Heroes vs Villains [Sept 15th - Oct 26th]

I gave my kids full authority to call out "Batman's coming!" and then had to call out lunges or squats and I would have to do a set of 10. Well, you give a 7 and a 3 year old that kind of power.... things got a little nutty.

Oh man! So much win right there! I will have to steal that idea, my 3 year old would have so much fun with it.

Oh, and yet again, I have had an absolute blast following this thread.

• Like 1

To find piece with myself
I must first find a piece of myself

They did it this morning before breakfast. I told them it was the last time. This was a lot of fun everyone. Can't wait for next week!

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

Batman had cleverly evaded both Bane and the Clown to sneak back to the city in the dead of night. He parked the bat mobile directly across the entrance to the catacombs and ran into the darkness yelling "Batman's coming" just as his batterang took out the already dim light source.

(Can someone add the 24 squats I did on Thursday night? Sorry for the delay, night shift schedule is making it hard to keep up with the posting... Anyway...)

+3 Underground, if you'll allow it. :D

• Like 1

Love as thou wilt.

Hero's Win!

109%
109%

105%
105%

The momentum of new ideas was not enough for the villains to defeat the heroes in a display of strength. The heroes sprung from the ground, up from their defeat, and emerged victorious through the close contest. Both sides fought hard and well, but it was now time to return to their lairs, caves, fortresses, and manors to nurse wounds and celebrate or plan a new assault.

Mission 5: (Monday-Saturday)

One's lair/cave is a refection of one's mental state, for where we are most sheltered we allow our inner chaos or calm to be set free.

This week, the aim is to shorten your to-do list to clear it of clutter and gain some mental peace. Look at your to-do list, and find the items that would take 5 minutes (maybe up to 10) and just do it now. One point will be awarded for each item completed.

Note: Doing some work (5 minutes) on a task that is large but otherwise put off for at least a month may count, but only once per task. For example, if you have put off working on a writing project for many weeks, some work on it will count, but only for one point for the whole week no matter how much time you work on it.

• Like 4

Species: Elven Vampire

Class: Assassin

Magic Numbers pvp

Heroes vs Villains 

Hero's Win!

109%
109%

105%
105%

The momentum of new ideas was not enough for the villains to defeat the heroes in a display of strength. The heroes sprung from the ground, up from their defeat, and emerged victorious through the close contest. Both sides fought hard and well, but it was now time to return to their lairs, caves, fortresses, and manors to nurse wounds and celebrate or plan a new assault.

Mission 5: (Monday-Saturday)

One's lair/cave is a refection of one's mental state, for where we are most sheltered we allow our inner chaos or calm to be set free.

This week, the aim is to shorten your to-do list to clear it of clutter and gain some mental peace. Look at your to-do list, and find the items that would take 5 minutes (maybe up to 10) and just do it now. One point will be awarded for each item completed.

Perfect timing for this mission, I have so much to do!

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." - J.R.R Tolkien

"Progress, not perfection."

"Persist, Pivot, or Concede." - Matthew McConaughey

"Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't."

Rants, Thoughts, and Workouts-->Battle Log | The Improvening (Current Challenge)

Note: Doing some work (5 minutes) on a task that is large but otherwise put off for at least a month may count, but only once per task. For example, if you have put off working on a writing project for many weeks, some work on it will count, but only for one point for the whole week no matter how much time you work on it.

• Like 1

Species: Elven Vampire

Class: Assassin

Magic Numbers pvp

Heroes vs Villains 

Now that the city has been secured, it's time to engage in the less glorious side of leadership. I plod over to my desk, pull out a stack of envelopes, pull out a charcoal nub and piece of paper. These correspondences were way overdue. And so, I begin to write...

(Responded to an email that I've been carefully ignoring, but knew I needed to deal with.)

Piccolojones, a level Half-Elven Warrior 

STR- 5.25 | DEX- 2 | STA- 1 | CON- 2.75 | WIS- 4.75 | CHA 7

Join the HEROES vs. Villains PVP!! FOR NARNIA AND FOR ASLAN!

Current Challenge

Past Challenges: The Return

Benching Bodyweight for 5 Reps: 

Aug 8: 110/143 lbs | Aug 13: 115/140 | Aug 20: 120/142 | Sep 8: 135/144 | Oct 14: 140/143 | Oct 23: 145/143!!!

101.3%
101.3%

Those pesky bombs don't make themselves.  The Clown Prince of Crime usually delegated that task to the rest of the Joker Gang, but with the recent tennis match, there weren't many of them left.

Finished adjusting and oiling my new stilts over lunch.

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

Oh man, 'do it now' is a tough but good one! I see a much cleaner cave in my near future...

Two dozen scrolls formed a daunting pile, but I efficiently sorted and burned them as needed. Messengers streamed from my tent entrance with long-overdue responses.

(Cleaned out my work inbox...some of the emails were two months old. Sent various responses and completed small tasks in the process. I'm at zero now for the first time in memory.)

• Like 3

#1 #2 #3 #3.1 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13 #13.5 #14 #15 #16 # 17 #18 #19 #20 #21

Current Challenge

Battle Log

Level 18 Pixie Ranger

During the lull in the action, Thalianost sat down and produced a pair of piers and some loose chainmaile rings from his pouch.  He began repairing his armor so that it might survive the coming battle. 

(Actually not far from the truth.  I worked on my chainmaile coif, something I have been procrastinating on despite it being my side quest this challenge.  :nevreness: )

• Like 1

Sir Thalianost, Level 9 Human Knight (Training as a Warrior)

STR - 24.6 | DEX - 4.1 | STA - 1.7 | CON - 15.4 | WIS - 3.2 | CHA - 4.1

Those who live by the sword die by the sword... and wouldn't want it any other way.

1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th 9th 10th 11th 12th

Current Challenge:

Thalianost Branches Out

Returning to her lair, LadyShello sees where she went wrong.  Delegation.  The minions need to take on more of the burden.  In order to do so, they need to be better trained.  LadyShello prepares some practice evil activities to test her minions.

Prepared some homework and teaching material for class. 

Race: Amazonian Ogre Princess | Class: Ranger | Profession: SuperHero | Affiliation: Doodlie and Pancake for Life

Respawn Challenge Arcs: 2021 | 2022

I am not saying I am Wonder Woman. I am just saying no one has ever seen me and Wonder Woman together in the same room.

Original Spawn Challenges 2014 - 2020: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 789, 10, 11, 12 , 131415, 1617181920, 21, 2223242526272829303132, 33, 3435, 36??

Roadmaps: 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020

Starting weight = 290.4 (2014); Current weight = 241.2; Total pounds lost: 49.2

Elastigirl looked outside. The place was littered with bomb debris, plane parts, and other remnants of the epic battle. She rolled up her sleeves and went to work cleaning it.

I cleaned out our front garden bed of weeds and dead flowers.

• Like 1

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

finally started organizing my work emails into folders and creating rules for how they're received. 

LEVEL: 7 Furyan Ranger - Battle Log - in lieu of this challenge

don't look back, we aren't going that way:

Rebirth - Wrestlemania Dark Raider vs KZacher

From Tartarus with Love - Wrath of the Furyan - it's a secret! - FIGHT! - You can go your own way - The Rational Gaze - Rise from Death to Knife this Beast(part 3-the agony) - Demonized(part 2) -  By Demons Be Driven(part 1) -

Finished adjusting and oiling my new stilts over lunch.

I worked on my chainmaile coif

I love that these two are reality, not your role-play explanations. :D

• Like 1

Current Challenge

Aug 8: 110/143 lbs | Aug 13: 115/140 | Aug 20: 120/142 | Sep 8: 135/144 | Oct 14: 140/143 | Oct 23: 145/143!!!

101.3%
101.3%

I love that these two are reality, not your role-play explanations. :D

(We are an eclectic bunch.) 

Having finished his armor, Thalianost turned his attention to a stack of mission reports he had been neglecting.  The League of Heroes have been breathing down his neck long enough over his overdue paperwork. 

(Finished some paperwork at work that I have been putting off.) 

Sir Thalianost, Level 9 Human Knight (Training as a Warrior)

STR - 24.6 | DEX - 4.1 | STA - 1.7 | CON - 15.4 | WIS - 3.2 | CHA - 4.1

Those who live by the sword die by the sword... and wouldn't want it any other way.

1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th 9th 10th 11th 12th

Current Challenge:

Thalianost Branches Out

Cyborg, after tripping over a pile of spare parts, landing on a pile of dirty laundry and junk mail, rolling off onto a pile of kittens*, hitting his head on a table, knocking off a pile of electronics, decides that it is probably time to start cleaning out his bathroom.

He starts by clearing out the kitties, cleaning them up and finding them all good homes.

(loaded the dishwasher, ran it, then hand washed the dishes that didn't fit. My 5 minute task got carried away and took 30. I love when that happens)

*no kitties were hurt in the making of this post*

• Like 2

To find piece with myself
I must first find a piece of myself

What could make a villain tremble? She never feared any of those goodie two shoes heroes but now a bigger evil had told Medusa that he wanted her in his organisation she lost her vigorousness. His secretary had said her wits would be tested soon, but wasn't the real test in the waiting? 

She wondered who was the real evil genius: the mysterious leader or his assistant with her mind tricks.

While contemplating the best way to tackle this trap, Medusa started to clean up her lair. The remains of the bodies she had experimented her stone looks on during the past months lay cluttered in some corner along with some dried snake skins. It wasn't an important corner of her base, which is why she had ignored the growing mess for so long, but it was getting harder to find useful new parts when they arrived. Besides, soon she would move out and she didn't want to leave a trace for any curious paladins.

Now her mind was equally uncluttered, she send the message to the assistant.

Send an email to follow up on a job interview I had last week because I didn't receive a test yet that should have been send to me that afternoon. The recruitment lady told me I have the job and that the rest of the procedure is just a formality but I'm still nervous. Most people that have searched for a job will agree with me that recruitment people can be truly evil.

Also cleaned out the downloads folder and all the unneeded software from my computer at school.

Base Character: Medusa

Class / Profession: Assasin

Level: 4
STR 1 | DEX 3.5 | STA 6 | CON 4 | WIS 2.5 | CHA 8

Current challenge         fitocracy       tumblr

Fat/Weight lost

38%
38%

Harley has big plans to spread mayhem and chaos. But on her terms, dammit. The kind of mayhem and chaos caused when the axel falls out of your car at high speeds might create delightfully terrible backups on the freeway, but it could also be awfully inconvenient for a maniacal villainess on the go. Let's avoid that eventuality, so that more carefully planned chaos can occur later.

Finally made an appointment to take my aging car in for maintenance.

• Like 2

Level 9 * Eladrin Scout

Clan: Mek'het   *   Covenant: Invictus

"An adventure is only an inconvenience rightly considered.

An inconvenience is only an adventure wrongly considered."

––G. K. Chesterton

It's important for your henchman to be in top shape. And when they're barking orders at our victims, we don't want those victims to pass out from the henchman's bad breath before they can hand over the nuclear launch codes or the combination to the safe where the diamonds are kept. Sorry, henchy old pal, you're going to the dentist!

Called about getting the dog's teeth cleaned. Wow, it's going to cost like $700. I guess dog breath is nothing to sneeze at!

• Like 2

Level 9 * Eladrin Scout

Clan: Mek'het   *   Covenant: Invictus

"An adventure is only an inconvenience rightly considered.

An inconvenience is only an adventure wrongly considered."

––G. K. Chesterton

Not really sure how to do this in role playing, so I'm just gonna shoot straight.

Got in some data entry for work, sent out a postcard to a new student, did some personal finance stuff. Not too bad for 5 minute tasks, even if they took a little longer than 5 minutes.

• Like 1

Current Challenge

101.3%
101.3%