Heroes vs Villains [Sept 15th - Oct 26th]

I've got it narrowed down to Madame Hydra or something home made...  But I need to invoke a spell of imagination to see what I can come up with on my own... 

Race: Amazonian Ogre Princess | Class: Ranger | Profession: SuperHero | Affiliation: Doodlie and Pancake for Life

Respawn Challenge Arcs: 2021 | 2022

I am not saying I am Wonder Woman. I am just saying no one has ever seen me and Wonder Woman together in the same room.

Original Spawn Challenges 2014 - 2020: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 789, 10, 11, 12 , 131415, 1617181920, 21, 2223242526272829303132, 33, 3435, 36??

Roadmaps: 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020

Starting weight = 290.4 (2014); Current weight = 241.2; Total pounds lost: 49.2

Oooh I'm in! Looks like you need another hero...Katniss? Oh oh oh Mulan!

Mulan.png

Totally theming next challenge (Oct) after her.

Will there be mods for injured people? Or can we make up our own mods? (Can't sprint...but could row.)

run on your hands ;)

Base Character: Medusa

Class / Profession: Assasin

Level: 4
STR 1 | DEX 3.5 | STA 6 | CON 4 | WIS 2.5 | CHA 8

Current challenge         fitocracy       tumblr

Fat/Weight lost

38%
38%

Are we a go? I'm so excited for this to get underway!

• Like 2

Piccolojones, a level Half-Elven Warrior 

STR- 5.25 | DEX- 2 | STA- 1 | CON- 2.75 | WIS- 4.75 | CHA 7

Join the HEROES vs. Villains PVP!! FOR NARNIA AND FOR ASLAN!

Current Challenge

Past Challenges: The Return

Benching Bodyweight for 5 Reps: 

Aug 8: 110/143 lbs | Aug 13: 115/140 | Aug 20: 120/142 | Sep 8: 135/144 | Oct 14: 140/143 | Oct 23: 145/143!!!

101.3%
101.3%

Oops, I am horrible. Okay, so this week will be Tuesday-Saturday. 

Please forgive me.

Or don't, I am a villain after all. 

w1Bd2nH.jpg

Your mission for week one: (Tuesday-Saturday)

Save an innocent civilian or obtain a hostage

-> With niceness

Do something nice, win a heart and new minion/sidekick/leverage/fan.

"But I wanna go kick butt!!!! /whining"

"You need to have a purpose/enemy before you do any ass-kicking if you want to be a hero/villain; otherwise you are just an anarchist berserker that gets killed before sending any message of awesome skills."

Tis important to collect minionssupportershaters, and nemeses (heroes always create the villains, but try to limit yourselves for now) before claiming a name and costume or else you are just a dumb kid in bright colors wearing hockey pads.

For each arbitrary act of kindness (AAK for villains) you earn 1 point for your team. Posting details, at least a sentence, is expected fortheft and inspiration. An additional point is to be awarded for in-character posts about saving civilians or obtaining hostages/minions.

Spreadsheet

I updated the first posts with rules and information stuff.

• Like 2

Species: Elven Vampire

Class: Assassin

Magic Numbers pvp

Heroes vs Villains 

On my way in to work this morning, I noticed a young couple in their car on the side of the road with their hazards on.  I stopped to take their valuables and steal their extra tire (helped change their spare, they didn't have a jack, I did).  Took them hostage too.  
79cf5-tumblr_ln9h5gxl361qcqkb2o1_500.gif

10000246-01-00-00-00_lg.png

• Like 3

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

Super chores

ShegoRain.jpg

As part of the diabolical plan I did not do the mere minimum. Fie! I went beyond expectations to force the unwitting civilians to owe me favors, struck with such surprise that I may pull them into my web of minions and hold power over them beyond the small window of possible escape. All through the seemingly innocent activities of washing dishes and articles of cloth.

anigif_enhanced-23760-1405544277-18_prev

Gift-Obligation.jpg

Magic Numbers pvp

Heroes vs Villains 

In a shameless attempt to build an army of minions indebted to me for my patronage to them, I secured for a potential henchperson a far-improved lair (disguides as a cubicle) in my Corporate Fortress of Doom. He thinks I'm just a nice person helping him get settled into a new office. Fool!

Level 9 * Eladrin Scout

Clan: Mek'het   *   Covenant: Invictus

"An adventure is only an inconvenience rightly considered.

An inconvenience is only an adventure wrongly considered."

––G. K. Chesterton

I have never thought of myself this way-- I came all the way to be a villain.

But it seemed like the world is being tipped out of scale. No! 

Skinshifterb.jpg

I shall protect humans, for humans hurt the earth, but humans alone can turn it back. I stand on good. I stand on evil... 

I stand on balance.

So I will join the hero side this time. 

In an effort to assist our community's servants, I issued a PSA (to my roommates) to inform them to vacate the on-street parking so that the community servants may clean our streets and help our city to continue to look beautiful.

Various citizens responded with appropriate praise and fanfare (especially since it helps them dodge a $45 fine to the city!). 

As an aside, do character back stories count as "in character posts"? 

