Will our way through it everyday and i dont really care to stop

Hit

chicken nuggets are made from the offcuts - the unwanted scraps. a last resort to make something out of the part of the chook no one likes. totally not a double entendre >.>

slow and steady has never been the way i do things. im more lightning in a jar. 

• Like 1

It's the moose on the inside that counts.

Okay, so I totally don't know what happened there during that chicken nuggets-chicken nuggets exchange, but I have a feeling something did because for some reason I couldn't stop laughing while reading it.

Anyway, that is one of the reasons why I love chicken nuggets. You take what society in general doesn't want and you turn it into something awesome and generally likeable, though not necessarily a good long-term choice. Smoke and mirrors, and you give those unwanted pieces a chance. That's the idea behind it anyway, because apparently they're really just made of ground chicken breast.

I would have gone with chicken intestines and pig face, but they're not as universally liked as chicken nuggets.

• Like 1

You're so skilled at breaking yourself I'm surprised you haven't made it an art~

• Like 1

Race: Alive | Class: Ranger | Level: 7 | STATS: Whoops~ (Yes, that's totally a stat! I checked, I swear!... >.>)

Understand that everyone needs time. Understand that everyone deserves patience. Understand that healing, and change take countless seconds, minutes and hours before real health of body and mind can be obtained at all.

"Everything lost is meant to be found."

Becoming a part of the X-men: #1 | #2 | #3 | #4 | #5 | #6 | Current

I don't even know what maccas are, but YAY for not getting them? And definitely YAY for keeping your legs. 

Lightning in a jar can be a lot of fun...I get really caught up in planning and probably could be more spontaneous, to take advantage of energy levels or inspiration.  Yin and yang, right?

eating all the food today. so freaking hungry :| this is what happens when i skip meals. and have no capacity to really exercise. because for some reason, not working out makes me hungry. my body is fucking weird.

• Like 1

eating all the food today. so freaking hungry :| this is what happens when i skip meals. and have no capacity to really exercise. because for some reason, not working out makes me hungry. my body is fucking weird.

Been there, done that.  I know what you mean.  As long as the food isn't McD's, you're probably fine though, I would think.

Also, I like the new avatar pic!

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back." - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Current Challenge

Also, I Agree With Tank™

I know the feeling. I'm constantly eating, whether I workout or not. This fact was largely lost on me until I moved out on my own, and had to start footing my own grocery bill. When my parents told me I ate more than everyone else in my family combined, they were being quite literal.......

• Like 1

LEVEL III ASSASSIN-MONK

STR: 8   STA: 10

AGI: 10   WIS: 5

CON: 7   CHA: 4

We must DARE to be GREAT;

and we must realize that GREATNESS is

the FRUIT of TOIL and SACRIFICE and HIGH COURAGE

Also, I like the new avatar pic!

thanks!

This fact was largely lost on me until I moved out on my own, and had to start footing my own grocery bill

aint that the truth :| but its a great motivator to be more aware of what you're eating thats for sure!

i got drunk and had maccas last night. sorry not sorry. 

• Like 2

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines