• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

The Borg Queen

Primeval Put a Bird On It.

Nice dishcloth!  I need to whip out some of those...they sure do work better than some of these store bought things!  

Isn't it interesting? They really do. Effective and long lasting, even a bit scrubby, and you can make em in really bright colors. This one's for my mom, pink and black are her colors.

Looks good so far at least.

Dishcloth looks pretty nice already :)

I'm imagining you finishing discloth while out on a long trail run, hehe. Marathon knitter!

Phoenix washcloth, nice!

Looking forward to this, Prime!!

Aw shucks y'all! Thanks. :)

CHALLENGE 10 GOALS:

Goal 1: Finish dishcloth (as previously described)

Goal 2: Run 25 miles a week, or 150 total miles, including 6 speed-focused activities and 6 trail runs.  

Grading = Total Miles Run/150 miles, Trail runs/6, Speeds/6

Goal 3: Bodyweight Strength: Pick a Neila Rey strength routine every week, and do it 2-3 times.

Grading = Total BW workouts/16

Goal 4: Track calories and protein.

Currently doing 1500 net + 100 g protein/day.

Grading = subjective

Goal 5: Meditate 3 times a week I need to meditate, for obvious reasons.

Grading = Total meditation sessions/18

Goal 6: Clean My Life

I need to keep things clean. My apartment, my car, my work bag, my desk. I've been busy and letting too many things slide.

Grading = Pass/fail. Did I make the effort? Did I clean a couple of things this week? If so, pass. Alternatively, is there a pile of papers, books, random jars, and owl figurines around me as I type out the evaluation? That would be a fail.

The End. No, wait. The Beginning.

• Like 4

You have extremely keen attention to detail. Yes, it is :)

My kitty senses tingled is all it is. XD 

Your dishcloth looks amazing so far! I've toyed with the idea of learning to knit, but I lack the patience for it. I think my cat would only try my patience more, so even more kudos to you! 

Great challenge, looking forward to following you along and seeing your final product!!

• Like 1

Usually start challenges on Mondays, but I'm thinking day one of this challenge is today for me. I'm ready to start. Planning to clean the whole apartment, go for a long run, cook for the week, and an in the middle of knitting some rows. Day 1 Now.

• Like 1