I enjoy woodworking quite a bit. A few years ago I used to take commissions and build folks props for various things. I haven't had a lot of time to do it lately and would eventually love to return to it.

uztrEiq.jpg

8MpUvNQ.jpg

xG6Wih5.jpg

these are amazing!

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

I have finally put needle to aida and I have done some stitching. Both items come from magazines but I have ordered some supplies to do some others:

37765_900.jpg

The K is for a necklace which will be going to my cousin. And the card is for my boyfriend this Christmas.

• Like 2

Current Challenge

Previous challenges:7, 6 5, 4,  3. 2, 1

I am the one thing in life I can control

I absolutely say this every single time I hold a shawl up. 

Me too.

Tzippi Longstockings, level 9 Ranger/Monk 

Battle Log - My Fitness Pal - Quest to Find My Epic Quest - Challenges:   #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7,

The Westerosi Fitness Tour: Dorne Stormlands Vale the Reach Westerlands The Wall 

MamaBear Kiss Off Waterbending Rounding <<Current

These are all amazing!

I suppose one of the more "crafty" projects I've done is a Night Fury plushie I found on DeviantArt.

Mine looks kinda like this (sorry for the huge pic):

toothless_plushie_by_supernatural28-d34t

During my explosion of dragon themed art I made several little clay dragons based off of The Fire Within. And because Portal is beautiful, I made a multicolored companion cube. Anyone else into FX makeup? I'm just getting started.

• Like 5

*Shifty eyes*....I love FX makeup... After my Lobo costume I went a little crazy with that stuff for awhile.

• Like 1

Goal 1: To lose 90lbs!

15%
15%

Goal 2: Cut 5 minutes out of my 5k time
0%
0%

Goal 3: Complete the Spartan 300 Plank Challenge
16%
16%

Level: 0

Race: Half Orc

Battle Log Current Challenge

Strength (STR) - 0 Dexterity (DEX) - 0 Stamina (STA) - 0 Constitution (CON) - 0 Wisdom (WIS) - 0 Charisma (CHA) - 0

I am pretty much posting this in every relevant thread, so I apologize if you have seen it repeatedly...but its awesome and I don't want someone to not see it!! 

So I posted about the crochet Rainbow Brites in here (I think?) and Faille offered to make me one, and it came in the mail today, and it is AMAZING :D :D :D 

IMG_8948_zpse5a8c618.jpeg

• Like 5

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn

that looks awesome!!

idk if you know this or not, but they rebooted Rainbow Brite. definitely not as good as the originals (in my opinion) but maybe you'd like it?

I havent watched them yet, but the trailer looked cute. I have all the original series too :)

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn

For those who may have an interest in it. There's a call for Koala Mittens for the Koala's in Australia. Due to the wildfires, the IFAW is getting a lot of koalas with burned paws, and they use the mittens to protect the paws while they heal.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/australia/11333971/Australians-urged-to-donate-mittens-to-help-koalas-with-burned-paws.html

https://www.facebook.com/ifaw.au

Address to send em too. 6 Belmore St, Surry Hills NSW 2010

1cf746d571964006f9df71eef8a66d48_650x.jp

• Like 2

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

currently working on a crocheted Link hat.

and I was browsing Pinterest looking for some quick amigurumi patterns I could do for my stepsister's baby shower and stumbled across THIS and now I definitely need to find the right colors and make it (but not for the baby shower, I don't have that kinda time for Batman. sigh.) I also found a Ninja Turtle pattern.

This is what I'm doing for the baby shower

• Like 2

My Epic Quest

Follow me on Duolingo

I embroider... most of my recent ones have been bandannas

1276860_10201036988061782_974872931_o.jp

1450119_10203822979309822_1719332542976610421557_10203830103127913_2196063260207

my favorite ridge line

10007009_10202166625502012_2133540669_n.

1904249_10202050980410957_295765000_n.jp

made dis for the hiking companion 

10570476_10203911544483896_1500458103226

made the jacket and wrist thing

10292540_10203854745303952_1008519699692

I was injured and stuff... designed this and daughter implemented it

\

10409248_10203797823600945_8033753672596

• Like 2

Level 10.4 Wood-Elf, Ranger - specializing in demon fighting

"doing the impossible since 2012 :D" - Librarian of Doom

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* level 50 isn't gonna just POOF happen - alienjenn, NF IRC chatroom

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

My parents do stained glass work and when I get a chance to visit I always work on something....and when we can we do some fused glass.  I'm trying to save up to surprise them with their own kiln this Christmas so we can fuse all the time.  Here are just a few of the projects (holy hell those pictures are huge, I have put them under a spoiler as to not flood the thread):

Picture%20215_zpsejda7a5p.jpgPicture%20072_zpsvko7k46t.jpgPicture%20230_zpsmexuwxtz.jpgPicture%20208_zpskldtvhil.jpgPicture%20271_zpsgesodbs4.jpgPicture%20190_zpsjdqwjvaf.jpg

• Like 3

“It’s the sensible, logical thing to do, of course, which is why we don’t do it.” -Tanis, Dragons of Autumn Twilight

"Hope is the denial of reality. It is the carrot dangled before the draft horse to keep him plodding along in a vain attempt to reach it." - Raistlin - Dragons of Autumn Twilight

Current Challenge

Those are some mad skills.  Having bought a kiln just a couple months ago, I have to say; it's addicting. 

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

If you don't mind me asking, what kiln did you get and from where?

“It’s the sensible, logical thing to do, of course, which is why we don’t do it.” -Tanis, Dragons of Autumn Twilight

"Hope is the denial of reality. It is the carrot dangled before the draft horse to keep him plodding along in a vain attempt to reach it." - Raistlin - Dragons of Autumn Twilight

Current Challenge

I got this one:

http://www.jringglass.com/af3p-15amp-glass-kiln-p-1984.html#.VNj4Ty5W_LE

Got it from my local glass shop.  I'm enjoying it a great deal.  Haven't done much other than make some candle holders, but they are selling well. 

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

Dont know if this counts, but still...

Did this for my significant other, since she posted something similar on her facebook page and I had some fabric around. I really wish that I had a sewing machine (and knew how to use it), then it would have not taken almost 3 days (due to me not having enough time to do it in one session mostly)...

bolsalibro1.jpg
bolsalibro2.jpg
bolsalibro3.jpg
bolsalibro4.jpg

When she wakes up tomorrow, I think she will be pleased.
  • Like 4

"Unfocused" Wizard // Rationalist of the order of Bayes

Lvl 5 Assassin. Lvl 33 Jack of all trades. 7 STR|6 DEX|7 STA|7 CON|16 WIS|8 CHA

Current challenge Wizard in the making: ero san's continuing road of magic

My drawings Sketchbook, Other afiliations The Loft

Am I the only one who loves both knitting and crochet on here?... :tongue:

I've made a Slytherin house scarf for my boyfriend (and have the yarn for a Hufflepuff one for myself); Eeyore for my mom; several Portal goodies (companion cube, Wheatley, Fact Sphere, and a turret); LOADS of dragons; a couple plushies based on drawings my friends did. 

Here are a few of which I am the most proud.

Dragons! (The bodies are crocheted, and the wings are knitted. These were made for a friend's grandkids; the striped one came first, and the latter two were for twins about a year later.)

document_upload22168-3_medium2.jpg

image_medium2.jpg

And Portal geekery:

document_upload1342-0_medium2.jpg

document_upload16650-2_medium2.jpg

document_upload10842-2_medium2.jpg

• Like 1