• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

The Borg Queen

Primeval Put a Bird On It.

Ooo, cinnamon. Cool. Or should I say a bit hot!!

Fermented cod liver oil?

*WTH face*

Cinnamon Tingle sounds interesting ;)

It is not as disgusting as a person might think. I started out having a shot of it in kombucha in Portland's paleo restaurant, The Cultured Cavemen. It didn't make me throw up, so I decided to buy it.

Why the heck would anyone do this to themselves? Simple answer: it's high in vitamins A and D.

Here's an article about it from a source I trust: http://www.westonaprice.org/health-topics/cod-liver-oil-basics-and-recommendations/

• Like 1

This week's Neila Rey workout. Looks tough, we'll see if I can even make it through one set!

banshee-workout.jpg

No thanks.. I'll keep to my Zelda workout.. lol

I'm re-starting level 1 today.. with more reps, more weights and more pain.. lol

No thanks.. I'll keep to my Zelda workout.. lol

I'm re-starting level 1 today.. with more reps, more weights and more pain.. lol

good plan. I haven't seen the Zelda workout yet. Is it fun?

I've just found that I need to vary the routine every week. If I try to repeat the same thing 2-3 x/week for six weeks in a row, it becomes kind of boring

I'm trying out a new food logging system called Two Grand, which is kind of like instagram for healthy food. Basically, you take a picture of what you're eating and people can comment and follow you. Still deciding if I like it. Also, I am not in the habit of taking meal photos every time I eat, so that will be new for me. :)

• Like 2

I'm trying out a new food logging system called Two Grand, which is kind of like instagram for healthy food. Basically, you take a picture of what you're eating and people can comment and follow you. Still deciding if I like it. Also, I am not in the habit of taking meal photos every time I eat, so that will be new for me. :)

That sounds like an interesting idea.  I think it woudl wind up being too much hassle for me I think.  You might get use to it though.

• Like 1

good plan. I haven't seen the Zelda workout yet. Is it fun?

I've just found that I need to vary the routine every week. If I try to repeat the same thing 2-3 x/week for six weeks in a row, it becomes kind of boring

I have the same problem. I can take about 4 weeks of a workout before I need to change things up a bit. I'm hoping that this challenge won't bore me too much towards the end. I will have to check out the Zelda workout though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I like the idea of taking pictures of every meal and was even thinking of doing something along that lines for my challenge but stuck with the MFP.  I installed so I might use it another challenge.

• Like 1

That sounds like an interesting idea.  I think it woudl wind up being too much hassle for me I think.  You might get use to it though.

I like the idea of taking pictures of every meal and was even thinking of doing something along that lines for my challenge but stuck with the MFP.  I installed so I might use it another challenge.

It's turning out to be impractical for me. I'm used to MFP where you can guestimate where you're at if you don't have time to log things in while you're eating, but with this program if you're too busy or forget to log, it's just... too late. The moment is gone.

I have the same problem. I can take about 4 weeks of a workout before I need to change things up a bit. I'm hoping that this challenge won't bore me too much towards the end. I will have to check out the Zelda workout though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it makes you stronger to change your routine, anyway. We're probably doing the right thing. :)