PvP - FOODZ! (ongoing)

Uh-oh.... little problem over here. I'm afraid I got used to 85% chocolate. Usually I'd only eat a tiny bit of it and then be satisfied or not in the mood for more because it's too bitter. But Yesterday I thought "Well, on second thought it's not too bad." and almost binged on it. :/ Fortunately, I had enough willpower to hold back.... this time.

What do you think would be another healthy alternative that's not too delicious?

Chubby Gnome Adventurer Level 0

STR - DEX - STA - CON - WIS - CHA

Getting started - First Challenge

I LOVE baked apples.... one apple sliced...  put it in a pan with some five spice... bake it for half an hour.... YUM sweet but good for ya

Level 10.4 Wood-Elf, Ranger - specializing in demon fighting

"doing the impossible since 2012 :D" - Librarian of Doom

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* level 50 isn't gonna just POOF happen - alienjenn, NF IRC chatroom

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

Hi- new, but cannot wait to get started.

My rules:

1. Water only for the next 30 days. I'm only allowing myself a glass of chocolate milk after my workout.

2. No added sugar. Actually, no sugar period for 30 days (I'm allowing my trailmix bag until it's gone- so eating that doesn't count. However, I'm not allowed to buy any more once it's gone).

3. 80/20 Paleo diet. Basically, more meat, more veggies- less starch (or none), no sugar, and less grain.

My Disciplines:

1. Donation to The Water Project. People take water for granted, I shouldn't.

2. Donation to Diabetes Research. If I don't get my sugar intake under control... it runs in my family.

3. An Extra 10 minutes to my cardio

Gunslinger in Training

Battle Log

"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed"

sounds good,,,, although I prefer we think of it as discipline rather than punishment :)

• Like 1

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

It just that the way that we think is important. .... and punishment generally implies anger. .... while discipline is generally for teaching. ... I don't want you to be angry at yourself when you go off book. .... I want you to learn that everything is going to be ok if you go off occasionally as long as you have the support systems in place to handle it :)

Spoiler

It just that the way that we think is important. .... and punishment generally implies anger. .... while discipline is generally for teaching. ... I don't want you to be angry at yourself when you go off book. .... I want you to learn that everything is going to be ok if you go off occasionally as long as you have the support systems in place to handle it :)

I agree, wholeheartedly. In order to break out of my habits, I have to change my way of thinking. Viewing my disciplines as punishment implies forcing to live by a lifestyle, where as discipline is as you said- learning/teaching to live by a lifestyle. I don't want o just change my body, I want to change my mind too :)

Gunslinger in Training

Battle Log

"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed"

To BE a hero you have to THINK like a hero

• Like 1

Spoiler