Yaaay felties!  I love felting :)  I specialize in dragons and geeky stuff.  I sell soap at farmer's markets and I do felted soaps:

I had never heard of felted soap. That is such a cool idea! It doesn't leave linty fuzzies on you, though, does it?

Tzippi Longstockings, level 9 Ranger/Monk 

Battle Log - My Fitness Pal - Quest to Find My Epic Quest - Challenges:   #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7,

The Westerosi Fitness Tour: Dorne Stormlands Vale the Reach Westerlands The Wall 

MamaBear Kiss Off Waterbending Rounding <<Current

It's starting to get chilly here, so I'm doubleknitting myself a head/earband in really obnoxiously-colored wool. Fuchsia and Chartreuse. For visibility. I swear I'm more of a "slate blue and burgundy"-type girl, but running is making me more and more a fan of crazy fluorescent and bright bright colors.

I'd also love to get back into costuming, but I don't want to make a bunch of stuff I'd have to lug home or abandon. 

Battle Log - My Fitness Pal - Quest to Find My Epic Quest - Challenges:   #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7,

The Westerosi Fitness Tour: Dorne Stormlands Vale the Reach Westerlands The Wall 

I do cross-stitch occasionally. But I have a horrible habit of moving home (seriously, I hate it when I have to fill in forms of previous addresses in past 5 years) and usually at that time I'm not cross-stitching so sell all my stuff. So I haven't done anything recently. I did make an awesome Star Wars cross-stitch (just Darth Vader and text saying 'Come to the Dark Side we have cookies') but someone bought it off me. I might take it up again if I find some patterns to inspire me. I've seen the pokemon one on the internet before. As much as I'd love to do it I don't think I have the patience! Though if anyone has any cool/ nerdy cross stitch patterns they wouldn't mind sharing or pointing me to I'd be very grateful.

Knitting and crocheting are things I have been considering taking up. But I don't know which one to start with.

Current Challenge

Previous challenges:7, 6 5, 4,  3. 2, 1

I am the one thing in life I can control

I do cross-stitch occasionally. But I have a horrible habit of moving home (seriously, I hate it when I have to fill in forms of previous addresses in past 5 years) and usually at that time I'm not cross-stitching so sell all my stuff. So I haven't done anything recently. I did make an awesome Star Wars cross-stitch (just Darth Vader and text saying 'Come to the Dark Side we have cookies') but someone bought it off me. I might take it up again if I find some patterns to inspire me. I've seen the pokemon one on the internet before. As much as I'd love to do it I don't think I have the patience! Though if anyone has any cool/ nerdy cross stitch patterns they wouldn't mind sharing or pointing me to I'd be very grateful.

Knitting and crocheting are things I have been considering taking up. But I don't know which one to start with.

Try both knitting and crochet.  The crochet hook does come in handy when knitting.

Pinterest is addictive, but here are come nerdy cross-stitch charts that I found.  http://www.pinterest.com/kelekona/nerdy-charts/  The non-nerdy charts are in another folder.

I have conditions that affect my social awareness.  If I am rude, tell me what I could do better.

5'8" & 220 260 pounds | Miles Walked: X

2019: | 1 | 2 | 3 |

Pre 2017: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | * | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 |

Try both knitting and crochet.  The crochet hook does come in handy when knitting.

Pinterest is addictive, but here are come nerdy cross-stitch charts that I found.  http://www.pinterest.com/kelekona/nerdy-charts/  The non-nerdy charts are in another folder.

Will definitely give them a try after November (NaNoWriMo). Seems like a good way to spend the cold winter nights.

Thank you for that I will have a look! :)

Current Challenge

Previous challenges:7, 6 5, 4,  3. 2, 1

I am the one thing in life I can control

Try both, and don't be surprised if you "click" with one and find the other nigh-incomprehensible. I'm a knitter, and I can't crochet anything more intricate than a chain. 

yarn%2Bwon.jpg

• Like 1

I made a thing:

tumblr_neblvmrLbd1rz9pqqo1_500.jpg

The only thing it needs now is  bit of darker gray paint on the blades, and maybe something in the orb so that it spreads light a little better. SO CLOSE TO HAVING IT ALL DONE!

You need this as the orb... :-)

http://gizmodo.com/327065/plasma-ball-night-light-makes-us-nostalgic-for-bed-wetting

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

I love doing fused glass, but alas have no kiln and the parentals are 800 miles away so using theirs is very limited.  I also do stained glass but again all the gear is with my parents ever since the midget arrived so that too is limited.

I use to cross stitch but have not done it in decades.  

lately my craftiness has come in the form of household repairs and building mega blocks with the midget...need a new crafty hobby...does doodling count?!?! (cue sad trombone)

“It’s the sensible, logical thing to do, of course, which is why we don’t do it.” -Tanis, Dragons of Autumn Twilight

"Hope is the denial of reality. It is the carrot dangled before the draft horse to keep him plodding along in a vain attempt to reach it." - Raistlin - Dragons of Autumn Twilight

Current Challenge

I love doing fused glass, but alas have no kiln and the parentals are 800 miles away so using theirs is very limited.  I also do stained glass but again all the gear is with my parents ever since the midget arrived so that too is limited.

I'm looking at ways to raise money for a kiln.  I would like to expand my glass art.  Do you do lead or foil with your glass?  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

I'm looking at ways to raise money for a kiln.  I would like to expand my glass art.  Do you do lead or foil with your glass?  

I have done a little of each, lead on larger pieces and foil on most smaller ones.  Again due to only working on it now when I go to OKC I pretty much focus on small simple patterns and pieces so mostly foiling.  Pops does more of the lead work out of all of us.

“It’s the sensible, logical thing to do, of course, which is why we don’t do it.” -Tanis, Dragons of Autumn Twilight

"Hope is the denial of reality. It is the carrot dangled before the draft horse to keep him plodding along in a vain attempt to reach it." - Raistlin - Dragons of Autumn Twilight

Current Challenge

I've never worked with lead.  How different is it?  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

I am not a big fan, but if you are willing to be patient and make sure all the cuts are just right it is extremely sturdy.  Which is why I think it is better with bigger pieces and a larger project.  But again, it can be a beast if your not patient and willing to work with it.  I also recommend the finish edges as an exterior trim foe any piece after you foil it, again it adds extra stability and just framing a piece is much easier (used for hanging pains that might have a little heft to them).  When I get a chance I will try to get a few pics up.

Current Challenge

How am I just finding this? Pretty much all I do in winter is knit or crochet. All the things. Starting on some MLP crocheted plushies for the holidays!

I've been wanting to do some MLP plushies lately but just haven't really taken the time to sit and look up good patterns, or make my own up. I'd really like to see pictures once you're done!

• Like 1

My Epic Quest

Follow me on Duolingo

I may have to commission some from you, Kat.  My daughter is in love with MLPs right now.

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

So I finally wove in the ends and wet-blocked my Miskatonic Vest! (from the "Ivy League sweater Vest" pattern by Eunny Jang).

ef983e6f-ea09-4123-ba7c-01cb5e04c05b_zps

• Like 3