PVP: 20 pounds, 10 weeks [Sept. 15 - Nov. 24]

5% BF sounds like a lot to me.  Maybe my measurements are garbage, but I use a two measurement average and only lost 4.8% over the last 4 challenges.  I lost 23.9 lbs over that time.  I guess it also depends on where you start.  The holidays went badly for me too so I am up for a new challenge.  I personally prefer weight and/or waist.  My two cents.

• Like 1

Current: reorient

Old: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | a | b | battle log

Older: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4

myfitnesspal | epic quest

5% BF sounds like a lot to me. Maybe my measurements are garbage, but I use a two measurement average and only lost 4.8% over the last 4 challenges. I lost 23.9 lbs over that time. I guess it also depends on where you start. The holidays went badly for me too so I am up for a new challenge. I personally prefer weight and/or waist. My two cents.

Yeah i here ya... Maybe it's too weird of a measurement.

I figure I'm 250ish 10% of that is 25#, so 5% is like 12.4#, not far from 10#...

If it all really came from bf.

Hmm...

Our usual, cheap, methods don't distinguish visceral fat from lean mass, nor lm from water, poop, etc.

I can't really fathom how, if you're dieting moderately and sensibly that the 10# wouldn't mostly be fat, assuming you depleted your excess stores before the measurements began.

It's gotta be the measurements, calculations and the like.

We could also go for inches off waistlines...?

• Like 1

=====================================================================================================

--Stronkey Kong--

I'm counting inches in my weight loss, tbh. Because I've found that although I've only lost like 3kgs I've lost over 40cm (overall), but honestly I don't really care what we do. I'm in, that's all :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk and the atoms/words don't always align

• Like 1

Half Faerie (Sidhe) Scout | Black Belt Kitchen Ninja
"A positive attitude will not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort" - Herm Albright
You're welcome to skype me (audriwolf) too but let me know who you are

My challenge

How about this

For simplicity, let's just do 10# in 10 weeks. I'll be tracking waistline too. I'll incorporate that into the spreadsheet.

I personally, am going to and ignore the scale except for weeks four, eight, and maybe the last two as we approach the finish line.

I need to measure less often. I tend to see a dip and then allow myself an unnecessary reward, usually beer and pizza, and then I'm screwed.

• Like 1

=====================================================================================================

--Stronkey Kong--

i'm also game for 10 in 10.

holidays wreaked all kinds of havoc on me. trying to get back into things. 

LEVEL: 7 Furyan Ranger - Battle Log - in lieu of this challenge

don't look back, we aren't going that way:

Rebirth - Wrestlemania Dark Raider vs KZacher

From Tartarus with Love - Wrath of the Furyan - it's a secret! - FIGHT! - You can go your own way - The Rational Gaze - Rise from Death to Knife this Beast(part 3-the agony) - Demonized(part 2) -  By Demons Be Driven(part 1) -