Amdhiel's perpetual quest to become BAMF

That running is awesome!   Before you know it, you'll be doing ALL THE RUNNING!  And no one else will ever be able to run again...

I hope that's not true and least not if other people like doing ALL THE RUNNING ;)

Yay running!

runforyourlife_zps6f0ea251.gif

I'm not quite there yet but soon enough I will be. I've had two run ins with Zombies thus far once in the intro mission and once in ep 3.  There will probably be more running for my life once I finish the 5k app and level up to the Zombie Run app. :D

11/12/14

Food: Fat 40, Carbs 137, Protein 121, Calories 1,505

Bfast: peaches, cottage cheese, bacon and coffee

AM Snack: protein bar

Lunch: chicken baked with onions, carrots and yam

PM Snack: N/A

Dinner: tuscan style chicken and white bean soup, red potato wedges

Water: 12+ cups

Steps: 6.5kis

Exercise: YAYOG - Leg Intervals with mountain climbers, ZombieRun 5k N/A, 5 minutes hanging, ~10 minutes of crow practice with some stretching and managed some actual balances!!, ~5 minutes stretching

I'm def feeling the impact of the hanging and crow practice. My right shoulder aches in a goodish way, it does not know what to do with all the passive stretching from the hangs. Hopefully the ache will start decreasing soonish.  The back of my arms are also sore from the pressure from balancing and my forearms/wrists are also a bit sore. Yay for moving my body outside it's normal comfort zone.

Assassin

Battle Log | MFP: Amdhiel
Challenges: Current#7#6, #5, #4,
#3, #2, #1

"Why do we fall sir? So that we can learn to pick ourselves up." Alfred - Batman Begins

Here's the other one I miss....

Eureka-Syfy-Canceled.jpeg

Why is wrestling still on SyFy, but not Warehouse 13 or Eureka?

EXACTLY!!!!!

On Halloween night, instead of showing Halloween movies like they always do (and because they are a "science fiction" channel supposedly, they had on WRESTLING all night!  I was seriously shocked and appalled.  SyFy has really really gone downhill, it's sad.

• Like 3

Tell me, if you had the strength to take another step, could you do it?

Level ?? Bard & Monk of the Furious Heart

STR.55  DEX.43 STA.48 CON.51 WIS.53 CHA.65

Here's the other one I miss....

Eureka-Syfy-Canceled.jpeg

Why is wrestling still on SyFy, but not Warehouse 13 or Eureka?

Oh man Eureka was awesome too!! Haven is kinda interesting.... Oh they used to have another really good one, Sanctuary.

EXACTLY!!!!!

On Halloween night, instead of showing Halloween movies like they always do (and because they are a "science fiction" channel supposedly, they had on WRESTLING all night! I was seriously shocked and appalled. SyFy has really really gone downhill, it's sad.

Really? Wrestling on SyFy? That it the lamest sort of lame that I've ever heard of...

• Like 2

Assassin

#3, #2, #1

"Why do we fall sir? So that we can learn to pick ourselves up." Alfred - Batman Begins

Oh man Eureka was awesome too!! Haven is kinda interesting.... Oh they used to have another really good one, Sanctuary.

Really? Wrestling on SyFy? That it the lamest sort of lame that I've ever heard of...

Some great shows have been cancelled, yet we still have crap on there...

Really miss WH13, Eureka, Sanctuary was great.  I even liked Caprica.  

But, we have plenty of reality tv...YAY!!

• Like 2

Relax, don't worry, have a homebrew!

Some great shows have been cancelled, yet we still have crap on there...

Really miss WH13, Eureka, Sanctuary was great. I even liked Caprica.

But, we have plenty of reality tv...YAY!!

I didn't quite get into Caprica... Sadly, I think most people consider reality t.v. The way of the future. Let's just watch people be utterly stupid do we can live vicariously through them?

What really annoys me is the huge delay SyFy has on putting stuff up on their own site and Hulu. It's like they're giving their base a big fu by doing that. I guess it's what I get for not wanting to buy a tv and pay ridiculous fees for cable that is comprised of 95% shows that I will never watch.

• Like 1

Assassin

#3, #2, #1

Hulu depends on the show and Network provider but yeah most of the time you're stuck with 5 episodes. I have Hulu Plus which helps some. Decreases the delay on some shows and sometimes increases the number of episodes. I still occasionally have to buy a season pass for a shows because the provider might only allow a few random episodes to get posted. It's all so annoying.

Assassin

#3, #2, #1

May I asked what spawned the need for this gif? Not that a reason is really required, more just inquisitive regarding whether there is a reason [emoji1]

The reason is you're awesome, and your thread is awesome, and sometimes, we all just need to be told that we are awesome.  Especially people who are kicking butt and taking names.

That'd be you~ :love_heart:

• Like 2

🎪current challenge🎪

challenge archive: 19181716 | 15 | 14 | 13 | 12 | 11 | 10 | 9 | 8 | 7 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

instagram | goodreads

"Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world." - Voltaire

The reason is you're awesome, and your thread is awesome, and sometimes, we all just need to be told that we are awesome. Especially people who are kicking butt and taking names.

That'd be you~ :love_heart:

You're the best!!

200.gif

• Like 1

Assassin

#3, #2, #1

This has become a long thread. Many many gifs.

Also, good challenging by you. Top bombing!

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Big Show: Human Swift Hunter

Respawning. One day at a time.

Battle Log: Operation Wedding Suit - Take 2

Previous challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42 

This has become a long thread. Many many gifs.

Also, good challenging by you. Top bombing!

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

Thanks! I'm glad its entertaining :D.

11/13/14

Food: Fat 91, Carbs 226, Protein 128, Calories 2,288

Bfast: peaches, cottage cheese, bacon and coffee

AM Snack: protein bar, caramel macchiato

Lunch: chicken baked with onions, carrots and yam

PM Snack: chex mix

Dinner: apple with pb and mint hot cocoa

Water: 10+ cups

Steps: 7.3kish

Exercise: YAYOG - Rest, 100 mountain climbers, ZombieRun 5k - Rest, 5 minutes hanging, ~10 minutes of crow practice with some stretching and managed more balances!!, ~5 minutes stretching

I think this was my biggest food fail in a while >.<. I'm not really worried about it tho because I'm already back on track today. I may need to re-evaluate my food plan this weekend and see about mixing it up some. I also really need to find better snacks >.<.

Assassin

#3, #2, #1

11/14/14

Food: Fat 102, Carbs 154, Protein 119, Calories 1,991

Bfast: peaches, cottage cheese

AM Snack: almonds, 3 pieces of mini babybel cheese

Lunch: n/a

PM Snack: clif bar

Dinner: mini hamburgers w/ broccoli, apple with pb

Water: 10+ cups

Steps: 12.2k ish

Exercise: YAYOG - Rest, ZombieRun 5k - Ep 4 in 34 minutes, 5 minutes hanging, ~5 minutes of crow practice, 10+ minutes stretching

Tried to break my face but got my glasses instead. Knee is kinda complaining so I may need to be sensible and take it easy >.<.

• Like 2

Assassin

#3, #2, #1