• Like 1

Current Challenge

Aug 8: 110/143 lbs | Aug 13: 115/140 | Aug 20: 120/142 | Sep 8: 135/144 | Oct 14: 140/143 | Oct 23: 145/143!!!

101.3%
101.3%

I have never thought of myself this way-- I came all the way to be a villain.

But it seemed like the world is being tipped out of scale. No! 

Skinshifterb.jpg

I shall protect humans, for humans hurt the earth, but humans alone can turn it back. I stand on good. I stand on evil... 

I stand on balance.

So I will join the hero side this time. 

Should I refrain from putting your username in one of the lists, so you are free to switch sides each week without strangeness?

In an effort to assist our community's servants, I issued a PSA (to my roommates) to inform them to vacate the on-street parking so that the community servants may clean our streets and help our city to continue to look beautiful.

Various citizens responded with appropriate praise and fanfare (especially since it helps them dodge a $45 fine to the city!). 

As an aside, do character back stories count as "in character posts"? 

Non-point-based IC posts should probably be some form of interaction with other people, since many NF'ers have their persona backstory in their own threads. The idea is to make sure this is fun and more than just a mini challenge but instead more of a battle. Adding backstory to an action post, or adding a two-sentence bit at the end about your nice deed at the end would suffice.

Magic Numbers pvp

Heroes vs Villains 

Should I refrain from putting your username in one of the lists, so you are free to switch sides each week without strangeness?

Oh, by this time-- I meant this challenge. No worries. There won't be strangeness.

I like the idea! But maybe not this challenge since I've decided to be a hero.

I can turn evil after a challenge, though, or spun into chaos like your suggestion. We'll see.

This is too good to pass on. I can't figure out what's the active quest right now though. Some help please?

Oh, and in a departure from my tendency to play evil characters, I'll join the heroes as the sidekick that overshadowed the protagonist

Thirty_Thirty_by_MOTU_fan.png

Oooooh yeah.. Here's my theme song as a bonus. SUPERIOR FIREPOWER!

• Like 1

Lvl 60 Multitasker

Baking (2)🧁, Charisma (4), Cooking (7)Fitness (2)💪,  Gourmet Cooking (3), Handiness (0), Media Production (6)🎬🎬🎬🎬, Mixology (3)🍸, Research & Debate (1)📖 Video Gaming (3)🎮🎮, Wellness (2)

This is too good to pass on. I can't figure out what's the active quest right now though. Some help please?

The active challenge is to help someone (and either gain a fan or take a hostage). I believe Harika will be updating the thread each week so that the current week's challenge will be in the second post.

Current Challenge

101.3%
101.3%

I cooked some ratatouille for Alfred.  Too bad I can't share it with my parents... because they're dead.  :(

The active challenge is to help someone (and either gain a fan or take a hostage). I believe Harika will be updating the thread each week so that the current week's challenge will be in the second post.

This seems like helping someone out to me.  DarK_RaideR is a new fan, I'm sure.  ;)

• Like 1

Love as thou wilt.

I take 72 college students hostage each week and torture them with experimentation of the most heinous sort: spectrophotometry

2hhf4b4.jpg

etfzn7.jpg

You know, Poison Ivy is the only villain I can think of off the top of my head that is a Mad Scientist Female Super-villain. I need suggestions to add to my repertoire. (I love Ivy, but she's a bit over the top for this week.)

• Like 1

STRENGTH (0) | DEXTERITY (-1) | CONSTITUTION (1) | WISDOM (3) | INTELLIGENCE (3) | CHARISMA (2)

Syren  -- Chaotic Good -- Human Druish Ranger -- Current Challenge -- Battle Log

This seems like helping someone out to me.  DarK_RaideR is a new fan, I'm sure.  ;)

So true! The tally has been adjusted. Good catch, Annyshay. A heroine for sure! ;)

• Like 1

Current Challenge

101.3%
101.3%

I cleaned my roommate's dirty pots and pans when he's busy working. :). Hope that counts.

I want to play but it seems like the teams are equal right now. Is there room??

Always room for more. :) Besides, no one said the teams had to be even. And it often seems like teams are lopsided one way or another (Avengers vs... Loki? Spidey vs. Goblin, Electro, and Rhino?). I'd say pick your poison and jump in the fray!

Current Challenge

101.3%
101.3%

Right now I am enjoying that the villains attacked first, as though they are taking hostages and building legions, which the heroes will then attempt to dismantle and rescue through the week.

Question: Is it clear that in-character (IC) means text roleplay? I just realized that language might have been slightly esoteric. 

Magic Numbers pvp

Heroes vs Villains 

Today I approached two elderly folk, and attempted to use my villainous charm to attract them to become my hirelings.

Sadly they turned down my offers and bribery, they must have wills made of steel.

(Failed attempt, offerred to help an elderly couple load their groceries in the car, they politely declined)

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." - J.R.R Tolkien

"Progress, not perfection."

"Persist, Pivot, or Concede." - Matthew McConaughey

"Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't."

Rants, Thoughts, and Workouts-->Battle Log | The Improvening (Current Challenge)