• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

The Borg Queen

Primeval Put a Bird On It.

Week 1 Report:

I've been incredibly busy! Worked a very long, action-packed week, and then spent the short weekend I had entertaining a family member from out of town. Feeling like I need a weekend from the weekend.

Let's see, what were my goals again? haha. 

CHALLENGE 10 GOALS:

Goal 1: Finish dishcloth Sure, I knitted some lines at some point in there. Pass! Grading: 1/6

Goal 2: Run 25 miles a week, or 150 total miles, including 6 speed-focused activities and 6 trail runs.  

I think I my week is Sunday-Saturday, so that means... 25 miles run this week including one speed and 3 on trail. Been doing lots of mid-length runs but for the the health of this goal I will have to increase length of my long runs, clearly.

Grading = 25/150 miles, 3/6 trail, 1/6 speed

Goal 3: Bodyweight Strength: Pick a Neila Rey strength routine every week, and do it 2-3 times.

Did 2 "Banshees."

Grading = 2/16

Goal 4: Track calories and protein.

Currently doing 1500 net + 100 g protein/day.

Was about -500 on calories. Protein was under by 100 g for the week. Will get better this week, I swear!

Grading = 3/24

Goal 5: Meditate 3 times a week I need to meditate, for obvious reasons.

This isn't a habit yet! But I did do one 25 minute session at some point.

Grading = 1/18

Goal 6: Clean My Life

Keep it clean.

I cleaned and kept it clean, although things could use a reclean. Will work on that today if I have time around the relative being here.

Grading = 1/6

• Like 1

Kickass Week 1! Have an equally awesome if not more awesome Week 2!  

And oh man, that FMA workout. Best of luck to all of you on that one!! Those push-ups especially look like a beast!

• Like 1

Kickass Week 1! Have an equally awesome if not more awesome Week 2!

And oh man, that FMA workout. Best of luck to all of you on that one!! Those push-ups especially look like a beast!

join us! Do a set!
  • Like 1

@tateman , oh now I understand where those moves come from. Cool

Yup, it is a great series.  Probably my favorite (though I haven't watched many anime series)

• Like 1

Many rows knitted

Enmmmm have I meditated yet? No. Will work on that today

lol.. Reminds me that I need to get D&D stuff done.. but I HAVE to get boyscout stuff done first.. *sighs*

• Like 1

Week 2 Report:

I've been really fucking busy. I put some stuff off until the weekend. And then, what weekend? The weekend isn't happening until maybe tomorrow. This shit is crazy.

I'll take a moment to brag that part of my job involves going to parties with all of my clients, talking about compliance and doing dabs. It's the coolest. But time to reach goals? Ehhh, we'll see...

CHALLENGE 10 GOALS:

Goal 1: Finish dishcloth I knitted several lines last monday. Pass! Grading: 2/6

Goal 2: Run 25 miles a week, or 150 total miles, including 6 speed-focused activities and 6 trail runs.  

21 miles total, no trail or speed work. Got to turn that around.

Grading = 46/150 miles, 3/6 trail, 1/6 speed

Goal 3: Bodyweight Strength: Pick a Neila Rey strength routine every week, and do it 2-3 times.

Did 3 days worth of FMA sets, with comrades @tateman and @nianne !

Grading = 5/16

Goal 4: Track calories and protein.

Currently doing 1500 net + 100 g protein/day.

Over 700 g protein for the week, that's good. 59 calories over the goal for the week, that is bad. But not very, very bad. 3.5/4

Grading = 6.5/24

Goal 5: Meditate 3 times a week I need to meditate, for obvious reasons.

I don't think I did a lick of meditation this week. Epic fail.

Grading = 1/18

Goal 6: Clean My Life Keep it clean.

I'm giving myself a pass. I did make the effort. I would call my world a bit cluttered because I've been so busy, but things haven't totally descended into squalor. Yet. I've been trying to find time to clean the car, and it's impossible.

Grading = 2/6

This week:

• Meditate!
  • Clean car inside and out
  • Trail Race on Wednesday
  • Be proactive about scheduling. Take control.
  • Don't eat crap
  • Like 4

Finally, I'm trying to invent a really cool reward for finishing my goals this challenge. I have no idea. I was thinking about getting myself an accordion, which I used to play, but then figured out that I probably shouldn't take on any more time consuming hobbies that will require me to create a new goal on NF. Any suggestions? What has worked for you?