• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Blaidd

Blaidd's 1000 Hill Challenge v2014.6: starting on the back foot

Nice work Blaidd.

I love it when we learn something significant and our pride in the work that it took to get there is obvious, even to ourselves! Congrats

Yeah it makes all the moments leading up to it, so worth it :D

Well done lady Blaidd!

How sweet that your nephew wanted to respect your diet and give you a small piece of cake... aww

And congrats on doing the 5k fun run!  It's also good to hear that you're starting to find that you're starting to fit into smaller sizes too :)

Mauritius holiday - wow!  Sounds totally awesome! :)

thanks Eirlys.

He's not the most affectionate child but he's the sweetest of my three nephews.

I really don't like running, but once a year or so I challenge myself to complete at least 1 run.  I eventually want to be able to compete at triathlon level so I have to get my running spirit up somehow, for one day ;)

I did measurements again this morning (I only really do them once a month) and I'm down another 19.9cm (in total) over the last month. It's crazy!! I'm ecstatic!

Yeah Mauritius is going to be fun.  It'll be my first African country (apart from my own which i've traveled extensively) that I will be traveling to and it'll be Jax' first time using his passport :D I'm more excited for him than me at this point, but i'm still pretty excited.

i guess i'm more impressed with my inch loss this challenge because the number of birthdays - jeepers creepers, can you ever.  Apart from my own, I was attending almost 2 birthday parties a week (just for family members). it was crazy, but I was good :D

also on the job front, in case anyone is still around and wondering, I have decided that I will not be looking for new work.  But I'm not sticking around for too much longer where I am either.  I have talked it out with Jax and my family and did the sums and they all support my idea.  I am opening my own Accounting practice, but working exclusively with small business owners. Basically I want to grow small businesses through my services - teach them about tax and running businesses etc. I am going to start it part time for now and once I've reached the number of retainers that I need in order to meet minimum monthly expenses then I will resign and focus on my business full time.  I have a website address, a business plan, the knowledge and packages all set up.  I even have my first client.  Now I'm going to work on my logo and get some business cards, then I start the advertising.  I'm soooooo excited. Wish me luck.

• Like 1

Sept babies come from New Year's Eve parties. And late October babies come from Valentines. No surprises there!

All those cm -- gone!! Awesome.

Ooh accounting, cool. Good Luck and have fun with it!

Ooooooh, good luck with starting up your new business!! :)  It does indeed sound exciting.  And it will be good to be your own master! (or mistress)

p.s. great inch loss :)

i guess i'm more impressed with my inch loss this challenge because the number of birthdays - jeepers creepers, can you ever.  Apart from my own, I was attending almost 2 birthday parties a week (just for family members). it was crazy, but I was good :D

also on the job front, in case anyone is still around and wondering, I have decided that I will not be looking for new work.  But I'm not sticking around for too much longer where I am either.  I have talked it out with Jax and my family and did the sums and they all support my idea.  I am opening my own Accounting practice, but working exclusively with small business owners. Basically I want to grow small businesses through my services - teach them about tax and running businesses etc. I am going to start it part time for now and once I've reached the number of retainers that I need in order to meet minimum monthly expenses then I will resign and focus on my business full time.  I have a website address, a business plan, the knowledge and packages all set up.  I even have my first client.  Now I'm going to work on my logo and get some business cards, then I start the advertising.  I'm soooooo excited. Wish me luck.

Very cool AB, that is so exciting! :)