Heroes vs Villains [Sept 15th - Oct 26th]

I program spreadsheets, some form of a masochistic tendency I suppose.

That multiplier is an interesting implementation of having different points assigned to different variations. I suppose the biggest differences between points and 60s max are: A) 60s max makes variations not considered easier to add, B) points allows players to more easily try the different variations, C) points needs a GM to make far, including adjustments, D) 60s max offers fewer suggestions of new variations to try.

I think I will need to see what others say before choosing.

• Like 1

Species: Elven Vampire

Class: Assassin

Magic Numbers pvp

Heroes vs Villains 

I can see value in either system. Here's the pullup and burpee one I was remembering. It givess a fuller picture of pullup breakdowns, where multiple exercises are grouped by difficulty, which takes some of the guesswork out and makes the GM job easier.

There are also some other PVPs that did other variations on point schemes for pullups and pushups - the Pushup Qudditch, Armstrong Pullup PVP, and an older pushup one, I think.

• Like 1

All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity:

but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible.

~T. E. Lawrence

When we contemplate the whole globe as one great dewdrop, striped and dotted with continents and islands,

flying through space with other stars all singing and shining together as one, the whole universe appears as an infinite storm of beauty. 
~John Muir

Oooh, the choices! I can't decide on my persona, but I'll be going with Hero.

P.S. I'm not on full exercise duty yet so some of my 60 sec. maxes won't be true maxes but I'll make sure to not to game the system.

*wanders off pondering hero choises*

**edit**

Cyborg

teen_titans_go__cyborg_with_color_by_jul

• Like 1

To find piece with myself
I must first find a piece of myself

I don't understand anything anyone is saying about spreadsheets

you don't gotta macro to kick it...er, I mean, that won't be a problem.

Vampire Slayers count as heroes, right?

oh ya. I would even go as far to say that Eric Cartman would be an acceptable Villain. We don't tend to be a picky bunch.

To find piece with myself
I must first find a piece of myself

Count me in. I have no idea whether I should be a hero or villain-can't decide whether to be good or evil ;) Put me wherever you need to equal things out

• Like 1

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

I have no idea whether I should be a hero or villain-can't decide whether to be good or evil ;) 

What are you talking about? You are Elastigirl! My God! Pull. Yourself. Together! What will you do? Is.. is.. is this a question?!? 

9FpwJHM.gif

:)

• Like 1

Piccolojones, a level Half-Elven Warrior 

STR- 5.25 | DEX- 2 | STA- 1 | CON- 2.75 | WIS- 4.75 | CHA 7

Join the HEROES vs. Villains PVP!! FOR NARNIA AND FOR ASLAN!

Current Challenge

Past Challenges: The Return

Benching Bodyweight for 5 Reps: 

Aug 8: 110/143 lbs | Aug 13: 115/140 | Aug 20: 120/142 | Sep 8: 135/144 | Oct 14: 140/143 | Oct 23: 145/143!!!

101.3%
101.3%

What are you talking about? You are Elastigirl! My God! Pull. Yourself. Together! What will you do? Is.. is.. is this a question?!? 

9FpwJHM.gif

:)

LOL-  

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

Not many people know this, but in her early days as a superhero, Elastigirl would turn evil for a few days each month. She wore a different costume and even Mr. Incredible never caught on. Her evil name was Red Rage.

:tongue:

• Like 1

if it isn't too late i'd like to join as a villain 

1397035_10201663524203324_1125904838_o.j

• Like 2

LEVEL: 7 Furyan Ranger - Battle Log - in lieu of this challenge

don't look back, we aren't going that way:

Rebirth - Wrestlemania Dark Raider vs KZacher

From Tartarus with Love - Wrath of the Furyan - it's a secret! - FIGHT! - You can go your own way - The Rational Gaze - Rise from Death to Knife this Beast(part 3-the agony) - Demonized(part 2) -  By Demons Be Driven(part 1) -

Felt appropriate:

And for my fellow Villains:

• Like 2

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

And for my fellow Villains:

Heck yeah, bring it on! This should totally be our theme song.

Speaking of super villains, I have finally decided upon my truly terrifying and respectable persona.

Countdown_Extinction_Decepticon_badge.JP

WITH ME LEADING THE TEAM, THERE IS NO WAY WE COULD LOSE THIS BATTLE!! NOT EVEN MEGATRON OR THOSE GOODY-FOUR-WHEEL AUTOBUMS CAN STOP ME NOW!!!! HAAHAAAAA!!!!!!

• Like 3

Level 2 Human (Wannabe) Assassin

| STR: 1 DEX: 1 | STA: 2 | CON: 1 | WIS: 3 | CHA: 1 |

CURRENT MISSION : 001 : CYBER-ASSASSINATION 101

MISSION LOG: | 0 

Heck yeah, bring it on! This should totally be our theme song.

Speaking of super villains, I have finally decided upon my truly terrifying and respectable persona.

Countdown_Extinction_Decepticon_badge.JP

WITH ME LEADING THE TEAM, THERE IS NO WAY WE COULD LOSE THIS BATTLE!! NOT EVEN MEGATRON OR THOSE GOODY-FOUR-WHEEL AUTOBUMS CAN STOP ME NOW!!!! HAAHAAAAA!!!!!!

All I remember from the shows was him trying to be the leader, then getting his s*** pushed in then going back and crying to megatron... Granted I can count the number of episodes I watched on like, 1, maybe 2 hands.

• Like 1

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." - J.R.R Tolkien

"Progress, not perfection."

"Persist, Pivot, or Concede." - Matthew McConaughey

"Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't."

Rants, Thoughts, and Workouts-->Battle Log | The Improvening (Current Challenge)

All I remember from the shows was him trying to be the leader, then getting his s*** pushed in then going back and crying to megatron... Granted I can count the number of episodes I watched on like, 1, maybe 2 hands.

Sounds about right.

Level 2 Human (Wannabe) Assassin

| STR: 1 DEX: 1 | STA: 2 | CON: 1 | WIS: 3 | CHA: 1 |

CURRENT MISSION : 001 : CYBER-ASSASSINATION 101

MISSION LOG: | 0 

I may have to change my villian ego to something from lord of the rings...

SO MANY CHOICES

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." - J.R.R Tolkien

"Progress, not perfection."

"Persist, Pivot, or Concede." - Matthew McConaughey

"Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't."

Rants, Thoughts, and Workouts-->Battle Log | The Improvening (Current Challenge)

Oooh I'm in! Looks like you need another hero...Katniss? Oh oh oh Mulan!

Mulan.png

Totally theming next challenge (Oct) after her.

Will there be mods for injured people? Or can we make up our own mods? (Can't sprint...but could row.)

• Like 1

#1 #2 #3 #3.1 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13 #13.5 #14 #15 #16 # 17 #18 #19 #20 #21

Current Challenge

Battle Log

Level 18 Pixie Ranger