PVP: 20 pounds, 10 weeks [Sept. 15 - Nov. 24]

Weighed in at 183.8 this morning. This puts me 7.8 down in total, which I am pleased with. I think I had all of the stars aligning for the big loss last weigh-in, so this is probably more indicative of my movement. Also, I did have a friend visit from out of town on Saturday. I imagine the loaded gyro fries with beer cheese washed down with pints of Bell's Two Hearted did little for conditioning... but was well worth it.

Beer is Dasein's cupcakes.

• Like 1

This week's side quest:

I am new to NF and really don't have many great ideas. I will just pitch something that I need to do: track water consumption.

One of the "advantages" of my work place is free beverages. My body is nearly embalmed by Diet Coke and Coffee. I don't have a goal, but will start using the MFP water tracker and then post here daily.

• Like 1

Still lost, but slower than before.  I totally blame beer and delicious delicious pizza.  I need to be more diligent about tracking on the weekends, I tend to just not worry about it, but I'm definitely using up my deficit I build up during the week on the weekends.

dasein - we're talking just water right?  I'm guessing tea doesn't count for the side quest?

• Like 1

Alright, I weighed in today at 235.6lbs which is a loss. I am surprised because I haven't been able to work out and my eating hasn't been the best. Life is still very hectic but I'm trying to stay on track now. In 2 weeks I will be going to Cuba so I won't be updating that week. 

{Chase the wind and touch the sky; I will fly}

Still lost, but slower than before.  I totally blame beer and delicious delicious pizza.  I need to be more diligent about tracking on the weekends, I tend to just not worry about it, but I'm definitely using up my deficit I build up during the week on the weekends.

dasein - we're talking just water right?  I'm guessing tea doesn't count for the side quest?

Adopt it as you see fit. 

Perhaps teas that are decaffeinated. 

Didn't weigh in today, because I had an intense headache (struggled driving home too) so decided to skip the gym and had a nap instead - feeling better.  Will weigh in tomorrow.

so, i had planned to go keto throughout the duration of this challenge as i've had great success with it in the past. but some unforeseen financial situations have arisen which is making it near impossible. with that said, i'm trying to switch gears. anyone on here have any advice or methods they recommend?

Veggies are a great way to Keto and they're pretty good on your budget.

This week's side quest:

I am new to NF and really don't have many great ideas. I will just pitch something that I need to do: track water consumption.

One of the "advantages" of my work place is free beverages. My body is nearly embalmed by Diet Coke and Coffee. I don't have a goal, but will start using the MFP water tracker and then post here daily.

I will take you on your water consumption.  I've also had a lot of soda and juice lately, so instead of tracking consumption I'm just going to stop drinking anything that isn't water this whole week.  It's also going into summer so I need to definitely keep my hydration levels up. Starting Tuesday, only water for the rest of the week.

• Like 1

Half Faerie (Sidhe) Scout | Black Belt Kitchen Ninja
"A positive attitude will not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort" - Herm Albright
You're welcome to skype me (audriwolf) too but let me know who you are

My challenge

so, i had planned to go keto throughout the duration of this challenge as i've had great success with it in the past. but some unforeseen financial situations have arisen which is making it near impossible. with that said, i'm trying to switch gears. anyone on here have any advice or methods they recommend?

Chicken leg quarters... cheapest source of protein I can find.

I'll second veggies.

For keto that's all you need.

I will be joining you. My recent experiment with IF and boxes of cereal is back-firing.

• Like 1

=====================================================================================================

--Stronkey Kong--

This week's side quest:

Sounds like a good one to me.

I need to drink more water, and I never hold myself accountable to drinking enough.

• Like 1

=====================================================================================================

--Stronkey Kong--

This week's side quest:

done. my goal is a gallon a day, or roughly 10 bottles of 16.9oz of water a day. 

Didn't weigh in today, because I had an intense headache (struggled driving home too) so decided to skip the gym and had a nap instead - feeling better.  Will weigh in tomorrow.

Veggies are a great way to Keto and they're pretty good on your budget.

I will take you on your water consumption.  I've also had a lot of soda and juice lately, so instead of tracking consumption I'm just going to stop drinking anything that isn't water this whole week.  It's also going into summer so I need to definitely keep my hydration levels up. Starting Tuesday, only water for the rest of the week.

yeah, this week i've just been eating sandwiches... next week i'm going to hop back on the green train.

Chicken leg quarters... cheapest source of protein I can find.

I'll second veggies.

For keto that's all you need.

I will be joining you. My recent experiment with IF and boxes of cereal is back-firing.

i'll probably get a metric ton of those saturday. as stated above, this week is basically pb and or turkey sandwiches. 

Sounds like a good one to me.

I need to drink more water, and I never hold myself accountable to drinking enough.

i think most everyone needs more water.. 

LEVEL: 7 Furyan Ranger - Battle Log - in lieu of this challenge

don't look back, we aren't going that way:

Rebirth - Wrestlemania Dark Raider vs KZacher

From Tartarus with Love - Wrath of the Furyan - it's a secret! - FIGHT! - You can go your own way - The Rational Gaze - Rise from Death to Knife this Beast(part 3-the agony) - Demonized(part 2) -  By Demons Be Driven(part 1) -

Hey all,

I need to tighten up on the weigh-ins just to be more organized.

Please enter your week three weigh-in weight by tomorrow at noon (CST).

If you're late, no big deal, you just won't be updated on the leader board for the week, and you won't be considered for picking the side challenge.

--Stronkey Kong--

It happened: I was offered a position that will see me traveling a lot. I'm excited, but I won't be able to keep pace with updating the forums and what not. I plan to return in the future. It's been great everyone and good luck!!!

Thanks to Darwin for putting this together. Farewell!

• Like 3

Level 2. Saiyan Warrior - Training with the Adventurers

STR: 4 | DEX: 2 | STA: 2 | CON: 4 | WIS: 1 | CHA: 1

Powering Up Phase 1 - Shedding the Fat

Starting Weight: 250lbs | Current Weight: 215lbs | Goal Weight: 200lbs

It happened: I was offered a position that will see me traveling a lot. I'm excited, but I won't be able to keep pace with updating the forums and what not. I plan to return in the future. It's been great everyone and good luck!!!

Thanks to Darwin for putting this together. Farewell!

Travelling... like a true bounty hunter.

Sorry to see you leave, but congrats on the job!

• Like 1

--Stronkey Kong--

1 gallon, and 2 more bottles of 16.4oz

From Tartarus with Love - Wrath of the Furyan - it's a secret! - FIGHT! - You can go your own way - The Rational Gaze - Rise from Death to Knife this Beast(part 3-the agony) - Demonized(part 2) -  By Demons Be Driven(part 1) -

Here are this week's top three:

Dasein: 7.8 / 20

39%
39%

Caolan: 7.6 / 20

38%
38%

Forkboy: 4.3 / 10

21.5%
21.5%

Dasein continues to dominate! And Caolan is closing in.

I, however, continue to fail...

• Like 3

--Stronkey Kong--

Look at all the amazing progress everyone is making :) 

Sad to say, I am up 2lbs for my weigh in yesterday, I had a crappy weekend. I am imagining that it's not all fat gain and it will drop off within a week or two. I do hope I can take off and see some major progress for the upcoming weeks. 

• Like 1

Weight Loss. 195lbs -> 135lbs (60lbs target loss)

0%
0%

Here are this week's top three:

Dasein: 7.8 / 20

39%
39%

Caolan: 7.6 / 20

38%
38%

Forkboy: 4.3 / 10

21.5%
21.5%

Dasein continues to dominate! And Caolan is closing in.

I, however, continue to fail...

as do i

I attempted a camping trip, which led to not enough power for my blender to not make yummy veggie shakes and that led to not eating much, and that led to not loosing weight.  

Long story short I didn't do what I needed to see the results I wanted

I did get a cold and didn't post yesterday, when I was at the VA I weighted at 301.2, but that was completely dressed.  So I checked and updated today at 299, the same as last week.  I need to start making my yummy veggie smoothies to have when I don't feel like eating  

(I was told I need to eat more, and I can eat as much as I want of anything I want, just make sure I get at least 1500 calories a day, and whatever I eat on top of that is fine.  1500 calories worth is a lot of fruits and vegetable) I don't think I will eat much on top of that, If I am able out figure out how to do that with the current budget.

• Like 2

Briguy, level 2 STR 1|DEX 2|STA 1|CON 3|WIS 3|CHA 2[/TD][/TR][/TABLE] "Learn the principle, abide by the principle, and dissolve the principle. In short, enter a mold without being caged in it. Obey the principle without being bound by it. LEARN, MASTER AND ACHIEVE!!!" Bruce Lee "To Live by a principal is to live, do die with no principal you have not lived."

Battle Log   My Fitness Pal

i lost a grand total of 100gr from the week before (sorry folks right now i can't figure out what that is in imperial).  I had a rough day yesterday just before weigh in - i had to eat ALL things.  Luckily all things included proteins, nuts and veggies (only one small piece of birthday given to me by the bday boy (after my weigh in) - my 5yr old nephew who was unusually affectionate last night and i couldn't say no, no matter how hard i tried). So far i've been averaging about 2.5L of water and only had 100ml of soda yesterday.

And cos this makes me feel so happy - dunno if it's the tune or the music video, but i love it.

• Like 3

Half Faerie (Sidhe) Scout | Black Belt Kitchen Ninja
"A positive attitude will not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort" - Herm Albright
You're welcome to skype me (audriwolf) too but let me know who you are

My challenge

Hope everyone is doing well. Tracking has still been working. I am pretty goal oriented, especially when some people are holding me to it. Nice to have you all and Mrs Dasein taking part at home. She is on her pace at a pound a week.

I tried to post water last night but it seems it didn`t take.

Yesterday 96 Oz today was 116. Glad to be increasing and feeling the difference thanks to all. I haven't been this motivated in a long time.

Keep at it.

• Like 1