PVP: 20 pounds, 10 weeks [Sept. 15 - Nov. 24]

Almost no working out this week and probably pretty shitty intake too (all that pie), but luckily I only gained 0.2 lbs.
However I don't want to be to harsh on myself for the past week as I think I got enough protein in every day +
I have a job!

Next week will be better fitness wise, pinky swear

• Like 4

Base Character: Medusa

Class / Profession: Assasin

Level: 4
STR 1 | DEX 3.5 | STA 6 | CON 4 | WIS 2.5 | CHA 8

Current challenge         fitocracy       tumblr

Fat/Weight lost

38%
38%

hmm, all my losses are gone, back to starting weight. Probably a bit silly to take on a Smolov Jr 4 day a week high volume squat program and a weight loss challenge at the same time but hey my BF% is 0.4 lower than the start so I have definitely got some gainz :D Squat is feeling much stronger too.

It's a 10 week challenge so I still have a few weeks after this the program finishes this week to pull it back...

• Like 4

Endor, LVL 45 Half-Elf Ranger 

PR and Motivation Log | Current Battle Log 

Feb-March 2022 Challenge

Oh yeah... fluid tracking...

I did pretty good. Most days last week I was over a gallon. Except this weekend, I forgot to keep tracking, and I'm pretty sure I was low.

On Friday, at least half that gallon was Belgian beer... high gravity, 10+% ABV sweet, sweet deliciousness... so I'm up a pound from last week. And 5 pounds higher than I began this challenge. FML.

Now to go find Dasein's original post and read his strategy so I can figure out how he's doing so well.

• Like 1

=====================================================================================================

--Stronkey Kong--

just put in my weight for this morning, it was 296.1.  It is finally going  down a little.  I would do the happy dance, but I just walked half a mile to go and get Zoe.  I guess she wanted me to take her for a walk so she ran off while I was gone tonight.  Start walking in morning again, make Zoe happy, and fix the gate so she can't open it.  until then she is going to be tied up while I am gone I guess for now.

• Like 1

Briguy, level 2 STR 1|DEX 2|STA 1|CON 3|WIS 3|CHA 2[/TD][/TR][/TABLE] "Learn the principle, abide by the principle, and dissolve the principle. In short, enter a mold without being caged in it. Obey the principle without being bound by it. LEARN, MASTER AND ACHIEVE!!!" Bruce Lee "To Live by a principal is to live, do die with no principal you have not lived."

Battle Log   My Fitness Pal

Oh yeah... fluid tracking...

I did pretty good. Most days last week I was over a gallon. Except this weekend, I forgot to keep tracking, and I'm pretty sure I was low.

On Friday, at least half that gallon was Belgian beer... high gravity, 10+% ABV sweet, sweet deliciousness... so I'm up a pound from last week. And 5 pounds higher than I began this challenge. FML.

Now to go find Dasein's original post and read his strategy so I can figure out how he's doing so well.

How come you drank all that beer? Not judging, but self knowledge can help a lot with repeating mistakes.

Base Character: Medusa

Class / Profession: Assasin

Level: 4
STR 1 | DEX 3.5 | STA 6 | CON 4 | WIS 2.5 | CHA 8

Current challenge         fitocracy       tumblr

Fat/Weight lost

38%
38%

My weight has stalled a bit, but I think it's due to creatine loading and higher water levels. Hopefully. Over these last 2 weeks we'll find out. I really don't want to decrease calories any further than I already have.

• Like 1

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

How come you drank all that beer? Not judging, but self knowledge can help a lot with repeating mistakes.

i'm going to say it's because it was delicious.... that's usually what makes me drink more than i plan when it comes to good brews. 

• Like 2

LEVEL: 7 Furyan Ranger - Battle Log - in lieu of this challenge

don't look back, we aren't going that way:

Rebirth - Wrestlemania Dark Raider vs KZacher

From Tartarus with Love - Wrath of the Furyan - it's a secret! - FIGHT! - You can go your own way - The Rational Gaze - Rise from Death to Knife this Beast(part 3-the agony) - Demonized(part 2) -  By Demons Be Driven(part 1) -

i'm going to say it's because it was delicious.... that's usually what makes me drink more than i plan when it comes to good brews. 

Yup.

But the bigger issue is I have not been giving a shit because of life and such. Drinking, especially beer, is something I stay away from when I take my dieting seriously because it is the most slippery slope of all.

• Like 2

=====================================================================================================

--Stronkey Kong--

I gained another 100gr from last week :( but honestly I'm not too stressed cos I had to hold my underwear up while weighing in, lol.  Time for smaller undies.

• Like 3

Half Faerie (Sidhe) Scout | Black Belt Kitchen Ninja
"A positive attitude will not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort" - Herm Albright
You're welcome to skype me (audriwolf) too but let me know who you are

My challenge

Just dropping in to say "whats up?" (and see how much I weighed when this thing started).

You all are doing great. Keep at it!

• Like 1

Level 2. Saiyan Warrior - Training with the Adventurers

STR: 4 | DEX: 2 | STA: 2 | CON: 4 | WIS: 1 | CHA: 1

Powering Up Phase 1 - Shedding the Fat

Starting Weight: 250lbs | Current Weight: 215lbs | Goal Weight: 200lbs

I gained another 100gr from last week :( but honestly I'm not too stressed cos I had to hold my underwear up while weighing in, lol.  Time for smaller undies.

that's always a morale booster. 

From Tartarus with Love - Wrath of the Furyan - it's a secret! - FIGHT! - You can go your own way - The Rational Gaze - Rise from Death to Knife this Beast(part 3-the agony) - Demonized(part 2) -  By Demons Be Driven(part 1) -

Leaderboard Update:

Dasein: 10.1 / 20

50.5%
50.5%

Caolan: 9.2 / 20

46%
46%

Briguy: 4.9 / 20

10%
10%

We're only four weeks in and Dasein and Caolan are already around halfway done. Congrats!

Briguy comes jumps up to 3rd this week.

@Dasein -- I guess you can pick another sidequest (or two technically), or you can pass it to Caolan if you can't think of anything.

• Like 3

--Stronkey Kong--

Leaderboard Update:

Dasein: 10.1 / 20

50.5%
50.5%

Caolan: 9.2 / 20

46%
46%

Briguy: 4.9 / 20

10%
10%

We're only four weeks in and Dasein and Caolan are already around halfway done. Congrats!

Briguy comes jumps up to 3rd this week.

@Dasein -- I guess you can pick another sidequest (or two technically), or you can pass it to Caolan if you can't think of anything.

I'll pass to Caolin.

Congrats, Dasein.  Great work again.

My proposed side quest for this week is to pick a healthy food that you don't like and find a way to include it in your meals at least once.  As a bonus, post details or a recipe to share.  The food should be "healthy" (I realize there are multiple ways to define that word).  It should be appropriate for the diet you are following - paleo, vegetarian, or any other diet that currently suits you.  Be a little creative if you can - if you don't like the food, you probably don't want to eat it plain.

My big challenge is fish.  I really can't stand seafood, but I know I could improve my diet by eating fish now and then.  So my goal is to eat fish at least once this week - and like it!

• Like 1

Level 4 Ranger
STR 10 / DEX 6 / STA 6 / CON 8 / WIS 6 / CHA 5
Completed Challenges / PVP's: 
1 | 2 3 | 4 | YAYOG | 20-in-10

Current Challenges / PVP's: 5

Congrats, Dasein. Great work again.

My proposed side quest for this week is to pick a healthy food that you don't like and find a way to include it in your meals at least once. As a bonus, post details or a recipe to share. The food should be "healthy" (I realize there are multiple ways to define that word). It should be appropriate for the diet you are following - paleo, vegetarian, or any other diet that currently suits you. Be a little creative if you can - if you don't like the food, you probably don't want to eat it plain.

My big challenge is fish. I really can't stand seafood, but I know I could improve my diet by eating fish now and then. So my goal is to eat fish at least once this week - and like it!

I fucking hate fish. I take my side challenge back.....
  • Like 1

Congrats, Dasein.  Great work again.

My proposed side quest for this week is to pick a healthy food that you don't like and find a way to include it in your meals at least once.  As a bonus, post details or a recipe to share.  The food should be "healthy" (I realize there are multiple ways to define that word).  It should be appropriate for the diet you are following - paleo, vegetarian, or any other diet that currently suits you.  Be a little creative if you can - if you don't like the food, you probably don't want to eat it plain.

My big challenge is fish.  I really can't stand seafood, but I know I could improve my diet by eating fish now and then.  So my goal is to eat fish at least once this week - and like it!

this should could interesting.