Svella's battlelog

• Exercises: I walked a lot today and climbed stairs too, but I won't count it as properly exercising.​

I beg to differ, walking and climbing stairs are totally exercise!!! 

I am finally learning how to eat.

Today I had a great lunch. It was almost 600 cal of different salads, salmon and a spoon of rice. I was full for almost the whole day and feeling really well and happy that I was able to had such a good meal and be in my limits.

I just need some help with things to eat at night. Since I have classes fro 6pm to 10pm, my dinner is really early and when I come home, I feel the need to eat something, but I don't know what would be better to eat at this hour. Any suggestions?

You could make hardboiled eggs have some cottage cheese (is that a thing in Brazil?). 

Assassin

Battle Log | MFP: Amdhiel
Challenges: Current#7#6, #5, #4,
#3, #2, #1

"Why do we fall sir? So that we can learn to pick ourselves up." Alfred - Batman Begins

@Amdhiel The thing is .. I didn't have a proper rythim while doing these things, so I don't really believe it should count as a exercise.

Thanks for the tip.. cottage cheese is a thing in Brasil, but I have never eaten it. Maybe I'll buy a bit tomorrow and check it out :D

@Lanithroe I'm doing my best and I feel like I've learned a lot thanks to you (:

@Hansjay: Wow, medicine, so cool :o Arent you a bit too young to be in your 3rd year though? o-õ are you a teen genius? LOL

I don't really care about footbal, but that 7-1 loss was sad even for me >_>

I'll scan some drawing and show it to you someday :D

Body fat: 25%

Weight: 62 kg>61.4 kg>61 kg>60.1 kg

Height: 165cm

Cholesterol: 302 mg/dl > 187 mg/dl :nevreness:

1st 6 week challenge â–ˆ Battle Log â–ˆ 2nd 6 week challenge

• Day: 17/09/2014

​

• ​Gym: Yes/No

• Exercises: 42 mins of cardio exercise and a lot of walking and stairs climbing + arm strenght routine

​

• Eating: 1381 calories. Maybe I'll eat an apple or something later.

Today was a ok day. I slipped a bit in my diet and drank some chocolate capuccino and hot chocolate with sugar :P but apart from that, I ate ok.

Wasn't able to exercise as much as I wanted because of menstrual cramps >>:

I feel that my exercises are too weak for me. I'll talk to my gym "teacher" about it and look for a new routine. I also downloaded the nike training app and hope to give it a try if I have the time.

• Like 1

@Amdhiel The thing is .. I didn't have a proper rythim while doing these things, so I don't really believe it should count as a exercise.

Thanks for the tip.. cottage cheese is a thing in Brasil, but I have never eaten it. Maybe I'll buy a bit tomorrow and check it out :D

Haven't you heard about the "you should aim to take 10,000 steps a day"? Speed isn't always the most important thing, yeah walking fast means you get it done faster but it doesn't really change how many additional calories you burn.

Today was a ok day. I slipped a bit in my diet and drank some chocolate capuccino and hot chocolate with sugar :tongue: but apart from that, I ate ok.

Wasn't able to exercise as much as I wanted because of menstrual cramps >>:

I feel that my exercises are too weak for me. I'll talk to my gym "teacher" about it and look for a new routine. I also downloaded the nike training app and hope to give it a try if I have the time.

Stupid cramps, chocolate is a good way of dealing with cramps ;).

What type of exercises are you doing at the gym? Is it all body weight or are you using weights?

Assassin

#3, #2, #1

"Why do we fall sir? So that we can learn to pick ourselves up." Alfred - Batman Begins

Haven't you heard about the "you should aim to take 10,000 steps a day"? Speed isn't always the most important thing, yeah walking fast means you get it done faster but it doesn't really change how many additional calories you burn.

To be honest,no, I haven't heard of it =p But as I can't track my calories, i'd rather not count towards my daily exercise goals.

What type of exercises are you doing at the gym? Is it all body weight or are you using weights?

Well.. there's no bodyweight in my exercise routine, just machines and weights, but I want to change that.

I'm thinking of doing bodyweight exercises in the days that I'm unable to go to the gym.

To be honest,no, I haven't heard of it =p But as I can't track my calories, i'd rather not count towards my daily exercise goals.

Maybe the steps thing is just some crazy American thing ;)

Well.. there's no bodyweight in my exercise routine, just machines and weights, but I want to change that.

I'm thinking of doing bodyweight exercises in the days that I'm unable to go to the gym.

Here's an option for bodyweight training http://www.startbodyweight.com/. It has a training plan laid out and shows progressions for all the various exercises. I'm liking doing bodyweight work since it doesn't require a gym.

Assassin

#3, #2, #1

Maybe the steps thing is just some crazy American thing ;)

Here's an option for bodyweight training http://www.startbodyweight.com/. It has a training plan laid out and shows progressions for all the various exercises. I'm liking doing bodyweight work since it doesn't require a gym.

Thanks, that was exactly what I was looking for :D

No more excuses for not exercising.

