Catspaw Isn't Dead

catspaw

Once Catspaw reaches the mountaintop and achieves enlightenment she will no longer require food, using it merely because she enjoys it. We can only hope this happens before she runs out of traveling companions.

Scout 30/Ranger 1 (3 skipped)

Spoiler

"I must not fear. / Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing......Only I will remain."
-Litany Against Fear

Facebook | Twitter | Runkeeper | Strava
Shukar Still Isn't Lion

Once Catspaw reaches the mountaintop and achieves enlightenment she will no longer require food, using it merely because she enjoys it. We can only hope this happens before she runs out of traveling companions.

if she no longer requires food and only eats it because she enjoys it - will she eat more, or less of it? Will it continue to affect her or will she be able to dissipate the thermogenic effect willfully?

Current Challenge: Wufkar Stops Making Excuses

------------------------------------------------------

How did she do that?  Not in the right state.  Not in the right country.  Not on the right continent.  Not in the right hemisphere.  Supposedly on top of a mountain somewhere.  And she still has the first post???  Did she leave a bot behind?

• Like 2

Warriors don't count reps and sets. They count tons.

My psychologist weighs 45 pounds, has an iron soul and sits on the end of a bar

Tally Sheet for 2019

Encouragement for older members: Chronologically Blessed Group;

Encouragement for newbie lifters: When we were weaker

Wufkar, I am not an expert in such things, I have not seen the mountaintop.

Wildross, the Catspaw moves in mysterious ways.

Spoiler

I will face my fear.
-Litany Against Fear

Shukar Still Isn't Lion

if she no longer requires food and only eats it because she enjoys it - will she eat more, or less of it? Will it continue to affect her or will she be able to dissipate the thermogenic effect willfully?

And what effect will the dissipation have? Will she glow?

green_cat(1).jpg

Will she shoot laser beams?

LaserCatsSmall.jpg

Will she breath flame?

Fire-Cat-l.jpg

How did she do that?  Not in the right state.  Not in the right country.  Not on the right continent.  Not in the right hemisphere.  Supposedly on top of a mountain somewhere.  And she still has the first post???  Did she leave a bot behind?

Does she need to leave a bot, or has she merged with the interwebz and become one with the webz?

• Like 1

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

And what effect will the dissipation have? Will she glow?

green_cat(1).jpg

Will she shoot laser beams?

LaserCatsSmall.jpg

Will she breath flame?

Fire-Cat-l.jpg

Does she need to leave a bot, or has she merged with the interwebz and become one with the webz?

Perhaps the interwebs sustains her now and she can taste the recipes on all her food blogs by willing the electrons into the chemically necessary places.
  • Like 1

Current Challenge: Wufkar Stops Making Excuses

------------------------------------------------------

Perhaps the interwebs sustains her now and she can taste the recipes on all her food blogs by willing the electrons into the chemically necessary places.

Oh that would be so wonderful...

500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

I can't help but imagine some future smart phone technology/app that allows you to lick the phone and taste the food on the screen...

Sadly, there's not an app for that.

500 / 330 / 625

Fun made up Catspaw fact: the movie Hackers was intended to be based on her life, but they didn't feel audiences would find the amount of steak consumed believable.

• Like 2

Spoiler

I will face my fear.
-Litany Against Fear

Shukar Still Isn't Lion

I think we should use this thread as a general hang out spot until catspaw gets back. I mean she's obviously not using it.

This is how tents get pitched, you know. That whole discussion never died, just went dormant.

• Like 1

Battle Log

"Either you take care of business and give yourself the best chance of survival (while accepting the inherent fuckedupitude and randomness of life), or you relinquish all hope entirely." -- Krista Scott-Dixon

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines