Amdhiel's Perpetual Quest - Challenge 1

Amdhiel

Main Quest: Decrease body fat to 20-24% while maintaining a healthy eating plan and increasing strength.

Quest 1: Complete YAYOG BAISC workouts each week. 6WC will cover weeks 2-7, first 5 weeks are 4 workouts/week, last week is 5 workouts/week for a total of 30 workouts. (STR 3 and STA 2)

A - 28 sessions
B - 24 sessions
C - 22 sessions

Quest 2: Eat 1g of protein everyday per lean lbs of body mass and keep calories under 2000/day. Based on current measurements IIFYM recommends (CON 2):

• GRAMS per day CARBS: 278, PROTEIN:120, FAT: 48, FIBER: 37 - 46, CALORIES: 2023
  • GRAMS per meal (4x) CARBS: 70, PROTEIN: 30, FAT: 12, FIBER: 9 - 12, CALORIES: 506

A - 40 days
B - 34 days

C - 32 days

Quest 3: Improve flexibility through stretching/yoga/myofascial release 3-4 times a week. (DEX 2)

A - 22 days

B - 19 days

C - 18 days

Life Quest: Follow fellow challengers and at least one positive interaction on a daily basis. (CHA 1)

A - 40 days

B - 34 days

C - 32 days

Motivation: I want to be comfortable in my body and be able to do things that I enjoy. I also want to develop healthy habits so that I don’t succumb to the various diseases that are in my genetics.

Starting Measurements:

Weight - 184lbs
Neck - 15
Chest - 37.75
Waist - 34.5
Hips - 41.5
LR Thigh - 23/23
LR Calf - 16.625/16.5
LR Biceps - 14.25/14.25

Messed around with a the four different ways that Waldo detailed for calculating body fat
DOD - 34.9
YMCA - 27.9
YMCA Mod - 26.5
Covert Bailey 30+ - 38.1

post-31785-0-29187500-1410631345_thumb.jpost-31785-0-54708400-1410631199_thumb.j

• Like 5

Assassin

Battle Log | MFP: Amdhiel
Challenges: Current#7#6, #5, #4,
#3, #2, #1

"Why do we fall sir? So that we can learn to pick ourselves up." Alfred - Batman Begins

I love your motivations! Mine is to feel more comfortable in my clothes (and skin!) too. You can do it, we're gonna cheer you on with pompoms and confetti!!

• Like 3

i am not waiting for a hero.  i saved myself long ago.

Level 50 Bardic Time-Mage; of the Furious Heart

STR.55  DEX.43 STA.48 CON.51 WIS.53 CHA.65

"Well...in the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't.

You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair...
...But that's the way things are. The choice is yours."

»  kom starkru

Nice one Amdhiel - you have solid goals and great quests that are going to help you get there.

I am going to be here cheering you on :)

harrypottercheering.gif

I love that GIF and it will make me smile every time I look at this :D

• Like 2

Assassin

#3, #2, #1

"Why do we fall sir? So that we can learn to pick ourselves up." Alfred - Batman Begins

You might notice that you've added a Druids' tag to your thread.  This isn't to pigeonhole you into particular guild, but rather to bring one of their ambassadors here to offer you encouragement, support or advice.  Your goals fit well with the overall spirit of their guild and you are more than welcome to pop into their board and introduce yourself to them.  You are also more than welcome to pop me a message anytime. 

Good Luck

AB xx

Half Faerie (Sidhe) Scout | Black Belt Kitchen Ninja
"A positive attitude will not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort" - Herm Albright
You're welcome to skype me (audriwolf) too but let me know who you are

My challenge

You might notice that you've added a Druids' tag to your thread.  This isn't to pigeonhole you into particular guild, but rather to bring one of their ambassadors here to offer you encouragement, support or advice.  Your goals fit well with the overall spirit of their guild and you are more than welcome to pop into their board and introduce yourself to them.  You are also more than welcome to pop me a message anytime. 

Good Luck

AB xx

Thanks Blaidd!! I was thinking Assassin longer term since I plan on focusing on bodyweight training and possibly parkour, but I'll make sure to check out druids as well.

• Like 1

Assassin

#3, #2, #1

subbing to follow along...

• Like 2

Race: Amazonian Ogre Princess | Class: Ranger | Profession: SuperHero

Level: 19 Ranger | STR 36 | DEX 29 | STA  35 | CON  43 | WIS 35 | CHA 23|

Spoiler

Epic Quest Avatar Lifting profile | D&D Character Sheet

Accountibillibuddies: Doodlies setting the world alight

Roadmaps: 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020 | 2021

I am not saying I am Wonder Woman. I am just saying no one has ever seen me and Wonder Woman together in the same room.

Current Challenge: Shello Finally Fitnesses (sort of) and does some other things

Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 789, 10, 11, 12 , 131415, 1617181920, 21, 2223242526272829303132, 33, 3435, 36??

Starting weight = 290.4; Current weight = 269; Total pounds lost: 21.4

Thanks Blaidd!! I was thinking Assassin longer term since I plan on focusing on bodyweight training and possibly parkour, but I'll make sure to check out druids as well.

Don't worry, we'll always find those who seek us...  :ph34r: 

We've spoken a bit via battle logs, but welcome to your first official Nerd Fitness challenge!  It seems like you've expressed an interest in our guild, so I'm extending the official (black-gloved, naturally) hand of welcome on behalf of all of us!  We're all about bodyweight workouts in the guild, many of us work intensively on flexibility as well, and we'd be glad to help you in any way we can.  I've got a few links for you that might help you along:

Here's a link to the Assassin Guild Info & Announcements.  You can also feel free to pop into the Assassins' Den guild chat thread and get in on the fun.  Everyone's friendly and glad to answer questions - or spam your inbox with gifs, either or, really.

We're also trying something new this time around: in the Accountabilibuddies section of the forum, you'll notice a Level 1 Assassin Initiates Q&A/Chat  thread.  Feel free to pop in there if you're thinking of donning the black post-challenge to meet other newbies with similar interests and interact with some current Assassins as well!

We've also got a Phone Book in the works (coming soon - I or one of my partners in crime will link you when it's up) which will list guild members based on the skills they're working on, so you can go check out people with similar interest or find a new one... or three!  If you ever want to talk parkour with another relative newbie, I'm here for you!  'm intending to get back to training soon...

We'll be checking in on you as the challenge goes on, but it looks like you're ready and eager to go.  So get out there and kill those goals!

(Note that I did not say assassinate those goals.  I would be proud of myself for resisting the pun, but I seem to have made it now after all.)

• Like 1

🎪current challenge🎪

challenge archive: 19181716 | 15 | 14 | 13 | 12 | 11 | 10 | 9 | 8 | 7 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

instagram | goodreads

"Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world." - Voltaire

Welcome to the Rebellion!

I saw that you are doing YAYOG. You might want to check out this PVP thread that some of my friends are doing. Great way to meet people with similar goals!

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/52870-ongoing10-week-yayog-ladder-challenge/

Thanks!! Oddly, finding that thread is the reason I'm doing YAYOG. When I saw the thread I checked out the program and thought it would be fun challege!

• Like 1

Assassin

#3, #2, #1

Don't worry, we'll always find those who seek us...  :ph34r: 

We've spoken a bit via battle logs, but welcome to your first official Nerd Fitness challenge!  It seems like you've expressed an interest in our guild, so I'm extending the official (black-gloved, naturally) hand of welcome on behalf of all of us!  We're all about bodyweight workouts in the guild, many of us work intensively on flexibility as well, and we'd be glad to help you in any way we can.  I've got a few links for you that might help you along:

Here's a link to the Assassin Guild Info & Announcements.  You can also feel free to pop into the Assassins' Den guild chat thread and get in on the fun.  Everyone's friendly and glad to answer questions - or spam your inbox with gifs, either or, really.

We're also trying something new this time around: in the Accountabilibuddies section of the forum, you'll notice a Level 1 Assassin Initiates Q&A/Chat  thread.  Feel free to pop in there if you're thinking of donning the black post-challenge to meet other newbies with similar interests and interact with some current Assassins as well!

We've also got a Phone Book in the works (coming soon - I or one of my partners in crime will link you when it's up) which will list guild members based on the skills they're working on, so you can go check out people with similar interest or find a new one... or three!  If you ever want to talk parkour with another relative newbie, I'm here for you!  'm intending to get back to training soon...

We'll be checking in on you as the challenge goes on, but it looks like you're ready and eager to go.  So get out there and kill those goals!

(Note that I did not say assassinate those goals.  I would be proud of myself for resisting the pun, but I seem to have made it now after all.)

Thanks starsapart! I'm excited to be doing my first challenge and I do plan on assassinating my goals ;) ;). How else will I progress on my plan of becomming BAMF like Black Widow and Gamora :D. I'll need all the flexibility tips in the handbook because it isn't something that comes easily to me at all :sad panda:. I'll make sure to pop into the Den and L1 Q&A to say HI.

• Like 1

Assassin

#3, #2, #1

Thanks!! Oddly, finding that thread is the reason I'm doing YAYOG. When I saw the thread I checked out the program and thought it would be fun challege!

The YAYOG group are recent graduates of my accountabuddies group. If you like the Matrix movies check it out!

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/53850-level-1s-take-the-red-pill/

• Like 3

Level 36 Ranger Sorcerer 

Current challenge 

The YAYOG group are recent graduates of my accountabuddies group. If you like the Matrix movies check it out!

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/53850-level-1s-take-the-red-pill/

Is there a limit on the number of buddy groups that you can join? I'm totally a matrix fan.

• Like 1

Assassin

#3, #2, #1

OMFG MATRIX GROUP. I definitely need to know if there's a limit, because I want in too!!!

• Like 1

i am not waiting for a hero.  i saved myself long ago.

Level 50 Bardic Time-Mage; of the Furious Heart

STR.55  DEX.43 STA.48 CON.51 WIS.53 CHA.65

"Well...in the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't.

You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair...
...But that's the way things are. The choice is yours."

»  kom starkru

I love your life goal! We all are in this together and it is wonderful that you seek to include other challengers in your goals. 

We will succeed together!

• Like 1

YandaPanda Level 0 Wood Elf Druid - Challenge #1

STR 0 -- DEX 0 -- STA 0 -- CON 0 -- WIS 0 -- CHA 0

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

29 pound weight loss challenge: Commenced!

37.9%
37.9%

10 week YAGOG workout: 6/44

15.9%
15.9%

Plan for week 1:

YAYOG: Monday and Thursday - upper body, Tuesday and Friday - lower body

Food:

• Breakfasts will be either protein shake w/ milk or peaches and cottage cheese
  • Morning: protein shake if needed
  • Afternoon: protein shake or hard boiled eggs
  • Lunch/Dinner: Making 2# of chicken in the crockpot now. Will make chili tomorrow after stopping at the store on my way home (I do not make chili with ground beef >.<). If needed I will cook up more chicken on Wednesday. Will be eating 2-4 servings of veggie with each meal.
  • No more than 2 fancy coffee drinks

Stretching: Aiming for some yoga every day, will roll Tuesday and Friday night and on Sunday

Positive social interactions: Joined 3 accountabilibuddy groups, will cheer on at least one person a day.

• Like 4

Assassin

#3, #2, #1

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines