PVP: 20 pounds, 10 weeks [Sept. 15 - Nov. 24]

i'm definitely continuing my cut. haven't made much progress at all. life happens i guess

• Like 1

LEVEL: 7 Furyan Ranger - Battle Log - in lieu of this challenge

don't look back, we aren't going that way:

Rebirth - Wrestlemania Dark Raider vs KZacher

From Tartarus with Love - Wrath of the Furyan - it's a secret! - FIGHT! - You can go your own way - The Rational Gaze - Rise from Death to Knife this Beast(part 3-the agony) - Demonized(part 2) -  By Demons Be Driven(part 1) -

Halloween candy - ugh. I've been up and down this week. I'll be happy to start next challenge where I ended the last one. (180) It's going to be interesting to see if I can still make ten pounds for the 10 weeks... I should come close, as diet is going to be a big focus this coming challenge!

• Like 1

All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity:

but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible.

~T. E. Lawrence

When we contemplate the whole globe as one great dewdrop, striped and dotted with continents and islands,

flying through space with other stars all singing and shining together as one, the whole universe appears as an infinite storm of beauty. 
~John Muir

So sorry I haven't been on or updating at all for the last few weeks, I hit a low point and couldn't seem to snap out of it. Everyone here is doing so well!! Congrats :D  If I'm allowed to, I will be joining again in the next challenge (I don't want to let everyone down a second time, so I thought I'd ask first). I planned things a little better for this upcoming 6 week challenge so I don't think I'll be so overwhelmed. 

Once again, sorry for letting everyone down. I'll be back for the next round, bright eyed and bushy tailed.

• Like 1

Weight Loss. 195lbs -> 135lbs (60lbs target loss)

0%
0%

i agree with DD, don't hesitate

From Tartarus with Love - Wrath of the Furyan - it's a secret! - FIGHT! - You can go your own way - The Rational Gaze - Rise from Death to Knife this Beast(part 3-the agony) - Demonized(part 2) -  By Demons Be Driven(part 1) -

Isn't the deadline on the 24th? I was planning to start when the next 10 week challenge comes up, but if this one will stay for another 10 weeks or so, I will definitely start tomorrow. Monday updates for me (and I put reminders on my phone each week so I don't forget). First weigh in tomorrow :3   Thank you everyone!!

Weight Loss. 195lbs -> 135lbs (60lbs target loss)

0%
0%

I'm back from holiday and have really let it all hang out. Put on 2.5kg in 9 days so need to get back on the horse. 

Started to reign it in again the last few days so hopefully will lose it over next couple weeks and at least finish lighter than I started this challenge.....

Endor, LVL 45 Half-Elf Ranger 

PR and Motivation Log | Current Battle Log 

Feb-March 2022 Challenge

And i'm back up 3.77lbs.  Apart from Friday night (where I accidentally drank wwaaaay too much alcohol and then ate waaaayyy too many carbs) I was so well behaved with foods the whole week.  I'm now kicking myself over Friday's night out.

• Like 1

Half Faerie (Sidhe) Scout | Black Belt Kitchen Ninja
"A positive attitude will not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort" - Herm Albright
You're welcome to skype me (audriwolf) too but let me know who you are

My challenge

Pfft... 3.77... I'm up 10 lbs. Since last week.

I started lifting heavy again. And that makes me extra hungry. Then you just throw some beer in there, then before i know it it's pizza and ice cream time. Yeah, that happened twice last week. On Friday, there was accidental birthday cake too.

Sigh...

But...it doesn't seem like I've added even one ounce to my fat. I'm actually super pumped.

The worst thing that happened to me last week was accidental birthday cake.

Life is good.

• Like 1

=====================================================================================================

--Stronkey Kong--

Pfft... 3.77... I'm up 10 lbs. Since last week.

I started lifting heavy again. And that makes me extra hungry. Then you just throw some beer in there, then before i know it it's pizza and ice cream time. Yeah, that happened twice last week. On Friday, there was accidental birthday cake too.

Sigh...

But...it doesn't seem like I've added even one ounce to my fat. I'm actually super pumped.

The worst thing that happened to me last week was accidental birthday cake.

Life is good.

well those 10lbs seem like all muscle.  I'm convinced my 3.77 is all fat, but maybe not ;)

What is it with beer and pizza.  That was my problem on friday too - except i'm not a huge beer drinker, it was cocktails for me and then I HAVE to have pizza!! Oh well at least it was only one night off the wagon and we're back our regularly scheduled programming.

"A positive attitude will not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort" - Herm Albright

My challenge

Update! Stats:

Height:              5'5, 1m67

Weight:             Start: 60kg, 132.3lbs      now: 57.9kg, 128.6lbs

Body Fat %:      I think about 21%

(all in cm, none of them are flexed)

start             now           comparison          

Waist:                73                71                -2

Hips:                  96.5             95              -1.5

Thigh:                51                51                0

• Like 1

Base Character: Medusa

Class / Profession: Assasin

Level: 4
STR 1 | DEX 3.5 | STA 6 | CON 4 | WIS 2.5 | CHA 8

Current challenge         fitocracy       tumblr

Fat/Weight lost

38%
38%

and i'm literally right back to where i began.... it's all diet struggles for me though. at least i've identified the problem.

I'm reeling it back in, dropped 4 pounds this week, another 3.5 to go before I'm back to my start weight, see if I can pull it off this week and at  least have maintained or shaved a bit off ;)

These final days are the hard yards folks, keep focused and finish strong  :positive:

• Like 3

Feb-March 2022 Challenge

Update! Stats:

Height:              5'5, 1m67

Weight:             Start: 60kg, 132.3lbs      now: 57.9kg, 128.6lbs

Body Fat %:      I think about 21%

(all in cm, none of them are flexed)

start             now           comparison          

Waist:                73                71                -2

Hips:                  96.5             95              -1.5

Thigh:                51                51                0

Nice improvement, good job :)

• Like 3

Feb-March 2022 Challenge

My weight has been all over the place. Actually broke below 180 (179.9 - ha!) last Tuesday, which was  my goal for last week, but have bounced all over the three pounds above that ever since. I don't know where I'm really at. Tomorrow is my usual weigh-in day. We'll see what the scale says then.

All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity:

but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible.

~T. E. Lawrence

When we contemplate the whole globe as one great dewdrop, striped and dotted with continents and islands,

flying through space with other stars all singing and shining together as one, the whole universe appears as an infinite storm of beauty. 
~John Muir

I've managed to lose another 1.76lbs.  I'm so sick of the up and down already, can't it all just be down or something :P  I have figured out that it's a carb thing.

My challenge

apparently i'm bulking..... gained 2 lbs :(

• Like 1