TheCutlasses2_zps3fc0cd00.png

We are the Pirate Queens...

Fierce in our commitment to our goals

and determined to pursue our destinies

wherever our dreams may take us.

gallery_17054_1045_17687.jpg

We raise our standard and set sail!

gallery_17054_1045_5765.jpg

To come aboard the Queen o' Swords, sign on here.

Then grab a mug of rum and introduce yerself.

*ShadowLion raises her mug high*

"Here's teh the stars we chase

an' the booty we shall plunder

in the days teh come!"

gallery_17054_1393_41052.jpg

• Like 2

All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity:

but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible.

~T. E. Lawrence

When we contemplate the whole globe as one great dewdrop, striped and dotted with continents and islands,

flying through space with other stars all singing and shining together as one, the whole universe appears as an infinite storm of beauty. 
~John Muir

Crew Manifest

The Queen o' Swords

ShadowLion, Captain

Able Seawomen

Busy Chiseling

Harihead

Apprentice Seawomen

Gentle_Mystic

mst3harris

vegwitch

Ship's Cat

Somebody

The Drunken Bar Maid

DreamPirate, Captain

Able Seawomen

Anaticula

dsavage

ElfiKay

Apprentice Seawomen

Ornata

Ship's Cat

Noodle

The Sea Witch

starsapart, Captain

Able Seawomen

blkhole24601

BlimeyCharlie

tundralily

Apprentice Seawomen

Amdhiel

Ship's Cat

Kitten

• Like 2

All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity:

but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible.

~T. E. Lawrence

When we contemplate the whole globe as one great dewdrop, striped and dotted with continents and islands,

flying through space with other stars all singing and shining together as one, the whole universe appears as an infinite storm of beauty. 
~John Muir

Ahoy.  I had me eye on your party last challenge and as a fellow kindred pirate lass I be requestin to come aboard. 

• Like 3

Race: Amazonian Ogre Princess | Class: Ranger | Profession: SuperHero

Level: 19 Ranger | STR 36 | DEX 29 | STA  35 | CON  43 | WIS 35 | CHA 23|

Spoiler

Epic Quest Avatar Lifting profile | D&D Character Sheet

Accountibillibuddies: Doodlies setting the world alight

Roadmaps: 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020 | 2021

I am not saying I am Wonder Woman. I am just saying no one has ever seen me and Wonder Woman together in the same room.

Current Challenge: Shello Finally Fitnesses (sort of) and does some other things

Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 789, 10, 11, 12 , 131415, 1617181920, 21, 2223242526272829303132, 33, 3435, 36??

Starting weight = 290.4; Current weight = 269; Total pounds lost: 21.4

Huzzah!  I be back for another round o' maraudin' goodness!

Edit: me challenge be in me signature, an' fer those who don't know me, either starsapart or Maaya be fine as monicker. :love_heart:

• Like 3

🎪current challenge🎪

challenge archive: 19181716 | 15 | 14 | 13 | 12 | 11 | 10 | 9 | 8 | 7 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

instagram | goodreads

"Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world." - Voltaire

Aye, I'll be joinin' ye lasses on this adventure! Me challenge be here: http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/53589-blkhole24601-relocates-to-amaranthine/

• Like 4

Vicki | Sheikah Bard | Level 13

STR 32.5 | DEX 51.1 | STA 25.5 | CON 37.1 | WIS 26.0 | CHA 31.3

blkhoe24601 Gains the Power to Revolutionize the World

Past Challenges: 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13

2016 Battle Log

Ahoy folks! I watched ye all from a far last challenge 'n would like to join in ye adventures 'tis hour around. Lookin' ahead to 'tis challenge! My challenge be here.

• Like 2

Level: 8   Race: Wood Elf   Class: Ranger at Heart -  Training with the Adventurers

Current Adventure: A New Hope

Past Challenges: 1st  âœ² 2nd âœ² 3rd ✲ 4th ✲ 5th âœ² 6th âœ² 7th  âœ² 8th âœ² 9th

“I am and always will be the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams†- Eleventh Doctor

I be joinin' in again this challenge! I don't have a challenge thread yet for the new challenge, because I didn't know it was up yet. I'll post it here when I get it up.  Here it is! 

