Heroes vs Villains [Sept 15th - Oct 26th]

Oh boy, squats.  That's where I'm a viking!

0d29f7739fd77bdc44222243df2dea56.jpg

Total 100 last night.  In sets mind you, but nailed them.  

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

Oh boy, squats.  That's where I'm a viking!

0d29f7739fd77bdc44222243df2dea56.jpg

Total 100 last night.  In sets mind you, but nailed them.  

it must've been 100 reps day :P

LEVEL: 7 Furyan Ranger - Battle Log - in lieu of this challenge

don't look back, we aren't going that way:

Rebirth - Wrestlemania Dark Raider vs KZacher

From Tartarus with Love - Wrath of the Furyan - it's a secret! - FIGHT! - You can go your own way - The Rational Gaze - Rise from Death to Knife this Beast(part 3-the agony) - Demonized(part 2) -  By Demons Be Driven(part 1) -

it must've been 100 reps day :tongue:

Go big or go home, right?

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

I'll post an RPG another day! Busy bee...

This is such a good challenge for me... I NEED to gain some leg strength, and fast. The finale of this big dance number (I'm doing a musical), involves us kneeling and leaping to our feet repeatedly... quickly. I'm falling behind, and I don't want to look like the awkward fat girl. I wanna look like the graceful fat girl!

I'm doing 2 exercises this challenge - Prisoner Squats and Good Mornings. They work different parts of the leg, and I can do them in the handicap stall at work (BONUS)!

• Like 1

Lolavictrola

Amazon Adventurer in Training

STR 1 | STA 12 | DEX 1 | CON 11 | WIS 3 | CHA 16 -- 44 PT Total

My Epic Quest   ::   Current Challenge  

Elastigirl and the other heroes were prepared. They had not been sitting idle. They were making defense plans, insuring that the city was safe. Their plans would safeguard the city and defeat the villains.

Elastigirl piloted her plane over the city. She and the other heroes had invented the " Defense Shield of Awesome Protection"  The shield would protect the city from any damage that the villains tried to inflict upon the city. They villains would not be able to break through the shield to damage the repaired power plant or the dam. As she flew over the city, she pushed the green lever on her console, releasing the  Shield of Awesome Protection" over the city. Now the city was protected from the villain's evil plots.

Used 8 points

• Like 1

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

Noting Elastigirl's D-SaP, I gathered my brethren for a quick meeting.

"Elastigirl has covered everything above ground with a cursory level of defense. We must take to the tunnels and shore up our underground defenses as well. The Villains are coming, that much is for sure. Last time they had the jump on us. We must be prepared for this oncoming battle."

Then my brethren and I took to the sewer system, placing smaller D-SaP units around the city's underground perimeter.

6 points.

• Like 1

Piccolojones, a level Half-Elven Warrior 

STR- 5.25 | DEX- 2 | STA- 1 | CON- 2.75 | WIS- 4.75 | CHA 7

Join the HEROES vs. Villains PVP!! FOR NARNIA AND FOR ASLAN!

Current Challenge

Past Challenges: The Return

Benching Bodyweight for 5 Reps: 

Aug 8: 110/143 lbs | Aug 13: 115/140 | Aug 20: 120/142 | Sep 8: 135/144 | Oct 14: 140/143 | Oct 23: 145/143!!!

101.3%
101.3%

Before the bane of Lurtz exsistence could discover him he had used his forces to dig a tunnel beneath the city, however now the vermin had him cut off from the outside, all he could do was continue further into the city and find a way to allow the rest of the villians that where not with him inside.

3 points used. So I did these this morning but wasnt able to post until now, of course Piccolo Jones would beat me to the punch, so if theres any issues with my post I can change it...

• Like 1

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." - J.R.R Tolkien

"Progress, not perfection."

"Persist, Pivot, or Concede." - Matthew McConaughey

"Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't."

Rants, Thoughts, and Workouts-->Battle Log | The Improvening (Current Challenge)

Before the bane of Lurtz exsistence could discover him he had used his forces to dig a tunnel beneath the city, however now the vermin had him cut off from the outside, all he could do was continue further into the city and find a way to allow the rest of the villians that where not with him inside.

3 points used. So I did these this morning but wasnt able to post until now, of course Piccolo Jones would beat me to the punch, so if theres any issues with my post I can change it...

I'm so down with this. :) Of course, being cut off from your allies... could be problematic. But then, looking at the spreadsheet, I don't know if Elastigirl and I can hold off the hoards. ;)  I call your tunneling fair play. Let's get this on!

• Like 2

Current Challenge

Aug 8: 110/143 lbs | Aug 13: 115/140 | Aug 20: 120/142 | Sep 8: 135/144 | Oct 14: 140/143 | Oct 23: 145/143!!!

101.3%
101.3%

Elastigirl and the other heroes were prepared. They had not been sitting idle. They were making defense plans, insuring that the city was safe. Their plans would safeguard the city and defeat the villains.

Elastigirl piloted her plane over the city. She and the other heroes had invented the " Defense Shield of Awesome Protection"  The shield would protect the city from any damage that the villains tried to inflict upon the city. They villains would not be able to break through the shield to damage the repaired power plant or the dam. As she flew over the city, she pushed the green lever on her console, releasing the  Shield of Awesome Protection" over the city. Now the city was protected from the villain's evil plots.

Used 8 points

My dear sweet Elastigirl.  While yes, this shield will hold some of my less motivated peers outside the city, some of us are still inside.  ahahahahahahaha!

tumblr_mxee3uiGSF1slvxuqo1_500.gif

8 points used to blow the DSoAP sky high.

Joker_laughing.gif

Door's open, boys and girls!

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Strolls in the "front door" and surveys the scene looking for someone to break  :devilish:

3665344-broken.gif

6 points

From Tartarus with Love - Wrath of the Furyan - it's a secret! - FIGHT! - You can go your own way - The Rational Gaze - Rise from Death to Knife this Beast(part 3-the agony) - Demonized(part 2) -  By Demons Be Driven(part 1) -

Strolls in the "front door" and surveys the scene looking for someone to break  :devilish:

3665344-broken.gif

6 points

However, the heroes had planned ahead. There was a fail safe mechanism installed on the shield. Upon its' destruction, 1000 poison arrows were released. These poison arrows had tracking devices installed in them, designed to detect villains.  And one of those poison arrows went flying straight toward Kzacher's evil heart.

6 points used

• Like 1

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

Madame Hydra had been lurking in her lair training minions.  She heard the blast when the shield protecting the city gave way and decided it was time to initiate her plan.  She hadn’t been in the street long when an onslaught of poison arrows fell all around her.  She quickly donned her teleportation ring and teleported to the city’s water treatment facility.  Luckily, she was quick enough to avoid any arrows.  Once there, Madame Hydra found herself alone and emptied a vial of liquid into the water lines. 

4 points used to poison the city’s water.

Race: Amazonian Ogre Princess | Class: Ranger | Profession: SuperHero | Affiliation: Doodlie and Pancake for Life

Respawn Challenge Arcs: 2021 | 2022

I am not saying I am Wonder Woman. I am just saying no one has ever seen me and Wonder Woman together in the same room.

Original Spawn Challenges 2014 - 2020: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 789, 10, 11, 12 , 131415, 1617181920, 21, 2223242526272829303132, 33, 3435, 36??

Roadmaps: 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020

Starting weight = 290.4 (2014); Current weight = 241.2; Total pounds lost: 49.2

Seeing the arrows heading straight for his fellow evil doer Lurtz propels himself in front of Kzacher, the arrow takes him in the shoulder. Lurtz laughs as he pulls the arrow out. Uruk in fighting was legendary, often poision weapons where used. He had survived more fatal poisons that this. 

3 points used to put the villains up on this front, i think?

• Like 1

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." - J.R.R Tolkien

"Progress, not perfection."

"Persist, Pivot, or Concede." - Matthew McConaughey

"Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't."

Rants, Thoughts, and Workouts-->Battle Log | The Improvening (Current Challenge)

Seeing the arrows heading straight for his fellow evil doer Lurtz propels himself in front of Kzacher, the arrow takes him in the shoulder. Lurtz laughs as he pulls the arrow out. Uruk in fighting was legendary, often poision weapons where used. He had survived more fatal poisons that this. 

3 points used to put the villains up on this front, i think?

Yes,I think this is how the scoring works:

Hero- Elastigirl defense shield 8 pts-   Villians Jitters defense and Cn3Wton 11 pts= shield down

Villain Kzacher attack 6 pts-Hero Elastigirl attacks back 6 pts =  Kzachers attack stopped

Villain Lady Shello poison water 4 pts

Villain Lurtz-Cn3 saves Kzacher  3 pts

Which puts villains up front,temporarily, while the heroes need to save the water supply and get Lurtz.

Signing off to do more squats

Madame Hydra had been lurking in her lair training minions.  She heard the blast when the shield protecting the city gave way and decided it was time to initiate her plan.  She hadn’t been in the street long when an onslaught of poison arrows fell all around her.  She quickly donned her teleportation ring and teleported to the city’s water treatment facility.  Luckily, she was quick enough to avoid any arrows.  Once there, Madame Hydra found herself alone and emptied a vial of liquid into the water lines. 

4 points used to poison the city’s water.

As the poison hit the water, an alarm sounds. The heroes had prepared themselves against an attack on the water supply. As the alarm sounds, the water detoxifier is powered up. The detoxifier pours the detoxifying agents into the water, neutralizing the poison, and making the water safe once again

4 points used to clean the city's water supply

Let's try to keep a running tally to help keep things clearer. Just copy and paste the list and make adjustments for your action in the appropriate scene. So far we are:

Scene Totals:

Underground sealed off (H+6)
Water Supply (Tied)

City Perimeter (V+6)

So my post looks like this:

I heard the rumbling from up above and knew that something bad must have happened to Elastigirl's shield. Rushing out of a tunnel, I found myself face to face with Saruman's beast and Bane. What should I do? Of course the choice of action is obvious.

Sounding my battle horn, I cautiously advance, rapier drawn, praying to Aslan that my call for help would be heard by the other Heroes. I also whispered a quick prayer that Elastigirl is okay, seeing that her D-SAP was destroyed. 

+6 points to the City Perimeter scene

Scene Totals:

Water Supply (Tied)

City Perimeter (Tied)

Dang, We're really missing the Heroes on this one. ShadowLion had an especially strong presence. We'll miss her activity, although I can understand needing to pull back. Just mean these legs are going to be screaming a little bit more this week. :)

• Like 1

Current Challenge

101.3%
101.3%

Thalianost was patrolling the sewer when he heard the ring of the mouse's horn.  He drew his sword and ran toward the sound.  Rounding a corner he spotted the small yet fierce knight squaring off against the uruk and an even larger masked man.  Before he is noticed he seizes the oppurtunity and charges the uruk with his shield. 

(correct me if I am wrong but I believe this contributes to the city parimiter?  +1

Scene Totals:

Water Supply (Tied)

City Perimeter (H+1)

• Like 1

Sir Thalianost, Level 9 Human Knight (Training as a Warrior)

STR - 24.6 | DEX - 4.1 | STA - 1.7 | CON - 15.4 | WIS - 3.2 | CHA - 4.1

Those who live by the sword die by the sword... and wouldn't want it any other way.

1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th 9th 10th 11th 12th

Current Challenge:

Thalianost Branches Out

Thalianost was patrolling the sewer when he heard the ring of the mouse's horn.  He drew his sword and ran toward the sound.  Rounding a corner he spotted the small yet fierce knight squaring off against the uruk and an even larger masked man.  Before he is noticed he seizes the oppurtunity and charges the uruk with his shield. 

(correct me if I am wrong but I believe this contributes to the city parimiter?  +1

Scene Totals:

Water Supply (Tied)

City Perimeter (H+1)

Bane notices Thalianost charging his ally and chooses to return the favor that CN3wton did him in kind. stepping in and lowering his shoulder, halting the charge of the shield bearer. "speak of the devil, and he shall appear"   +1

Scene Totals:

Water Supply (Tied)

City Perimeter (Tied)

Thanks to the help of his minions, The Clown Prince of Crime managed to short circuit the water detoxifier, knowing the heroes would attempt something like that.  He added a little something to it if one of the do-gooders decided they might want to fix it. ahahahahahaha!

+2 points to destroy it.  My kids pushed me last night to do more squats.  

Water Supply (V+2)

City Perimeter (Tied) 

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

In the heat of the battle, I wasn't aware of much other than the foe before me. But out of the corner of my eye I saw two things. First, a familiar ally, Thalianost, joining me in battle. Second, Albeus giving Elastigirl some much needed medical attention. With the renewed determination that only comes when fighting alongside your allies, I rushed the beast.

"For Narnia and for Aslan!"

+1 used (and I applied Albeus51's point to the City Perimeter as well)

Underground Sealed Off (H+6)

Water Supply (V+2)

City Perimeter (H+2)

Current Challenge

101.3%
101.3%

A glint from the sky grew and grew until KAAAATHUNK. A robot beast crashed into the ground from the sky above, creating a small crater in the midst of the battle at the perimeter and landing upon a couple of unfortunate Heroes in their attempts to join the fray. The robot raptor sparkled and jolted electricity all around it as it stood up and dusted itself off.

"The flesh is ever so weak."

+5 point to V

Underground Sealed Off (H+6)

Water Supply (V+2)

City Perimeter (V+3)

• Like 1

Raptron, alot assassin

67666564636261605958 575655545352515049484746454443424140393837363534333231302928272625242322212019181716151413121110987 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1