Heroes vs Villains [Sept 15th - Oct 26th]

I intercepted the distress signal in the night.

The supply truck never made it.

They wouldn't last the week without those supplies.

I tracked it down.

It was broken down on the side of the road.

I fixed it and got it safely back to the facility.

Just in time, the volcanic storm began as I got there.

I didn't get home until early morning.

All in a day's work.

(volunteered to shop for work at the end of a 16 hour day)

To find piece with myself
I must first find a piece of myself

tumblr_mc1pv2goOS1qerfito3_500.png

Failed attempt at stealing a toddler from his grand mother, took their pram instead.

Turned the grand father into stone when he tried rescuing his family.

(Helping lady get of the train with her toddler and pram)

• Like 1

Base Character: Medusa

Class / Profession: Assasin

Level: 4
STR 1 | DEX 3.5 | STA 6 | CON 4 | WIS 2.5 | CHA 8

Current challenge         fitocracy       tumblr

Fat/Weight lost

38%
38%

Elderly hostage packaged and delivered to home base.  While shopping at the ACME corner store (Walgreen's) I lured the elderly woman who was behind me into the trap I set and quickly whisked her away. 

(I let her go ahead of me in line as she seemed to be in a hurry)

• Like 1

Race: Amazonian Ogre Princess | Class: Ranger | Profession: SuperHero | Affiliation: Doodlie and Pancake for Life

Respawn Challenge Arcs: 2021 | 2022

I am not saying I am Wonder Woman. I am just saying no one has ever seen me and Wonder Woman together in the same room.

Original Spawn Challenges 2014 - 2020: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 789, 10, 11, 12 , 131415, 1617181920, 21, 2223242526272829303132, 33, 3435, 36??

Roadmaps: 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020

Starting weight = 290.4 (2014); Current weight = 241.2; Total pounds lost: 49.2

I intercepted the distress signal in the night.

The supply truck never made it.

They wouldn't last the week without those supplies.

I tracked it down.

It was broken down on the side of the road.

I fixed it and got it safely back to the facility.

Just in time, the volcanic storm began as I got there.

I didn't get home until early morning.

All in a day's work.

(volunteered to shop for work at the end of a 16 hour day)

Wow, that is impressive. How do you find the will power?

Species: Elven Vampire

Class: Assassin

Magic Numbers pvp

Heroes vs Villains 

As a robotic creature not held back by the limitations of human flesh and anatomy, I often do not understand the plight of those meat sacks attempting to stretch their bodies or achieve new levels of flexibility. I stumbled upon a man working on his back bends and gave him some suggestions. He has now offered to follow me in my ways in exchange for mere suggestions on how to better use his soft meat body. 

All goes according to plan.

Raptron, alot assassin

67666564636261605958 575655545352515049484746454443424140393837363534333231302928272625242322212019181716151413121110987 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

Last night I infiltrated a gathering of representatives from several hero organisations. They had no idea the my offered helping hand was only their to grab them and put them in my hostage cage. Solving the problems of today's youth, HA, what a joke.

Got myself invited into their next level meeting where I will be able to conquer even more innocent minds.

(It was a meeting about the youth unemployment issue and how to solve this trough new digital initiatives. I was there as unemployed youth + developer, but most of the attendees were from organisations who work with young people. Pretty interesting) 

Base Character: Medusa

Class / Profession: Assasin

Level: 4
STR 1 | DEX 3.5 | STA 6 | CON 4 | WIS 2.5 | CHA 8

Current challenge         fitocracy       tumblr

Fat/Weight lost

38%
38%

I've decided that I'm going to attempt to be Reepicheep for the remainder of this PVP. :) 

"Sire, my life is ever at your command, but my honor is my own."

reepicheep.jpg

As the servant of my King, I always seek to put the needs of his people before my own. Sometimes, I realize, needs are more than physical, and can only be remedied through attentive listening and wise counsel. Although I am but a Mouse, today I attempted to help a fellow servant of Aslan as he sought to determine the path to courtship of a worthy damsel. (I helped my roommate as he tried to figure out how he should interact with a girl he might be interested in.) 

• Like 2

Piccolojones, a level Half-Elven Warrior 

STR- 5.25 | DEX- 2 | STA- 1 | CON- 2.75 | WIS- 4.75 | CHA 7

Join the HEROES vs. Villains PVP!! FOR NARNIA AND FOR ASLAN!

Current Challenge

Past Challenges: The Return

Benching Bodyweight for 5 Reps: 

Aug 8: 110/143 lbs | Aug 13: 115/140 | Aug 20: 120/142 | Sep 8: 135/144 | Oct 14: 140/143 | Oct 23: 145/143!!!

101.3%
101.3%

yesterday: I wanted to watch some super hero training tapes (American Ninja Warrior) but the Incredible family wanted to play a board game to enhance their strategic thinking. I put aside what I wanted to do to spend time with Mr Incredible and Dash. A family needs to do fun things together too, it can't just be all fighting villains and saving cities.

Today I texted someone to remind her that we had a superhero meeting to discuss strategies. Her superhero power is caring for others, not remembering things. I decided a bit of extra attention would help encourage her.

• Like 1

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

I've decided that I'm going to attempt to be Reepicheep for the remainder of this PVP. :)

"Sire, my life is ever at your command, but my honor is my own."

reepicheep.jpg

As the servant of my King, I always seek to put the needs of his people before my own. Sometimes, I realize, needs are more than physical, and can only be remedied through attentive listening and wise counsel. Although I am but a Mouse, today I attempted to help a fellow servant of Aslan as he sought to determine the path to courtship of a worthy damsel. (I helped my roommate as he tried to figure out how he should interact with a girl he might be interested in.) 

Oh,I had forgotten about him as a hero. I love Reepicheep!!!

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

Was out on my nightly patrol when I spotted some mook giving his girlfriend a hard time in the alleyway outside one of my fave nightclubs. I swooped in to sort him out - find out the chick was actually a vamp tryin to chow down. I dusted her on the spot. The dude was so grateful says he's gonna become president of my fan club. That's cool with me, if he can keep up. Five by five.

• Like 2

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. - Wayne Gretzky." - Michael Scott.

Lola plopped onto the stool, leaning over her empty tin can filled with three fingers of Mae's bathtub "whiskey".

"Look," she grimaced, shaggy red hair falling over one eye, "I don't usually do this, but I saw you could use a hand." She stared with her one visible eye at the stranger at the bar. "You've got ZomMeat written all over your pretty-boy face, and we need all the breathing to stay alive."

She leaned forward, her whiskey breath brushing across the stranger's ear. "Grab a case of foodstuffs and meet me at the old fountain in ten. I'm gonna show you the other side of the survival."

Standing, Lola suddenly exclaimed "Mae, you sexy minx! Come here for a second!" Laughing, she spun that tavern owner around, giving the stranger a chance to make off with a case of sliced peaches.

(I helped some new people learn something. At the rehearsals for the musical I'm doing, I helped some people I don't very well how to master a time step!)

• Like 1

Lolavictrola

Amazon Adventurer in Training

STR 1 | STA 12 | DEX 1 | CON 11 | WIS 3 | CHA 16 -- 44 PT Total

My Epic Quest   ::   Current Challenge  

The earth rumbled beneath my feet as I walked.

I heard a group of people. They were troubled. Their bodies transparent and stuck in place.

"Help us." A man said. "We are cursed by an evil wicked witch! If no one notices us by dawn, we will disappear forever!"

I waved my cane at them, floral aroma fell like curtains around the group.

"They will smell you and they will come." I told them.

And slowly, the earth rumbled beneath my feet once more. 

(I volunteered to create a poster for a local creative writing club)

Was out on my nightly patrol when I spotted some mook giving his girlfriend a hard time in the alleyway outside one of my fave nightclubs. I swooped in to sort him out - find out the chick was actually a vamp tryin to chow down. I dusted her on the spot. The dude was so grateful says he's gonna become president of my fan club. That's cool with me, if he can keep up. Five by five.

1. You took action in a situation when so many people notice no opportunity, let alone choose to act instead of ignore. :thumbs-up: 

2. That seems a perfect experience for story-telling, with the twist, but I am curious as to what the reality/details was/were, as that situation appears to have a lot going on. 

Lola plopped onto the stool, leaning over her empty tin can filled with three fingers of Mae's bathtub "whiskey".

"Look," she grimaced, shaggy red hair falling over one eye, "I don't usually do this, but I saw you could use a hand." She stared with her one visible eye at the stranger at the bar. "You've got ZomMeat written all over your pretty-boy face, and we need all the breathing to stay alive."

She leaned forward, her whiskey breath brushing across the stranger's ear. "Grab a case of foodstuffs and meet me at the old fountain in ten. I'm gonna show you the other side of the survival."

Standing, Lola suddenly exclaimed "Mae, you sexy minx! Come here for a second!" Laughing, she spun that tavern owner around, giving the stranger a chance to make off with a case of sliced peaches.

(I helped some new people learn something. At the rehearsals for the musical I'm doing, I helped some people I don't very well how to master a time step!)

Having_a_drink__care_to_join__by_justice

A woman with an air of superiority returned her drink, nursed slowly, to the table when her casual survey of the tavern was paused by whispers of conspiracy. Her attention now held, she watched as a red-headed patron engaged the bartender as a surprised neighbor hesitated with a quizzical look before absconding with a box. Shego (villain persona) placed a sip of her drink upon her lips before walking around a few tables and sliding beside the red-head. A flicker of her eyes took in judgment of the patron and bartender as a gloved hand placed the drink upon the bar. Back to the bar, legs crossed in the direction from where she arrived, and torso twisted toward the other woman, she put her elbows on the counter and waited for the release of the bartender.

"Nice night to paint the town green, no?" she asked with a smirk after the departure of the bartender.

((I tried to help my mother with a painting project, but I did not assist nor be less insistent with my suggestions than I normally would have been, so I will not count that.))

Magic Numbers pvp

Heroes vs Villains 

Wow, that is impressive. How do you find the will power?

Cause I'm Cyborg. *wink*

I powered off my sonic canon and routed most of the power from my sentience circuits to my autopilot systems.

Today I fended off the Leafy Legion. The building full of innocents they were devouring has been saved! All that remains is a pile of chopped up branches.

• Like 1

Cause I'm Cyborg. *wink*

I powered off my sonic canon and routed most of the power from my sentience circuits to my autopilot systems.

Today I fended off the Leafy Legion. The building full of innocents they were devouring has been saved! All that remains is a pile of chopped up branches.

Just the toothpicks you need after eating so many leaves!

Magic Numbers pvp

Heroes vs Villains 

"Oh, don't worry. I'll be a good mentor: supportive, encouraging...  Everything you weren't. And in time, who knows? He might make a good sidekick."

Picture+385.png

Last night the neighbor needed me to watch his 2 year old son while he went to help his mother out.  Gladly accepted

This morning, there were trash cans knocked over all down our alley.  I picked them all up.  Glad yesterday was trash day.  There wasn't too much to pick up.

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

On my way to my lair, a super-villain wannabe attempted to take me down.  Rather than unleash my fury upon his feeble mind, I found an opportunity, this diet coke of evil had a human shredd-inator in tow.  I overpowered him hith by super agility and deathly claws.  He surrenderred and in exchange for his life, he agreed to be my minion and has been appointed the official human shredd-inator operater. 

(Actually, in a terrible traffic jam this morning I let this huge truck with a tree shredder merge in front of me - which I normally would not have done...)

• Like 1

Race: Amazonian Ogre Princess | Class: Ranger | Profession: SuperHero | Affiliation: Doodlie and Pancake for Life

Respawn Challenge Arcs: 2021 | 2022

I am not saying I am Wonder Woman. I am just saying no one has ever seen me and Wonder Woman together in the same room.

Original Spawn Challenges 2014 - 2020: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 789, 10, 11, 12 , 131415, 1617181920, 21, 2223242526272829303132, 33, 3435, 36??

Roadmaps: 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020

Starting weight = 290.4 (2014); Current weight = 241.2; Total pounds lost: 49.2

Just the toothpicks you need after eating so many leaves!

haha, nooo. IRL it was a tree that was overgrown that I chopped down and fed to the yard waste bin. 

I didn't eat it, I just chopped it down :P

But now that you mention it... There is a big ol' bag of spinach in the fridge that is calling my name.

• Like 1

1. You took action in a situation when so many people notice no opportunity, let alone choose to act instead of ignore. :thumbs-up: 

2. That seems a perfect experience for story-telling, with the twist, but I am curious as to what the reality/details was/were, as that situation appears to have a lot going on. 

There's supposed to be a realistic seed of truth to these stories? I need to review the rules of this challenge. I've just been reading a lot of Buffy comics.  I did tutor a student who needed help in Physical Chemistry yesterday....?

• Like 1

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. - Wayne Gretzky." - Michael Scott.

*Syren is slowly assembling her minions for terrible scientific experiments.

Meanwhile, the "secret" lair is starting to come together.*

(Fed my significant other's mother's cats and dog while she is on the mend for some medical issues, and I am working on cleaning her/our? house).

STRENGTH (0) | DEXTERITY (-1) | CONSTITUTION (1) | WISDOM (3) | INTELLIGENCE (3) | CHARISMA (2)

Syren  -- Chaotic Good -- Human Druish Ranger -- Current Challenge -- Battle Log

There's supposed to be a realistic seed of truth to these stories? I need to review the rules of this challenge. I've just been reading a lot of Buffy comics.  I did tutor a student who needed help in Physical Chemistry yesterday....?

It is not required that the posts match, but so far they have has some ties so I took the assumption. Putting the reality in parentheses might help. PChem is scary, my school's science department gave a special award to the few students to take and pass both classes of it.

Magic Numbers pvp

Heroes vs Villains 

I let a newbie enchantress copy my mind-thwarting scroll...

(let a friend copy a lecture note for the missing day.)

Lola slipped out of the dilapitated tavern, pulling a machete out from betwixt her shoulder blades. Mae's tavern was in an old fast food chain, one of the few original standing buildings in Nova. Mae, being a native of the Nova before, had claimed the space as her own early in the plague. She bartered bathtub whiskey and gin, and the occasional scavenged bottle, for supplies. People still loved to drink, so business was thriving.

In the evening hours, Nova became quiet. Torches were dangerous, and batteries were hard to come by. Lola tread softly through the back alleys in the shanties towards the old fountain. Sitting awkwardly, canned peaches on his lap, was the stranger.  He had a contradictory blend of youthful good looks and graying temples. But then, everyone was going a little gray these days. 

Lola whistled and jerked her head north, indicating the back of a burned out coffee house. They crept inside, weapons drawn. One couldn't be too careful in Nova, as breaches had happened in the past, and would happen again. 

After a brief survey of the backroom, Lola emerged. "Look. I don't usually go around helping people. I called you here because I know who you are." The stranger startled, dropping the case of food. 

"What do you want?" he stammered.

Lola smirked. "I want to survive, Mr. President."

(( I am going to tonight's choir rehearsal for my church, even though I frankly want to drop it. I have a lot on my plate and I don't particularly enjoy it. But, it's my way of giving back to the church, so I'm committing for 1 more year))

Lolavictrola

Amazon Adventurer in Training

STR 1 | STA 12 | DEX 1 | CON 11 | WIS 3 | CHA 16 -- 44 PT Total

My Epic Quest   ::   Current Challenge