Looking forward to this group again!

• Like 2

Jazzy

Fox Demon

Level 3

STR 2 | DEX 3 | STA 1 | CON 2 | WIS 6 | CHA 1

How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time.

Spread Sheet

Lvl: 1 |

No Soda PVP - 367/365 days Soda free Starting: 08/30/14 

100%
100%

Ahoy, ye sassy wenches! I'd like to be sailing along with ye this cruise. Me treasure chest be feeling bare. 

Here is my challenge thread

I look forward to meeting ye! Arr, grr!

HH

• Like 1

Level 9 Ranger

STR 13 | DEX 10 | STA 21 | CON 19 | WIS 20 | CHA 15

ChallengesCurrent 1 2 3 | 4 | 5 6 7 7.5 8 9 | 10 | 11 | 11.5 | 12  | 13 | 14  

Groups:  | Rangers Walk to Mordor

Nerd Fitness Academy level: 0 | Starting over

Eat clean, walk strong, age gracefully with joy. 

Welcome all ye CutLasses! Ye make a fine, fine lookin' crew indeed!

We'll be makin' our way back down the Ra Duinn, and out onto the open sea again, as soon as we be done shiftin' crews with the Mermaid, the Valkyrie n' getting Chris-Tien Jinn set up on the boat we captured in the last challenge. She will be headin' on up the river on her quest for the Mal Ravenne. The others have their own prizes in mind n' we be all a-partin' with good wishes n' will towards each one's further ventures. It be good teh have friends out on the waters!

As fer us, while we be a-waitin' teh see who's yet teh come on board, be sure teh go out and greet yer fellow crew mates n' follow their threads. We'll be set teh take a prize or two early in the challenge as we make speed back down the river. Remember, we have credit n' treasure waitin' fer us with trusted parties at various points back down the river. We may even have us enough teh get another boat. If'n we can't manage teh swipe one, so much the better! Aar!

If'n any o' ye returnin' Lasses have the time teh commit n' be interested in captainin' a ship o' yer own  - taking an active part in trainin' up some apprentices - drop me a PM teh let me know. I'll be a-keepin' me eye on ye newer Lasses, with the same opportunity in mind, once I see how this challenge shapes up.

~T. E. Lawrence

~John Muir

Ahoy, Cap'n! Me name don't seem to be on the crew manifest. Have I been booted off yer ship to make sail of me own?

Fetchling Warrior, Level 2

str-9 dex-2 sta-3 con-4 wis-3 cha-3

Battle log!

Fitocracy!

555LB CLUB @ UNIVERSITY:

75%
75%

50 Push-ups at Once:

50%
50%

“Would it save you a lot of time if I just gave up and went mad now?â€

“For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen.â€

― The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

@Busy

Nay, ye've not been booted off! Each challenge ye needs teh sign on again. It be a way teh let nerds try out different things as they like n' it fits their goals.

Be most fine havin' ye aboard again! I'll add ye teh the list tomorrow. Headin' off the watch n' teh me cot now.

~T. E. Lawrence

~John Muir

Ana looked at the kitten the Captain had given her.  She decided that she wanted to stay aboard the Queen and keep the kitten she had named Noodle.  She attempted to put him in her pocket, but he quickly climbed up to sit on her head where he promptly feel asleep. Ana walked carefully across the ship deck, this was going to take some getting used to! How was it the captain never dislodged Somebody?

Noodle and I

7407074.jpg

• Like 1

Current Challenge: Late start, but here at last.

Level 6 Magikarp

Past Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5

My NF Character and Epic Quest!

@Anaticula That Noodle is a cutie! Mine are all Tuxedos, but have more black on their faces, having the more ordinary "mask." Cute little pink nose, too!

~T. E. Lawrence

~John Muir

Permission t' come aboard captain?

I bring grog and this 'ere challenge

• Like 2

Current: Assassins / Instagram

Previous: 1, 234, 5, 678910, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44

2020 Races: 
CANCELLED! Spartan Trifecta: Beast: 18-APR / Super :11-JUL / Sprint: 12-JUL

Summer Nuts: 5/6-SEPT / Nuclear Blast: 12-SEPT / Nuclear team race: 04-OCT 

"You have the heart of a Rebel"

"I'll take that as a compliment"

@Anaticula That Noodle is a cutie! Mine are all Tuxedos, but have more black on their faces, having the more ordinary "mask." Cute little pink nose, too!

Oh he is adorable alright, but he is also a HUGE trouble maker! His current hobby is to take all the clothing out of the laundry baskets and scatter them throughout the house to make sleeping nests in.  Never mind that he and Jasper have three cat beds and a ton of pillows. 

Permission t' come aboard captain?

I bring grog and this 'ere challenge

Welcome BlimeyCharlie, ta Capn'll be along shortly to sort ye out! :)

• Like 1

Current Challenge: Late start, but here at last.

Level 6 Magikarp

Past Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5

My NF Character and Epic Quest!

Welcome aboard, BlimeyCharlie! Ye be added teh the crew manifest.

~T. E. Lawrence

~John Muir

Message teh the crew

All o' ye CutLasses stand by. I'll be adding our first mini in a couple o' hours n' I think ye'll find it an entertainin' start teh the challenge!

• Like 1

~T. E. Lawrence

~John Muir

Oh he is adorable alright, but he is also a HUGE trouble maker! His current hobby is to take all the clothing out of the laundry baskets and scatter them throughout the house to make sleeping nests in.  Never mind that he and Jasper have three cat beds and a ton of pillows. 

Welcome BlimeyCharlie, ta Capn'll be along shortly to sort ye out! :)

Typical kitty - adorable on one hand, and with his own little quirks on the other! I've got one that likes to steal fabric things and do the same. The others, well they have other unique talents...

• Like 1

~T. E. Lawrence

~John Muir

Anaticula, yer kitty be adorable! Mind if I bring my sea monster for a puppy along for the sail? He gets along well wit cats, and has a special talent of hiding me laundry in random places! I swear he'd be the reason all my socks are missing...me hubby would state otherwise :). I make no promises about he stealing socks however, ye may want to hide yours if he comes abroad!

• Like 3

Level: 8   Race: Wood Elf   Class: Ranger at Heart -  Training with the Adventurers

Current Adventure: A New Hope

Past Challenges: 1st  âœ² 2nd âœ² 3rd ✲ 4th ✲ 5th âœ² 6th âœ² 7th  âœ² 8th âœ² 9th

“I am and always will be the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams†- Eleventh Doctor

Typical kitty - adorable on one hand, and with his own little quirks on the other! I've got one that likes to steal fabric things and do the same. The others, well they have other unique talents...

Yep! My kitty has this habit of falling asleep on any item of black clothing he can find. If I leave a white t shirt on the bed, he won't go near it. But if I leave my black jeans, it's Hello! Ginger kitty hair everywhere! But when he look at cute as this, how can I get mad?

Dexter

• Like 4

Current: Assassins / Instagram

Previous: 1, 234, 5, 678910, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44

2020 Races: 
CANCELLED! Spartan Trifecta: Beast: 18-APR / Super :11-JUL / Sprint: 12-JUL

Summer Nuts: 5/6-SEPT / Nuclear Blast: 12-SEPT / Nuclear team race: 04-OCT 

"You have the heart of a Rebel"

"I'll take that as a compliment"

Do we have a mini yet?

• Like 1

Battle log!

Fitocracy!

555LB CLUB @ UNIVERSITY:

75%
75%

50 Push-ups at Once:

50%
50%

“For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen.â€

My housemates have 2 tuxedos and 1...mostly white kitten. :P I prefer dogs, but I don't currently have any.

• Like 2

Battle log!

Fitocracy!

555LB CLUB @ UNIVERSITY:

75%
75%

50 Push-ups at Once:

50%
50%

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines