain Chomp scarf (my friend knit a Chain Chomp hat, I made a scarf.)

chompy01.jpg

And a monkey I knit for my mom:

monkey3.jpg

Also illustration and stuff but that's "artsy" rather than "craftsy."  I'm both.  Which means I have way too much crap in my closet.

• Like 4

I love ya'll's crafts! I've never seen something like those D&D tiles and up cycling before.

I use to crochet before I lost my muse. Here are some of my favorite projects:

rainbow_dash_hat_by_nadmikha-d6pgc3m.jpg

rose_by_nadmikha-d5uy65m.jpg

yeast_plushie__pic_2_of_2__by_nadmikha-d

Seeing all of ya'lls crafts, it kinda make me want to take up crocheting again! :)

It's not over till it's over

Never give up, never forget

I love ya'll's crafts! I've never seen something like those D&D tiles and up cycling before.

I use to crochet before I lost my muse. Here are some of my favorite projects:

rainbow_dash_hat_by_nadmikha-d6pgc3m.jpg

rose_by_nadmikha-d5uy65m.jpg

yeast_plushie__pic_2_of_2__by_nadmikha-d

Seeing all of ya'lls crafts, it kinda make me want to take up crocheting again! :)

DO EET!

• Like 1

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

You guys are incredible!

I would totally love that space invaders pattern ;)

I'd love to do building terrains and stuff, I keep getting tempted to do things like that, but it's just cost at the moment, I can buy lots of ribbon pretty cheap.

• Like 1

Level One Warrior

Challenge Time!

Current; 27/5 Laps

I'd love to do building terrains and stuff, I keep getting tempted to do things like that, but it's just cost at the moment, I can buy lots of ribbon pretty cheap.

Zombie making terrain is absolutely dirt cheep. My most expensive supply is glue sticks for a hot glue gun LOL. The rest of the supplies include trash cardboard, Trashed foam, aluminum foil , Dirt /pebbles/sticks from your yard. And some of those 70 cent artist paints from the craft store. Oh and a can of black spray paint.....

Its like legos for adults and you arnt limited by the shape of the blocks. Anything you can cut/ tear or form you can make. 

Im about as Hard a Target as a balloon full of cottage cheese.....

I used to knit beanies and stuff like that, nothing super nerdy though. 

Once upon a time though, they had a sale on sharpies at Target. I got a little too excited and bought every color imaginable.

KeS0Uam.jpg

And made this.

That counts as a craft... right? ._.

• Like 3

Jess: Level 5 Human Adventurer

STR:12 | DEX:14 | STA:10 | CON:14 | WIS:10 | CHA:4 |

[Level 1]-[Level 2]-[Level 3]-[Level 4]-[Level 5]

I'm a hero.

Cool stuff!

@Zombie - The other half's cross-stitch is mind-boggling!

There are crafty nerds over in the 6 Week Challenges... The Renaissance Rebels are creating and crafting for their seventh challenge now. Come on by and  say, "Hi!"

All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity:

but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible.

~T. E. Lawrence

When we contemplate the whole globe as one great dewdrop, striped and dotted with continents and islands,

flying through space with other stars all singing and shining together as one, the whole universe appears as an infinite storm of beauty. 
~John Muir

The cross stitch is crazy!

I don't have the patience for anything so fiddly that requires so many colour changes, it keeps him busy though. We watch old episodes of Pokemon to inspire him,

Level One Warrior

Challenge Time!

Current; 27/5 Laps

Challenge accepted.

I just don't know what to make lol

Chain chomp scarf... then you can send it to me... :-D

Wow, that majora's mask is so colorful! I think it counts as a craft. Craft is an art and art is a craft :)

I'll mark this post, if you consider photography as a craft, I'll have to put some up later when I can access my account.

My first challenge

I craft in my spare time.  Not nearly as nerdy as some posted here, but I do alright.

tumblr_mw7m2rrMFL1skbydco5_250.jpg

tumblr_mw7m2rrMFL1skbydco2_250.jpg

tumblr_mwh5wcOznG1skbydco1_500.jpg

• Like 6

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

I don't have any pics at the moment but I make things from duct tape( wallets, bags, flowers), and I like to take things apart and make other things from them. I once made a pair of glasses from two plastic forks out of boredom. And I am remodeling my basement into a zombie themed bar.

In brightest day, In blackest night, No evil shall escape my sight, Let those who worship evils might, beware my power, GREEN LANTERNS LIGHT!

I made a pair of pi scarves (double knitting, alternating colours for each number). I would have to dig up pictures though at the moment. I haven't made anything else that's especially nerdy, though I had my eye on some katamari hat patterns for a while... however, they were mostly crochet and I don't know how to do that. :(

I did find a squid hat pattern for babies that I want to make in adult size at some point though.

Level 9 Amazon Druid
STR : 17 | DEX : 23 | STA : 22 | CON : 23 | WIS : 21 | CHA : 15
Challenges: 10, 9, 8, 7.1, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3.1, 3, 2, 1
Battle Log

I don't have pictures at the moment, but I made necklace out of ds game circuit board and comic flats (Marvel's Hercules series). Oh and I make flower hair clips and little toy necklaces (lego and ninjas so far).

“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.†

~Paulo Coelho

I'm a level 3 moon elf, who's an druid assassin.

My Inspiration

Tumblr, which helps me stay the course for art challenge

FB, which I guess we could be friend :tongue:

My challenge

Instagram

I mostly knit, crochet and cross stitch. The nerdiest things I've made are toques for my husband - one is Transformer themed and one is Star Wars themed. I charted out the Star Wars one all by myself and I'm really, really proud of it

I also made a friend of mine Slytherin themed wrist warmers for a Harry-Potter themed pub crawl.

Wrist warmers here:

6th kyu in Aikido

I write stuff in my spare time

I love Star Trek

I totally want to get into resin casting as soon as I have more time and money, to make various costume pieces and props. But for now I just use more time-consuming, amateurish methods.

I also got an elite membership card at Tandy Leather recently, so crafting LARP armor will totally be a thing in the next year or so X) Other than that, I'm a sewing newbie hoping to get better at it in the near future. I want to make epic coats, and possibly combine those with the aforementioned armor, because winning.