Hello, everyone! 

I'm new to the NF Rebellion, but have been reading NF articles and blogposts for YEARS. I finally decided to work up the courage and take the plunge and join the rebellion, since I feel as if I've been missing out on so much by being afraid! I'm known as exlibrispdb, but you can all just call me Libris :) 

I'm not completely new to working out, but I tend to lean towards a whole mind/body/spirit health and wellness as well wanting maximum agility, flexibility and dexterity. I'm still trying to decide which guild I belong to, but I'm hoping you all can help me out! 

Some of my goals are: 

1. Shave off twenty-five (25) pounds in the next year! 

2. Learn how to do more bodyweight exercises

3. Learn how to do lift weights! 

4. Create my own workout circuit

5. Work in at least one yoga/pilates/meditative session a week!

Any guidance that you rebels can give me is much appreciated; I'm seriously extremely excited and honored to be here! 

Welcome. As for class, the first one you do is the level 1 Rebels. Then you choose the guild. You can switch goals each challenge. To me you sound the best fit for the Druids, but  with the bodyweight and agility, assassins (yay assassins!) are a good fit. You could start out there, then if you find you want to focus more on weight on one challenge, you could switch to the Warriors for that challenge.

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

Yea, once you complete your first challenge, and you will, you can then try out each guild you like for every challenge you do.

I started with warriors, then rangers, scouts, druids, and finally back to Scouts. But if I want to work on something that is primarily aligned to a particular guild, I'll hang with the 'experts' for a challenge or two.

As you progress, your desires may coalesce into a guild that really works for you or you may enjoy jumping from guild to guild.

Enjoy the journey! Glad you came forward!!

The Way

Better Now than Back Then

Better Now than Later On