Yay! Moar Lanithroe!

Yeesh, I go MIA for a weekend and you're super productive! I'll have to catch up on all your vids later after work, but I'm heaps keen to see how your yoga goes. I like yoga for stretching after workouts and on my off days too, but I'd like to see what you do for yours :D

Stonie

They/Them

Currently reading: Good Omens by Terry Pratchet & Neil Gaiman

Currently playing: Outer Worlds (Xbox)

Current DnD character: A radio presenter who’s magical bardic weapon is a portable radio broadcaster’s kit

So here are the two new progress bars you will see in this forum now, that will show My DDP Yoga goals!

Make DDP proud. ( don't miss a DDP Yoga session)

100%
100%

DDP Yoga Diamond Cut Abs ( Use DDP to get abs )

0%
0%

-The Muscle Professor-

OtherWorldIron.com 

Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself. -Rumi-

The Goals

So, you guys can see the progress bars that have the goals Im looking to reach With DDP yoga, but I wanted to give you more insight on why I have such goals. First I know most of you know that I was a personal trainer for a long time before leaving that career to be a stay at home dad with my son. I want to become my sons very own personal super hero in every aspect possible. I want to be able to watch him grow old and have a family with out doing it from a wheel chair, or any kind of assisted walking. In fact I want to be as strong as an ox and as capable as a a man in his twenties until the day my ticket gets punched.

Paleo

Ok it is now official that I am fully committing to the paleo diet. Eating this way will help me gett to having abs faster, and its going to help me live longer so its go time. I will also be posting my MPF charts in here as well!

• Like 1

-The Muscle Professor-

OtherWorldIron.com 

Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself. -Rumi-

September 9th

Deadexplorer.gif

Resurrected from the dead by the diamond cutter! 

DDP Yoga kicked my trash! I did a workout called the diamond cutter and it was an experience i will not forget any time soon! So let me tell you about DDP Yoga. It takes the stretching movements of yoga, the settle moves you see in muscle rehab, and the dynamic movement of a Kung Fu master. When I started the DvD i thought "I have done yoga before this shouldn't be to hard... yeah I had to check my ego. Like DDP says "This isn't your mama's yoga!" The greatest movement during this work out was when I looked up half way through to see sweat running down DDP arm and drop of and hit the mat. I will be doing a video review on the elements in this program and how it felt. Ill just some it up this way, this was worth my time and some.

• Like 2

-The Muscle Professor-

OtherWorldIron.com 

shaolin_monk_01.gif

All right! in my up coming video I will be going over how The DDP yoga system can build muscle and strength. I didn't now if it could until I did it! and here is how. It uses dynamic movement just like how the shoalin monks would to train for strength and speed while applying time under tension With Yoga. I will get a video posted as soon as possible because I want to show you guys what DDP yoga can do. Its a great tool and I wouldn't be a fan if it was crap. This stuff is gold. I want to try and get more of the druids doing this because with this type of yoga we can also build strength of the warrior, and speed of the monk!

• Like 1

-The Muscle Professor-

OtherWorldIron.com 

Soooo I got a little carried away with my DDP yoga. I wanted to do the program so bad I just poped in the DVD and picked the diamond cutter because I remember seeing DDP on TV taking out the trash with that move! I will now be following the beginner program from the guid book first thing in the morning. I will be doing my other training around this program as supplemental training on top of this. As far as eating I am going paleo ( like I have been doing ).

So below is my goal and starting stats.

-The Goal-

I want to get down to 10% body fat so I can have abs with a complete body that looks like it belongs on the front of a magazine! I want to look like a Greek god, and as you guys in the forum know I'm growing the beard as well.

-The Stats-

Age 27

Weight 187 lbs

Waist 36 inches

• Like 2

-The Muscle Professor-

OtherWorldIron.com 

Well that's based on how much fat you have to lose. A healthy rate as far as a national average is 2 lbs or about 1 KG a week. If you have more weight to lose ( over 25% bf ) this number will go up based on how much over you are.

-The Muscle Professor-

OtherWorldIron.com