Amdhiel's perpetual quest to become BAMF

We had a freeze warning all weekend.  Its 70 now....

Yeah this weather kinda sucks >.<

11/3/14

Food: Fat 43, Carbs 73, Protein 69, Calories 927

Bfast - Peaches w/ cottage cheese, and coffee

AM Snack - beef jerkey

Lunch - N/A

PM Snack - apple w/ pb

Dinner - N/A

Water - 10 cups

Steps - 6,692

Exercise: 3x10 OLRDL, 3x10 prisoner get ups, 3x10 russian twists

So I was feeling off yesterday which is why I didn't really eat. Still feeling a bit odd today somewhat dizzy and such, it's very annoying. I'm debating taking a rest day tonight even though I should do my YAYOG.

• Like 1

Assassin

Battle Log | MFP: Amdhiel
Challenges: Current#7#6, #5, #4,
#3, #2, #1

"Why do we fall sir? So that we can learn to pick ourselves up." Alfred - Batman Begins

Glad to see I'm not the only YAYOGer on here. Sad for you about not feeling on your plate, always very disorienting I think.

There's a pvp thread for YAYOG if you want to join in :D. I'm liking the program quite a bit other than having to go outside to do some of the exercises.

Assassin

#3, #2, #1

"Why do we fall sir? So that we can learn to pick ourselves up." Alfred - Batman Begins

11/4/14

Food: Fat 88, Carbs 96, Protein 113, Calories 1,600
AM Snack - beef jerkey
Lunch - mini hamburgers with broccoli, cauliflower and carrots
PM Snack - N/A
Dinner - apple w/ pb
Water - 10 cups
Steps - 17,632
Exercise: N/A

Right... I walked 7.25 miles today because the voting place wasn't easily accessible by bus so just voting and getting home was about 4 miles then I had to get my new glasses. I just hope I don't feel wonky tomorrow morning.

• Like 1

Assassin

#3, #2, #1

Wow...I know its not challenge time, but you are still crushing it!  

I like how you said you didn't exercise yesterday, but you walked 7.25 miles :)

I really don't feel like I've been crushing it the past week; however, I haven't totally relapsed so I'll call it good. The walking was definitely exercise, I guess I'll have to qualify it as strength training in the future :D.

• Like 1

Assassin

#3, #2, #1

I really don't feel like I've been crushing it the past week; however, I haven't totally relapsed so I'll call it good. The walking was definitely exercise, I guess I'll have to qualify it as strength training in the future :D.

I've been the same - everything's felt decidedly sporadic for the last week or so.  I think that the next challenge starting next week will prove a good way of re-focussing, just as this little break has provided a chance to rest & recharge.

• Like 2

Big Show: Human Swift Hunter

Respawning. One day at a time.

Battle Log: Operation Wedding Suit - Take 2

Previous challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42 

I've been the same - everything's felt decidedly sporadic for the last week or so.  I think that the next challenge starting next week will prove a good way of re-focussing, just as this little break has provided a chance to rest & recharge.

Totally agree with that which is why I'm trying not to be too critical of myself right now. A break every few weeks is very sensible and needed and I haven't fallen on my face so it's all good. :D

11/5/2014

Food: Fat 27, Carbs 178, Protein 60, Calories1,193

AM Snack - N/A

Lunch - veggie beef soup w/ chex mix

PM Snack - N/A

Dinner - chicken w/ rice soup and chex mix

Water - 10 cups

Steps - --

Exercise: YAYOG Push Intervals - Push ups 3x12, Military Press 3x12, Close Grip Push Ups 3x12, Seated Dips 3x12

I think I'm finally no longer feeling 'off' which is good because I'd like to get back to eating a reasonable amount of food. Posted my new challenge thread yesterday, going to keep with YAYOG and focus on flexibility and balancing. There maybe a bunch of face plants over the next six weeks.

8538.gif

• Like 2

Assassin

#3, #2, #1

OMG my eyes!!! Literally, my eyes are killing me. Apparently my eyes does stupid things when they get really tired which makes working on a computer super uncomfortable and headache inducing. Stupid stupid eyes >.<.

Assassin

#3, #2, #1

11/6/2014
Food: Fat 27, Carbs 178, Protein 60, Calories 1,533
AM Snack - N/A
Lunch - chicken w/ broccoli
PM Snack - protein bar and beef jerky
Dinner - apple w/ pb and chex mix
Water - not sure
Steps - 8,887
Exercise: N/A

Assassin

#3, #2, #1

Baby panda is wining my heart!!

Shake off the "mehs" and get ready for our challenge! You are going to be so AWESOME! Whoop!

I google'd face plant gif and the panda was too awesome not to use :D.  I think I've managed to shake off my mehs for the most part because the most recent bout was 'OMG my eyes and head need to stop hurting!!' The strategy I've been trying today has worked pretty well so far to keep the eye strain at bay so things are looking up.

• Like 1

Assassin

#3, #2, #1

11/7/14

Food - Fat 66, Carbs 141, Protein 132, Calories

AM Snack - protein bar and beef jerky
Lunch - chicken w/ broccoli
PM Snack - protein bar 
Dinner - small pepperoni flatbread pizza
Water - 10+ cups
Steps - 16,432
Exercise: YAYOG - Leg tabatas, Zombie 5k Ep 1 2.5 miles w/ 7.5 minutes jogging

I seriously felt like I was eating all day but making good choices meant it really wasn't that bad. Yay me!!

• Like 2

Assassin

#3, #2, #1

OMG my eyes!!! Literally, my eyes are killing me. Apparently my eyes does stupid things when they get really tired which makes working on a computer super uncomfortable and headache inducing. Stupid stupid eyes >.<.

My fiance just went to an optometrist and found out he needs physical therapy for his eyes, so you have all my sympathies 'cause I've been hearing about this sort of thing for a while now. :(

On the other hand, good job with all your great food choices the other day. :D

• Like 1

My body tells me no, but I want more! I. Want. More!

Current Challenge
Pavel Sneaks Back In

Level 2

Half Orc

Assassin

My fiance just went to an optometrist and found out he needs physical therapy for his eyes, so you have all my sympathies 'cause I've been hearing about this sort of thing for a while now. :(

On the other hand, good job with all your great food choices the other day. :D

The doc actually recommended eye exercises to me to help strengthen the muscles and reduce strain. It seems crazy that I'm having all the problems. I know it's proof of how bad working on a comp all the time is for us.

The food stuff is really going well now I just need to figure out snacks that I don't need to buy. Getting my appetite back is starting to become a problem .

Assassin

#3, #2, #1

11/8/14

Food - Fat 50, Carbs 108, Protein 110, Calories 1,373

Bfast - waffle w/ sausage, maple syrup and coffee
AM Snack - n/a
Lunch - chicken w/ broccoli, cauliflower and carrots
PM Snack - n/a
Dinner - peaches w/ cottage cheese and bacon
Water - 8+ cups
Steps - 18,935
Exercise: YAYOG - Pull Intervals & Core Supersets

I decided to walk to my massage and back today which is the reason for the crazy mileage... 3.5 miles one way.

• Like 2

Assassin

#3, #2, #1

11/8/14

Food - Fat 50, Carbs 108, Protein 110, Calories 1,373

Bfast - waffle w/ sausage, maple syrup and coffee

AM Snack - n/a

Lunch - chicken w/ broccoli, cauliflower and carrots

PM Snack - n/a

Dinner - peaches w/ cottage cheese and bacon

Water - 8+ cups

Steps - 18,935

Exercise: YAYOG - Pull Intervals & Core Supersets

I decided to walk to my massage and back today which is the reason for the crazy mileage... 3.5 miles one way.

Damn girl, get those steps in! And you got to reward yourself immediately with a  massage! Now that's a system that works :D

• Like 1

Level 7 Valkyrie Scout

STR 8 | DEX 7 | STA 10 | CON 7.5 | WIS 13 | CHA 12

Challenges: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th
Battle Log

"It's never too late to be what you might have been" - George Eliot

11/9/14 - Challenge starts tomorrow o.0

Food - Fat 56, Carbs 149, Protein 111, Calories 1,592
Bfast - peaches w/ cottage cheese, bacon and coffee
AM Snack - n/a
Lunch - brown rice california rolls, 2 mini babybel cheeses
PM Snack - n/a
Dinner - chicken w/ carrots and onions, 2 mini babybel cheeses
Water - 12+ cups
Steps - 11,022
Exercise: YAYOG - Strappers, Zombie Run 5k - Ep. 2 37 minutes, 6.6 kmh

Lunches for the week will be chicken w/ carrots, onions and yam. I also have some mini-hamburgers and more chicken in the freezer from last week.  Tomorrow starts week 10 of YAYOG, I can't wait to be done with the first round. I've seen good gains but weeks 7-10 seriously suck >.<.

• Like 1

Assassin

#3, #2, #1

D: Well I'm glad the gains have been good. I start my own YAYOG program tomorrow, wish me luck? :3

Good luck!! There are times where it can be tough but it has been mostly mental for me and knowing how much to adjust for my current situation. I'll probably start over again next week rather than take a break.

11/10/14

Food: Fat 49, Carbs 110, Protein 124, Calories 1,400

Bfast: peaches, cottage cheese, bacon and coffee

AM Snack: almonds and baby bell cheese

Lunch: N/A

PM Snack: 2 protein bars

Dinner: chicken baked with onions and carrots, red potato wedges

Water: 12+ cups

Steps: 6190

Exercise: YAYOG Push Super Sets, 5 minutes hanging and crow practice, 10-15 minutes stretching

I'd say first day of the challenge went pretty well only thing I wish had gone better was my stupid sleep last night. I think I drifted off 4-6 different times and woke up again. Didn't really get to sleep until after 1 maybe even later, definitely a frustrating night. I'm pretty sure it was all because I took the memory foam pad off my bed when I changed it yesterday so I'll be fixing that before I go to sleep tonight.

• Like 1

Assassin

#3, #2, #1

11/11/14

Food: Fat 64, Carbs 143, Protein 179, Calories 1,962

Bfast: peaches, cottage cheese, bacon and coffee

AM Snack: almonds and baby bell cheese

Lunch: chicken baked with onions, carrots and yam

PM Snack: N/A

Dinner: chicken baked with onions and carrots, red potato wedges

Water: 12+ cups

Steps: 13,771

Exercise: YAYOG - rest, Ep 3 of ZombieRun 5k in 39 minutes w/ 13:45 running, 5 minutes hanging, ~10 minutes of crow practice with some stretching, ~5 minutes stretching

I'm stupidly stoked about running for 13:45 cumulative during my run/walk today. It's nice having something be so easy after it being impossible for most of my life. Yay for well controlled asthma!!

• Like 3

Assassin

#3, #2, #1