TINSI's Quest to be More like Deadpool

TINSIngredient

Well I screwed up yesterday.

The whole day was going so well... but come dinner time... biiiiiiinge.... it seems to me about once every 10 days my sense of control and willpower gets completely depleted.

There was a massive plate of super hot buffalo chicken casserole that I made for someone else... and I just went for it.

At least as far as quality - I know it was good quality stuff: sweet potatoes, chicken breast, artichokes, and lots of pepper and hot sauce...

but the AMOUNT I ate... was sickening. And to make it worse, I guess my stomach isn't super used to spicy foods especially in such large quantities... so I was in severe cramping pain for the 5 hours that followed.

The sad thing is the day before... during a huge restaurant outing - I kept it together, and managed to keep myself under full control while the opportunity to blerch was so close.

This isn't the first time I binge at home AFTER a willpower win the day before...  I don't know how to fix that... need to strategize. 

It's like my brain has a good day... holds it together... and THEN....the next day as payback for its willpower feat:

angry_deadpool_by_guidux92-d5tm4ip.jpg

Human Warrior

Current Bests                         Quest Goal

Squat: 91kg   (200 lbs)       Squat:    95kg 2x2 (209 lbs)
Snatch: 45kg     (99 lbs)        Snatch: 50kg (110 lbs)
         Clean & Jerk: 60kg (132 lbs)       Clean and Jerk: 65kg (143 lbs)

Level 2 | STR 5 | CON 5 | WIS 3 | CHA 4

TINSI'S Current Challenge

TINSIs Cooking and Recipe Blog!

TINSI's First Challenge!

Yes and I usually do the same thing - out of sight out of mind... I made this for company coming over... so I was smelling that SOB during the whole cooking process... And did I mention I topped it with little strips and bits of marinated steak? Booooo

That's it -if company's coming... I am making them crap food I wouldn't want anyway :'(

Human Warrior

TINSI's First Challenge!

Yep yep! On the road and traveling now but got my gym picked, my meals prepped and my motivation back to a high!!!

Human Warrior

TINSI's First Challenge!

I am still alive everyone! I know u haven't been posting but I'm in a no service haes to reach zone. Got a bit of mobile data going now - I am still training and going strong !

• Like 3

Human Warrior

TINSI's First Challenge!

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines