Naxius Defrags, Deletes, and Declutters (part 2)

Zenaxavoir

This is mostly a placeholder post so far. What I have written so far is below the line.

----------

This is a continuation of my last quest, which was inadvertantly set on hardcore mode due to renovations both at home and at work. The former resulted in frequent delays when it came to room cleaning, and the latter often resulted in 10+ hour days after which I didn't feel like doing fuck-all. Nevertheless, I managed to get some decluttering done, so progress was made. This is the continuation of this quest to declutter my living space. Or living spaces, rather, since I've also decided to clutterbust and clean the front porch.

A simple continuation of the last quest is a bit...boring, however. The amount of progress I make depends on other life events and is somewhat hit-or-miss, although I've become better at telling myself "no, I need to do things instead of fucking around on Marvel Heroes all day" lately. So to keep things interesting and form some new little habits, I've decided to extend the cleaning and decluttering to my body as well.

Goals:

- Continue decluttering, especially clothes.

- Brush/floss before bed
- Skin brush! (As soon as I get a brush)
- Drink more water (tea also counts).
- Cut and clean vegetables every day. That's right. Not even "eat vegetables", because whenever I give myself a veggie goal, I always do poorly because I'm too lazy to cut and clean the bastards in the first place. Hopefully if they're cut I'll eat more of them since it will be easy, and I'm going to be more full and less likely to reach for the peanut butter jar.

Banned foods:

- Peanut butter*

- Chocolate chips right out of the bag

- Maple syrup*

Potential life quests, in order of importance:

- Graduate

- Get an appointment with my doctor to get a few tests done, because there are a few things I'm worried about.

- Get coffee reselling business going

- Get new job

To accomplish the first one, I will WORK ON THE GODDAMNED THESIS 20 MINUTES EVERY NIGHT**

Vegetables to experiment with:

- Broccoli
- Quinoa
- Brussel sprouts

- Cauliflower
- Sweet potatoes
- Squash

- Carrots

- Mushroom, MUSHROOM

- Grape tomatoes

- Zucchinis

- Onions, green beans, yellow beans, garlic, eggplants...ALL THE THINGS D:

Ehh...I'll pick whatever happens to be in the vegetable basket in the fridge. Mom is a cooking nut and likes to try different things, so there is usually a great variety of vegetables there.

* One tbsp of peanut butter allowed per day, and one small spoon full of maple syrup allowed per day.

** Every night that I'm not fucking exhausted after a 10+ hour work day.

• Like 1

Battle Mage, lvl whatever. "There are no men like me."

Is your castle overwhelmed by clutter? Join us, and fight back! How many Clutter Critters can you slay?

Everyday I'm tumblin!

You picked the wrong time of year for asparagus, that imported crap cannot compare to proper Canadian asparagus cut fresh in the spring.  However, I am glad to see Brussels sprouts on that lift.  I love those little alien fetuses.  I got dozens of recipes for them, mostly involving bacon though.  Other suggestions I will make for your vegetable list, given your geography and climate, are cauliflower and squash.  If you ever need ideas on how to cook them feel free to ask.

Best of luck!

"If you're not waking up in the morning and living your life like a ritual of creation or destruction or life or death or love or hate then you really are just dieing one minute at a time."

- Paul "Grimnir" Waggener of the Wolves of Vinland

Mogi Shade, Level 4 Yeti

[STR 6] [DEX 8] [STA 4] [CON 5] [WIS 4] [CHA 4]

Current Challenge: [05]

JJSOMMER.COM | Tumblr | Instagram

Quinte Outdoor Club Meet-Up Group [ON, Canada]

I love the "cut and clean veggies" goal - it's brilliant!

• Like 2

Level 5 Lizardfolk: Assassin STR - 4, DEX - 3, STA - 5, CON -4, WIS - 20, CHA - 12

"You want to know the difference between a master and a beginner? The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Current Challenge: "Idealistinfire's 2% Improvement Plan"     Battle Log: "Idealistinfire Battle's Saboteur's Spawn"                                

Epic Quest: No fancy name yet

You can do this! I also love the veggies goal, I struggle with that same issue.

Butternut Squash is a good starter veggie for a lot of people, and spaghetti squash and zucchini "zoodles" in place of pasta are a good way to get them in. One thing I used to do when my super picky kids were little, I pureed various cooked veggies and used it as a mealoaf muffin thickener, rather than breadcrumbs, and they were eating meatloaf but full of veggies.

Brussell Sprouts are also my favorite veggie :) Oh and green beans sauteed with onions and bacon....best veggie dish maybe ever. onion

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid Ambassador :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

Welcome back!

There are some nice veggies to explore.

And quite many of them work awesome with some PB on top of it ;) Tried carrots?

But you should opt for a PB with nearly no sugar ;)

• Like 1

Fate whispers to the warrior: "You cannot withstand the storm."

The warrior whispers back:
 "
I am the storm."

You picked the wrong time of year for asparagus, that imported crap cannot compare to proper Canadian asparagus cut fresh in the spring.  However, I am glad to see Brussels sprouts on that lift.  I love those little alien fetuses.  I got dozens of recipes for them, mostly involving bacon though.  Other suggestions I will make for your vegetable list, given your geography and climate, are cauliflower and squash.  If you ever need ideas on how to cook them feel free to ask.

Best of luck!

D'oh. Wasn't even thinking of seasons, actually. I removed the asparagus and added squash and cauliflower. In retrospect, I can't believe I forgot to put cauliflower on the list in the first place because I love that stuff. Not so much the taste, but the fact that it'll take on the taste of whatever you put in/on it XD

I have a curried Brussels sprout recipe somewhere, but I've never had the bacon ones. I'll have to try that.

LOL @ alien fetuses.

I love the "cut and clean veggies" goal - it's brilliant!

You can do this! I also love the veggies goal, I struggle with that same issue.

Butternut Squash is a good starter veggie for a lot of people, and spaghetti squash and zucchini "zoodles" in place of pasta are a good way to get them in. One thing I used to do when my super picky kids were little, I pureed various cooked veggies and used it as a mealoaf muffin thickener, rather than breadcrumbs, and they were eating meatloaf but full of veggies.

Brussell Sprouts are also my favorite veggie :) Oh and green beans sauteed with onions and bacon....best veggie dish maybe ever. onion

\o/

SPAGHETTI SQUASH, YES! It's pretty easy to make, too...I think. The last time I helped make it, I think it just had to be tossed into the oven for 45 mins or something? I'm probably forgetting a lot, but oh well. If the rest of the family doesn't like it, It'll be all mine, MIIIIINE!

Beans and onions are also on my "I like" list. Hmm. I think I might have too many vegetables to do the one-per-week thing.

Welcome back!

There are some nice veggies to explore.

And quite many of them work awesome with some PB on top of it ;) Tried carrots?

But you should opt for a PB with nearly no sugar ;)

Thanks!

I already use the sugar-free kind of PB. I just have trouble with portion control ;P

Celery. PB and celery are an excellent match, but I haven't tried it on carrots...yet!

• Like 1

Is your castle overwhelmed by clutter? Join us, and fight back! How many Clutter Critters can you slay?

Everyday I'm tumblin!

I hate prepping my veggies. But I do it regardless because it is the only way I can make sure that I actually eat them. :)

• Like 1
Spoiler

PREVIOUS CHALLENGES

2013: 6/1/13 - 7/24/13 - 9/15/13 - 11/6/13   2014: 1/5/142/19/14 - 4/9/14 - 6/6/14 - 7/24/14 - 9/11/14 - 11/5/14 

2015: 1/2/15 - 2/20/15 - 4/9/15 - 6/2/15 - 9/10/15 - 10/26/15   2016: 1/1/16 - 2/28/16 - 3/28/16 - 6/6/16 - 9/19/16 - 10/26/16 - 11/26/16   

2017: 1/1/17 - 9/17/17   2018: 1/1/18 - 2/5/18 - 8/13/18 - 11/26/18   2019: 1/7/19   2020: 9/13/20

Yay for decluttering round 2!  Keep the momentum going :)

I'd also highly recommend floss/brush before bed every night.  I've been doing this for a couple of years now and you realise how much crud you had in your mouth before!

Also, it apparently adds a few years onto your life! (I guess because harmful bacteria are more likely to hit the gut if they're not cleared out.  Or something).

Good luck with your challenge!

Eirlys - Long Time Wood Fairy Druid

Current Challenge: S4 (Sleep, Sugar, Spending, Son)

Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.

-- Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Done is better than perfect

-- Facebook

I hate prepping my veggies. But I do it regardless because it is the only way I can make sure that I actually eat them. :)

So I am not alone. And yes, prepping is the biggest hassle. Maybe 30 days of doing it can make the habit stick!

Excellent, grape tomatoes are great for munching too (though technically a fruit).  Will also second Bekah on the zucchini.

How did I manage to scroll past zucchini without noticing it? Aaah! And yes to tomatoes for munching, especially if they are small and don't explode on me as soon as I bite into them.

Yay for decluttering round 2!  Keep the momentum going :)

I'd also highly recommend floss/brush before bed every night.  I've been doing this for a couple of years now and you realise how much crud you had in your mouth before!

Also, it apparently adds a few years onto your life! (I guess because harmful bacteria are more likely to hit the gut if they're not cleared out.  Or something).

Good luck with your challenge!

The only reason I was considering dropping the brush/floss part of the challenge was that I'm already pretty good at doing this on most nights. It might stay, for an easy win (and yes, I do realize how much crud accumulates in my mouth by the end of the day--naaaasty!)

Will update the main post later today when I get home from work. I'm assuming today will be 11+ hours, if not worse. BUT! I have a new phone, and I might be able to pop in from the break room X)

• Like 1

Everyday I'm tumblin!

12 hours. Managed to update the OP and not much else. I decided to add something in there about graduating because it just needs to happen. I might refine the goals in the near future, or at least make the post more interesting.

Also, I upgraded my phone. Pics of things will be coming as soon as I can figure out how to post pics with minimal effort.

Everyday I'm tumblin!

Prepping veg at night is genius. I used to do this Monday night for the week. Need to get back to that.

I'm new around here so I missed your de clutter struggle last time round. What's the hard part, and how are you planning on getting round that? (Sounds like you need a "prep the veg" solution for decluttering).

That's why I buy most of my veggies from the freezer aisle. Precut and washed and here there are no added anything bags of 1 kg of beans, bellpepper slices, carrot slices, broccoli and so forth. I loooove it, seriously!

• Like 1

Katastrophenkatzchen - Progress, not Perfection!

Race: Troll | Class : one ambitious  Druid-kitty

Level: 2 | STR 1 | DEX 2 | STA 1 | CON 2 | WIS 2 | CHA 2

Challenges: 0,5, 1, 2 , Babysteps

Spoiler

(137/180 days) 26/9/14

76.1%
76.1%

No alcohol (12/42) 26/9/14

28%
28%

Start: 194 lbs, Final Goal: 154 lbs, Next Goal: 190 lbs / Current: 194.9 lbs (15. Sept. 2014)

-1%
-1%

First off, your profile pic is wicked awesome/handsome. Rawr. And I love your sense of humor!

Your goals are fantastic.... I also think the "cut veggies" goal is great. They are such a freaking hassle! My hands always get so cold and end up hurting. One thing that absolutely saves me is Great Value's Far East vegetable blend. It's insanely good, especially with some sea salt, cracked pepper, EVOO and garlic! Especially if you're low on calories and slice some avocado in there, too :)

I wish you the best of luck in decluttering and graduating! Those are two recent goals of mine as well :) Peanut butter is also a weakness of mine... I've had to banish it entirely :( And I'm also stalling on seeing the doctor for a couple reasons.... get on that! Thanks for the reminder :)

Pirate Kender Druid, Level 3

1.5 STR | 1 DEX | 1 STA | 7 CON | 3 WIS | 3 CHA

Specializes in flexibility, determination, promoting peace and giggling

Spoiler

"And though she be but little, she is fierce." -Shakespeare

"She loved life and life loved her back."

"It does not take a majority to prevail, only an irate, tireless minority keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men."

-Samuel Adams

"Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world I feel like I can't take it, like my heart's going to cave in." -Ricky Fitts, American Beauty

"I owe to God the gifts given me, to God alone. Without Him I am nothing." -Sergei Rachmaninoff

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called the children of God. -Matthew 5:9

Monday, Sept 15

----------

1. Declutter: fail

2. Brush/Floss: pass

3. Skin brush: fail

4. Vegetables: pass, mostly

Thesis life quest: fail

I figure I should refine those goals a little. It's amazing how I never get anything done after a crazy work day/night. For the thesis writing, I'll allow myself to accumulate the 20-minute chunks. For example, if I'm completely wiped after work on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, I'll still be able to catch up on Thursday (day off!) by doing 4 chunks of 20 minutes throughout the day.

Decluttering is on there, but not really getting graded.

Skin brushing will be done with a brush of a lower quality until I can obtain a good one.

Vegetables, well...I was failing this part of the challenge last night when I remembered "Oh shit, the challenge starts today!" So I promptly reached for the first vegetable on the counter: cucumbers. I cut and then chewed said cucumbers with my teeth, so it still counts as "cutting and preparing". I had cucumbers again today, again because I was lazy, and cucumbers are great for lazy people since they require no preparation. Cucumber skin tastes bitter? Perfectly fitting after a long-ass work day!

Peanut butter and maple syrup cap: pass.

EDIT: SON OF A BITCH! Apparently cucumbers are fruits? The Grocery store lies!

• Like 1

Everyday I'm tumblin!

Prepping veg at night is genius. I used to do this Monday night for the week. Need to get back to that.

I'm new around here so I missed your de clutter struggle last time round. What's the hard part, and how are you planning on getting round that? (Sounds like you need a "prep the veg" solution for decluttering).

For the whole week? Hmm, I might have to attempt that if I still find myself having a hard time prepping them every night.

The decluttering aspect I'm having the most trouble with right now is clothes. Some things still *might* fit after some alterations, etc. I also want to have a giveaway, and for that I have to get my new phone to upload pics for easy linking, etc.

The last challenge also had to do with decluttering, but there was a room reno, and a lot of my progress got either stalled or undone x_x Oh well. Renos are close to being finished now, and I'm NOT going to move anything back into my room unless I really want it in there. I guess getting stuff out was half the battle.

That's why I buy most of my veggies from the freezer aisle. Precut and washed and here there are no added anything bags of 1 kg of beans, bellpepper slices, carrot slices, broccoli and so forth. I loooove it, seriously!

I've done that a few times as well. I always forget to pre-thaw them though lol

First off, your profile pic is wicked awesome/handsome. Rawr. And I love your sense of humor!

Your goals are fantastic.... I also think the "cut veggies" goal is great. They are such a freaking hassle! My hands always get so cold and end up hurting. One thing that absolutely saves me is Great Value's Far East vegetable blend. It's insanely good, especially with some sea salt, cracked pepper, EVOO and garlic! Especially if you're low on calories and slice some avocado in there, too :)

I wish you the best of luck in decluttering and graduating! Those are two recent goals of mine as well :) Peanut butter is also a weakness of mine... I've had to banish it entirely :( And I'm also stalling on seeing the doctor for a couple reasons.... get on that! Thanks for the reminder :)

First, thanks XD Funny story: one of my friends to whom I was showing some reno pictures that I posted in my last challenge asked "Why is there a pic of half your face by your post?" I told him that it was a fictional character and not me, but on the inside I was all like AAAAWWW YEEEEAAAA!!1

I haven't tried that veggie blend yet. Will have to go look for it. Also just had some garlic and avocado, which probably wasn't such a good idea since I have to work a breakfast shift at 5 AM tomorrow and I'll probably still have dragon breath by then. Oops?

Orite. Need to call the doc. I forgot my own freaking quest again. It's a bit scary that I keep forgetting shit actually, considering that the issue I'm worrying about is related to mental/memory problems stemming from my kickboxing days. (I used to compete from 2004 to 2009ish and sparred very regularly from 2003 to 2010, and now there's all this research showing correlations with mild traumatic brain injuries and all sorts of mental glitches x_x)

Everyday I'm tumblin!

This is mostly a placeholder post so far. What I have written so far is below the line.

----------

This is a continuation of my last quest, which was inadvertantly set on hardcore mode due to renovations both at home and at work. The former resulted in frequent delays when it came to room cleaning, and the latter often resulted in 10+ hour days after which I didn't feel like doing fuck-all. Nevertheless, I managed to get some decluttering done, so progress was made. This is the continuation of this quest to declutter my living space. Or living spaces, rather, since I've also decided to clutterbust and clean the front porch.

A simple continuation of the last quest is a bit...boring, however. The amount of progress I make depends on other life events and is somewhat hit-or-miss, although I've become better at telling myself "no, I need to do things instead of fucking around on Marvel Heroes all day" lately. So to keep things interesting and form some new little habits, I've decided to extend the cleaning and decluttering to my body as well.

Goals:

- Continue decluttering, especially clothes.

- Brush/floss before bed

- Skin brush! (As soon as I get a brush)

- Drink more water (tea also counts).

- Cut and clean vegetables every day. That's right. Not even "eat vegetables", because whenever I give myself a veggie goal, I always do poorly because I'm too lazy to cut and clean the bastards in the first place. Hopefully if they're cut I'll eat more of them since it will be easy, and I'm going to be more full and less likely to reach for the peanut butter jar.

Banned foods:

- Peanut butter*

- Chocolate chips right out of the bag

- Maple syrup*

Potential life quests, in order of importance:

- Graduate

- Get an appointment with my doctor to get a few tests done, because there are a few things I'm worried about.

- Get coffee reselling business going

- Get new job

To accomplish the first one, I will WORK ON THE GODDAMNED THESIS 20 MINUTES EVERY NIGHT**

Vegetables to experiment with:

- Broccoli

- Quinoa

- Brussel sprouts

- Cauliflower

- Sweet potatoes

- Squash

- Carrots

- Mushroom, MUSHROOM

- Grape tomatoes

- Zucchinis

- Onions, green beans, yellow beans, garlic, eggplants...ALL THE THINGS D:

Ehh...I'll pick whatever happens to be in the vegetable basket in the fridge. Mom is a cooking nut and likes to try different things, so there is usually a great variety of vegetables there.

* One tbsp of peanut butter allowed per day, and one small spoon full of maple syrup allowed per day.

** Every night that I'm not fucking exhausted after a 10+ hour work day.

Nax, you're back and you have a great plan! Clean and declutter everything......

When I get home and feel exhausted I sometimes just lie down on the yoga mat for ten minutes to recharge and refocus. It really helps. Is there anything similar you could do?

Oh, and I'd like to add fennel to the list. One of my favourite veggies. You can make a salad with fennel, apples and salad leaves, add a mustard dressing and some walnuts. Delicious!

I have chosen to believe in myself.

EDIT: SON OF A BITCH! Apparently cucumbers are fruits? The Grocery store lies!

I know, right?!  Bastards!  (I still count them as a veggie though to be perfectly honest.)   :devilish:

• Like 2
Spoiler

PREVIOUS CHALLENGES

2013: 6/1/13 - 7/24/13 - 9/15/13 - 11/6/13   2014: 1/5/142/19/14 - 4/9/14 - 6/6/14 - 7/24/14 - 9/11/14 - 11/5/14 

2015: 1/2/15 - 2/20/15 - 4/9/15 - 6/2/15 - 9/10/15 - 10/26/15   2016: 1/1/16 - 2/28/16 - 3/28/16 - 6/6/16 - 9/19/16 - 10/26/16 - 11/26/16   

2017: 1/1/17 - 9/17/17   2018: 1/1/18 - 2/5/18 - 8/13/18 - 11/26/18   2019: 1/7/19   2020: 9/13/20

Sept 16

2. Brush/floss: pass

3. Skin brush: pass

4. vegetables: pass (more cucumbers)

Sept 17

2. Brush/floss: pass

3. Skin brush: fail

4. vegetables: pass (raw radishes)

Sept 18 (so far)

1. Declutter:

2. Brush/floss:

3. Skin brush: pass

4. vegetables:

Thesis life quest:

I no longer have the motivation to update threads :\ Or email, or...do anything. Geh. I hope this passes, but it seems to just be getting worse. At least my thread is updated now?

Eve - fennel is awesome. I've had it before X) Will definitely have it again!

I should probably add something about grocery shopping, too.

EDIT: I've also succeeded at having no more than one spoonful of peanut butter per day so far, as well as only one sip of maple syrup. Hoorah!

• Like 2

Everyday I'm tumblin!

[...] as well as only one sip of maple syrup. Hoorah!

That's us Canadians, doing shots of maple syrup!  Who needs pancakes!?!

• Like 2

"If you're not waking up in the morning and living your life like a ritual of creation or destruction or life or death or love or hate then you really are just dieing one minute at a time."

- Paul "Grimnir" Waggener of the Wolves of Vinland

Mogi Shade, Level 4 Yeti

[STR 6] [DEX 8] [STA 4] [CON 5] [WIS 4] [CHA 4]

Current Challenge: [05]

JJSOMMER.COM | Tumblr | Instagram

Quinte Outdoor Club Meet-Up Group [ON, Canada]

I know, right?! Bastards! (I still count them as a veggie though to be perfectly honest.) :devilish:

Me too!

via smoke signals from my Fire

• Like 2

&,
Amazon of the Way

Gypsy Druid Paladin

Ranger Year 1: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 

Druid Year 2: 8 | 9 | 1011  | 12 | 13 |Year 3: 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 |Year 4: 1920 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 |Year 5: 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 |Year 6: 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 |Year 7: 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53| 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 |Year 8: 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 |

Local Foods Guru | Financial Freedom Fighter | Minimalism Yoda | Smaug-Slayer
Heidi Chronicles My NF Character Sheet | @theheidifeed | Amazon of Awesome | MySlashdotKarmaIsExcellent

I forget what I did and didn't do for the 18th and 19th. Wow, week 1 is a complete shit show so far. I'm not even sure if I want to 1) continue with these goals, and 2) continue in general. I thought cutting vegetables would be easy, but hadn't considered the whole business of going to the grocery store. I'll also be out of town for most of next week, so week 2 will probably be a write-off as well.

Wat do -_- What are easy goals that I can actually accomplish when I can't even summon enough motivation to do things like reply to emails and facebook posts? I tried drowning my sorrows in alcohol last night (half a bottle of wine) but instead of getting drunk I only got a headache, so I can't even use that anymore.

Immediate to-do list:

- reply to...I forget what, but there's a bunch of things I have to send to people

- draw diagrams for cosplay thing

- sand things for cosplay

- finish Loki scepter, like completely finish

- re-do/finish chest plate for Loki cosplay
- order materials for cosplay

I normally love working on cosplay shit, but now it's just...ugh. Every time I work on it, I get reminded of my thesis, which I have done no work on. I mean what's the point. It'll just make me overqualified for any other dead-end jobs that I might enjoy more than the dead-end job I have now -_-

Oh right. Jobs. Someone else quit at work yesterday. Someone who used to carry a lot of weight. I can probably say helloooo to 50+ hour weeks again, and not getting Halloween off. I know that saying this probably makes me sound like a whiny crybaby, but considering that cosplaying (ie, pretending to be someone awesome) is one of the very few things that I still enjoy in life I think I should be allowed to complain at least a little.

*sigh* I just want to be able to make a positive update to my threads once in a while. Or even just once. Is that too much to ask for out of life? I wish the depression monster would just fuck off and never return.

But yeah. Same goals? New goals? I don't even know anymore.

Everyday I'm tumblin!

Re-post from the main thread:

Sooo how did week 1 go?

Fell off the wagon already. Mostly. It's like I'm out of mana/spirit/spell points in RL.

I've done okay at eating more vegetables and less peanut butter and maple syrup, though. And I have not had a single chocolate chip. The only downside is that some home-made nutella has entered the fridge and, well...yeah lol.

I'll be out of town for the next few days and probably won't do anything challenge-related. I may end up just doing a 4-week challenge with different goals. Probably sleep, and things to increase motivation, because right now I can't even bring myself to update my own thread...or do anything else for that matter.

Everyday I'm tumblin!

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines