L1 Juice Bar

Blaidd

I am totally addicted to mini dungeons and side quests in real life like I was in games. Yes!!

- Mobile communication granted.

Me, too. I logged so many hours on Morrowind, and never finished more than three steps of the Main Quest, ever. i:m a little more focused in Skyrim, but only a little. anyway, if you activate the main quest, there are dragons around to slay, which leads to dragon bone and scale in my inventory, which leads to 1447 blacksmithing!

• Like 2

Tzippi Longstockings, level 9 Ranger/Monk 

Battle Log - My Fitness Pal - Quest to Find My Epic Quest - Challenges:   #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7,

The Westerosi Fitness Tour: Dorne Stormlands Vale the Reach Westerlands The Wall 

MamaBear Kiss Off Waterbending Rounding <<Current

Well done everyone, we've reached the end of another challenge.  Don't forget to report back on your challenge.

Half Faerie (Sidhe) Scout | Black Belt Kitchen Ninja
"A positive attitude will not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort" - Herm Albright
You're welcome to skype me (audriwolf) too but let me know who you are

My challenge

So I've got a mini challenge for you all to do during the two week break before the next challenge. You can do either or both.

There will be an exercise related one and a diet related one.  Everyday there will be a new daily challenge for you to complete (and you can choose to not participate for the day). This is not mandatory, but really just something to keep us busy.

• Like 3

"A positive attitude will not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort" - Herm Albright

My challenge

I am confused about starting the challenges at level 0 vs level 1.  Am I level 1 or 0?  I've done nothing. Nothing.

Hi Adamant, for your first three weeks you are level 0 then at the end of week 3 you level up to Level 1 for the rest of the challenge and allocate your first 10 points. At the end of week 6 you level up to Level 2, allocate the final 5 points and move into a guild for your next challenge.

Does that make sense?

• Like 2

My challenge

Hi Adamant, for your first three weeks you are level 0 then at the end of week 3 you level up to Level 1 for the rest of the challenge and allocate your first 10 points. At the end of week 6 you level up to Level 2, allocate the final 5 points and move into a guild for your next challenge.

Does that make sense?

That is what I thought. Are there any actual restrictions barring me from participating in level 1 mini challenges before the next official challenge starts? Looks like Dec 1 will mark about 3 weeks into the next challenge.

Race: Gnoll

Class: Ranger

Level: 0

That is what I thought. Are there any actual restrictions barring me from participating in level 1 mini challenges before the next official challenge starts? Looks like Dec 1 will mark about 3 weeks into the next challenge.

nope not at all.  jump right in :)  Also you start Level 0 with the L1's next challenge on 10 November (we should really change the name).

My challenge

I'm both excited and nervous about doing my first challenge. I've already been working on my quests on my own, so I'm pretty self-motivated. But this challenge falls around the holidays and some family birthdays. I'm not worried about the food as much as I am about the time. My work is super busy right now for Christmas gifts, and so my main concern is falling behind on participation. I realize part of that is my perfectionism talking. But the other part is that I've found really good support here and the challenges ramp that up. I just want to be a good team member and in my mind that will be a challenge in itself.

Granny Nogg - Level 10 Warrior

Battle Log| Challenge 8 |Challenge 9 | Challenge 10

My Job | My Epic Quest | Instagram

"Those are not my monkeys."

If you make one of your quests checking in to the forums each day, at the end you are going to have visual confirmation that you stuck with that. It sounds like you are realistic with what you want, so don't be afraid to build accountability into it!

The accountability groups are great for this too. If your forum settings send you a reminder every time someone posts, that will keep you focused. Or if you have a smartphone you can use the tapatalk app (search for Nerd Fitness Rebellion)!

You can do it!

• Like 3

Brain-Building Assassin, a.k.a Radical Domestic Jill-of-All-Trades

Battle Log | Challenges: Current |18 |17 |16 |15 |14 |13 |12 |11 |109 | 87 | 65432 | 1  

Isaiah 40:30-31

Know what - those are great suggestions. I'm feeling more confident about it after reading your post. I do indeed use tapatalk, prolly more than my desktop.

Thanks Alexandrite!

Sent from my Samsung S4 using Tapatalk.

• Like 1

Well, it is with this post that I leave the L1 Rebels and officially head to the Assassin Guild. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!! Poke me on my Battle Log if you want to chat!!

Best of luck to you, Pacha!

Sent from my Samsung S4 using Tapatalk.

my little level ones all grown up :D

• Like 2

Level 10.4 Wood-Elf, Ranger - specializing in demon fighting

"doing the impossible since 2012 :D" - Librarian of Doom

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* level 50 isn't gonna just POOF happen - alienjenn, NF IRC chatroom

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines