Lish's vicious battle log

What is Rushfit? I have only done the body pump from Les Mills. That kicked my butt. I know it can be hard to sticking to things. I am the queen of starting and stopping things. If you need accountability during the challenge I can be your accountabilibuddy :)

It is an 8 week fitness at home program - I need something that I can do from home since I am single mum to two little ones. I'm poor and I have little ones attached to me at most times. So gyms and outdoor activities are generally out, so I thought I would give this program a try - it looks pretty intense, but I am up for the challenge! And yes, I would love to be your accountabilibuddy!! Yay!!

We are very similar indeed! Body-wise and fitness-wise at least. I was also thinking about starting (kick)boxing lessons. I have a punching bag which I really love. 

Another fun and cheap home workout is hula-hooping. You can easily make a hoop yourself for VERY cheap. 

I have a punching bag too - yay - maybe we are going to be fitness twinnies :P

I love combat was doing it last night.. Tonight spin and tomorrow Les Mills body attack and then body pump afterwards :)

Les Mills is a lot of fun isn't it - always gets me pretty pumped (and sore).

I remember having to help set up for group x classes. Im so happy I don't work for a big box gym any more.

I'm glad you don't too - because I'm sure your help will be invaluable.

• Like 1

Level 1 :: Lycan (STR-2 :: DEX-2 :: STA-2 :: CON-2 :: WIS-1 :: CHA-1)

Challenges:  One

Daily logs: Battle log / MFP

I love your vicious battle log!! :)

Les Mills classes are serious! I took a few at a gym I was at years ago.. awesome all body workouts.

Keep rocking it out, I'll be cheering for you!

Tell me, if you had the strength to take another step, could you do it?

Level ?? Bard & Monk of the Furious Heart

STR.55  DEX.43 STA.48 CON.51 WIS.53 CHA.65