• Like 1

Body weight exercises are good! Totally do them~ Start with the Beginner body weight routine or nike training club has some awesome routines too!

Teen genius? Lol, naww! I've skipped some classes when I was a kid, so.

"This message was brought to you by my fingers which were activated by the electrical signals sent from my brain through a network of nerves and ganglia".

Class and Profession: Rangers/Druid
Background: 27 year old Nerdling. Idk what to write anymore so imagine that this is a cool intro

Spoiler

Quote:

The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are--Lara Croft.

• Day: 18/09/2014

​

• Exercises: 32 minutes of cardio exercise and legs strenght routine

​

• Eating: 1750 calories  D:

Hmm, ok, I ate a bit too much today. >_> I am very stressed and nervous this week because of a deadline that's next monday so yay for emotional eating.

At least my extra calories came from a fruits salad with honey and oatmeal, not some really unhealthy food.

On a brighter side, I'm getting the hang of running :D Today I was on the treadmill for around 20 minutes and ran for at least 10 of them. I'm slowly making progress towards my endurance.

• Like 1

• Day: 19/09/2014

​

• ​Gym: Yes/No
  • Exercises: 32 minutes of cardio exercise and legs strenght routine

​

• Eating: 1750 calories D:

Hmm, ok, I ate a bit too much today. >_> I am very stressed and nervous this week because of a deadline that's next monday so yay for emotional eating.

At least my extra calories came from a fruits salad with honey and oatmeal, not some really unhealthy food.

On a brighter side, I'm getting the hang of running :D Today I was on the treadmill for around 20 minutes and ran for at least 10 of them. I'm slowly making progress towards my endurance.

Woah girl! Cardio queen, yo!

And don't stress! Cortisol hormone (released due to stres) actually encourages lipid accumulation :L

[Calm yourself; deep breathing helps. Start work with a positive mindset and just do it!)

This message was brought to you by "my five fingers and co."backed up by, "the jolt of electrical signals from my brain speeding through a network of nerves and ganglia".

• Like 1

Background: 27 year old Nerdling. Idk what to write anymore so imagine that this is a cool intro

Spoiler

Quote:

• Day: 19/09/2014

​

• Exercises: No exercises today. Sick day. ):

​

• Eating: 1412 calories

I didn't go to the gym today because I'm feeling sick... all my family and friends have the same symptoms and we can't stop coughing and sneezing + body pain. I am also very very very tired and stressed because of my father -_-

At least, I ate ok today. Still have 200 calories to go.

• Like 1

• Day: 20/09/2014

​

• ​Gym: Yes/No
  • Exercises: No exercises today. Sick day. ):

​

• Eating: Will update later, but so far so good.

I didn't go to the gym today because I'm feeling sick... all my family and friends have the same symptoms and we can't stop coughing and sneezing + body pain. I am also very very very tired and stressed because of my father -_-

At least, I ate ok today. Still have 200 calories to go.

AWW~ come here you! *hugs*

Get well, my friend. Till then we can cough and sneeze together.

*quick hand me a dust covered pan*

This message was brought to you by "my five fingers and co."backed up by, "the jolt of electrical signals from my brain speeding through a network of nerves and ganglia".

Spoiler

Quote:

• Day: 20/09/2014

​

• Exercises: 32 minutes of cardio + arm strength routine

​

• Eating: 1412 calories

Even though I wasn't feeling too well, I forced myself to go to the gym and it was nice (: I tried to run a little more today, was able to run around 10 minutes... well, baby steps, right?

My diet was a bit messy today because I made a midnight snack yesterday and counted it towards today's calories, but I managed to eat ok for now. 

Ok, back to work now ç_ç

• Like 1

• Day: 21/09/2014

​

• Exercises: Just exercising my brain =p

​

• Eating: 1594 >_>

I spent THE WHOLE DAY working Ç_Ç

I apologize for not answering your posts, but I'm just so busy >_>

On the bright side, I lost more 200g, yay.

As I said in previous posts, I'm having classes from 10 am to 10 pm 3x/week and I still have to deal with college and it's assignments, so I'm having very little time to exercise. ~_~

The night classes will be over this month, then I will be able to exercise properly and regularly, without worrying about time.

I'm trying to compensate my lack of exercises by eating less and better aaaand I'm doing pretty good! I am already losing more weight and getting closer to my goal (:

I am really sorry for not answering everyone, but I don't even have the time to post in this battlelog. I promise I'll be back soon.

Thanks for all the support and encouragement.

• Like 2

Hey! Welcome back!

You're actually doing great! Do your best, ya hear? :D

Spoiler

Quote:

Hey Svella, looks like you're doing well considering your crazy schedule. Have you tried any of the body weight stuff? Another option would be to do something like the Angry Birds workout, it's something simple that can be broken up during the day.

Assassin

#3, #2, #1

MY FRAAAND. WHERE ART THOU :c (miss ya man) I hope you're doing good?

Spoiler

Quote: