Heroes vs Villains [Sept 15th - Oct 26th]

Fed the snakes, a woman has got to care of her hairdo

Went to bakery immediately when told too, instead of postponing it to right before lunch as usually. Also ordered some whey and quest bars, this has been on my to do list for a month.

* not comparing my parents to snakes

• Like 1

Base Character: Medusa

Class / Profession: Assasin

Level: 4
STR 1 | DEX 3.5 | STA 6 | CON 4 | WIS 2.5 | CHA 8

Current challenge         fitocracy       tumblr

Fat/Weight lost

38%
38%

Taking the hits from the heroes seems to have made his head a little fuzzy.  A clown that can't see isn't funny.

Got an eye appointment scheduled (and went) that I had been putting off for a month or more.  

Now that the Clown Prince of Crime could see again, it was time to be able to see what he was seeing.

Installed a light in my garage that has been waiting for almost a year to be installed

• Like 2

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

Decoded the top secret message from headquarters, and then quickly threw it into the vaporizer so that it would not get into the wrong hands.

Shredded several bills

• Like 2

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

Sent spam to all the heroes I know and got a lot of nasty replies.  I'm going to clear out all but the most fun reads.

Cleaned my work email...   that took 45 minutes...  I'll have to stay on top of that.

Look at all these used up or useless props laying around.  Shark gun?  Old Toothy has been dead in that thing for months.  Exploding cake tastes awful.  Woman's underwear remover?  ...   Maybe I'll hold on to that one.  For science.

Cleared out a lot of crap in a 10 minute cleaning blitz last night.  Feels good to have some more free space in the house.

• Like 2

Level 2 Warforged Druid

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

Sent spam to all the heroes I know and got a lot of nasty replies. I'm going to clear out all but the most fun reads.

Cleaned my work email... that took 45 minutes... I'll have to stay on top of that.

Look at all these used up or useless props laying around. Shark gun? Old Toothy has been dead in that thing for months. Exploding cake tastes awful. Woman's underwear remover? ... Maybe I'll hold on to that one. For science.

Cleared out a lot of crap in a 10 minute cleaning blitz last night. Feels good to have some more free space in the house.

If you have batman's shark repellant spray you should totally keep it

LEVEL: 7 Furyan Ranger - Battle Log - in lieu of this challenge

don't look back, we aren't going that way:

Rebirth - Wrestlemania Dark Raider vs KZacher

From Tartarus with Love - Wrath of the Furyan - it's a secret! - FIGHT! - You can go your own way - The Rational Gaze - Rise from Death to Knife this Beast(part 3-the agony) - Demonized(part 2) -  By Demons Be Driven(part 1) -

• Sorted a pile of things to give/sell/toss

Sent an email to start the process of donating my taekwondo gear

Cornered the person at work I needed to consult (longer than 5 min...I wouldn't leave even though I was tired and hungry)

Packed for my weekend trip (yayyyyy)

• Like 1

#1 #2 #3 #3.1 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13 #13.5 #14 #15 #16 # 17 #18 #19 #20 #21

Current Challenge

Battle Log

Level 18 Pixie Ranger

The doctors at Arkham keep telling me that they can help me.  I met with one doctor, she became my ally (Hi Harley!) but maybe I can convince more to see my side of things.

Rescheduled an appointment I've been putting off for a week.  Feels good to get that done.

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Cyborg continues to clean out his bathroom...

The pile of electronics is sorted and put away.

(I was headed to the basement and I brought 2 ice chests with me and put them away. I would have just left them in the kitchen but I wanted Cyborg to score more points)

• Like 1

To find piece with myself
I must first find a piece of myself

Cancelled my netflix account : which I never use

LEVEL: 7 Furyan Ranger - Battle Log - in lieu of this challenge

don't look back, we aren't going that way:

Rebirth - Wrestlemania Dark Raider vs KZacher

From Tartarus with Love - Wrath of the Furyan - it's a secret! - FIGHT! - You can go your own way - The Rational Gaze - Rise from Death to Knife this Beast(part 3-the agony) - Demonized(part 2) -  By Demons Be Driven(part 1) -

I vacuumed a room I have not bothered with, while also vacuuming the rest of the house.

I checked out the crawl space - part of a larger project that I have been putting off by not looking in at the space.

I did the first step of organizing my online accounts, the next steps include getting rid of some.

I set up a video call with a few people I have not spoken with in a long time.

Checked into getting a transit card.

Banking transfer to savings

• Like 1

Species: Elven Vampire

Class: Assassin

Magic Numbers pvp

Heroes vs Villains 

They don't know who I am! Those fools! I'll show them my true power and influence. They'll never forget me again!

Finally sent in paperwork to dispute a bridge toll violation. Okay, two. My car is registered with the toll system but for no reason I can figure, every few months their computer decides I'm not and sends a traffic ticket for toll evasion. Then I fill out a form with my account number, and that's that. It's easy but stupid and annoying so i tend to let them pile up.

Level 9 * Eladrin Scout

Clan: Mek'het   *   Covenant: Invictus

"An adventure is only an inconvenience rightly considered.

An inconvenience is only an adventure wrongly considered."

––G. K. Chesterton

A villains got to take care of herself.  LadyShello schedules that visit to the Dr that she has been putting off.  Since she is a terrible bookkeeper and hates to part with her money, she still hasn't paid for the last visit.  There is also some boring paperwork that must be submitted for the Villains Union Workers.

(scheduled 1 visit, paid for a previous one, and got the details in order to get some required work paperwork submitted)

Race: Amazonian Ogre Princess | Class: Ranger | Profession: SuperHero | Affiliation: Doodlie and Pancake for Life

Respawn Challenge Arcs: 2021 | 2022

I am not saying I am Wonder Woman. I am just saying no one has ever seen me and Wonder Woman together in the same room.

Original Spawn Challenges 2014 - 2020: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 789, 10, 11, 12 , 131415, 1617181920, 21, 2223242526272829303132, 33, 3435, 36??

Roadmaps: 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020

Starting weight = 290.4 (2014); Current weight = 241.2; Total pounds lost: 49.2

How does all this useless information keep getting mixed with my important messages from headquarters" Elastigirl wonders as she discards useless messages

Went through my email and got rid of useless and old info

• Like 1

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

Every hero needs a good working winter hero costume.

I cleaned out the pockets of my winter coat and have it by the door so I can take it to the dry cleaners to be cleaned tomorrow.

Tonight, I've been a busy bat...

Went through my bat tactics manual and removed outdated bookmarks.

Stopped the annoying buzzing that was plaguing the batmobile.

Set out a schedule for Alfred, so he stops waking me up too damn late.

Sent a message to a small group of heroes that I need to help coordinate.

Found some social events in order to maintain rich playboy facade.

Told Alfred which days I am open to unnecessary interruptions.

Made demands for improvement of victuals.

Sorted out how much I actually owe Gordon from all those wagers we've made.

Came up with a plan for narrowing down my next target.

Re-automate some batcave essentials.

Crime never sleeps.  Neither does vengeance. 

(Deleted internet bookmarks.  Cancelled SiriusXM subscription.  Made a new morning routine.  Sent an important small group email for work.  Found possible group hikes in the next few weeks.  Told my home call preferences to our scheduler.  Grocery List!  Squaring up with the roommate.  Made plans for how to approach next step in fellowship applications.  Paid bills!)

• Like 1

Love as thou wilt.

LadyShello began working on a new supervillain costume to keep her secret identity....well, secret. 

Finally started working on my Halloween costume... 

• Like 1

Race: Amazonian Ogre Princess | Class: Ranger | Profession: SuperHero | Affiliation: Doodlie and Pancake for Life

Respawn Challenge Arcs: 2021 | 2022

I am not saying I am Wonder Woman. I am just saying no one has ever seen me and Wonder Woman together in the same room.

Original Spawn Challenges 2014 - 2020: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 789, 10, 11, 12 , 131415, 1617181920, 21, 2223242526272829303132, 33, 3435, 36??

Roadmaps: 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020

Starting weight = 290.4 (2014); Current weight = 241.2; Total pounds lost: 49.2

In order to defeat the heroes, you can't be predictable. Medusa decided what her future weapons would be.

• Decided early what my next challenge goals will be
  • Got an appointment at the doctor's for an IUD 

Base Character: Medusa

Class / Profession: Assasin

Level: 4
STR 1 | DEX 3.5 | STA 6 | CON 4 | WIS 2.5 | CHA 8

Current challenge         fitocracy       tumblr

Fat/Weight lost

38%
38%