• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sunmage

The Druids' cabin in the woods.

This is your place.

Of course its description and location is super secret until beginning of the challenge.

So long: Are you ready?

It is Monday on the first day of the new challenge. As the fog clears slowly and the first rays of the rising sun come out you can see a cabin by a big oak tree. Smoke is coming from a brick chimney and, yes, it moves and takes shape of mystical animals, dwarves and other beings of power.

Through the windows you see movement and maybe there's a friendly murmur of voices reaching you as you approach.

A cloaked Druid opens the door and welcomes you into the warm and rather large cabin where in the main room you can both feel and hear a fire crackling. 

Welcome to our new neighbourhoods. we thought it was time to get some shelter as it becomes colder. There's still plenty of room for outdoor activities with meditation and yoga in the glade outside but also in the large cabin where there is an abundance of rooms. The man room has a large table, a fireplace, a kettle that is always on and mead for those inclined.

Make yourselves at home!

Hi! Im just starting my first challenge and I was told to pop by because my quests we aligned with the Druids, so HI!!

Hi there and welcome! Let us know if we can help in any way, and I'll be sure to drop by your thread.

via smoke signals from my Fire

Hullo druids! It's been a while since I joined you for a challenge, and this time is no different, but know that I will be with you in mind and spirit with more meditating and positivity this challenge. 

I'm also doing body weights and rolling around on the ground, so I'll go bother the Adventurers with that! Don't wanna be rolling into anyone's focus. :D

• Like 2

Hullo druids! It's been a while since I joined you for a challenge, and this time is no different, but know that I will be with you in mind and spirit with more meditating and positivity this challenge. 

I'm also doing body weights and rolling around on the ground, so I'll go bother the Adventurers with that! Don't wanna be rolling into anyone's focus. :D

Bodyweights and rolling around sounds pretty assasin-y to me.

But you are always welcome to roll into my focus. Imagine it to look uber-cute :D

• Like 2

Bodyweights and rolling around sounds pretty assasin-y to me.

But you are always welcome to roll into my focus. Imagine it to look uber-cute :D

Yeah it does, but I'm also gardening, cleaning, meditating, talking to myself... xD Besides, they have fun minis.

It's pretty comical right now, my lack of coordination. Like a drunk armadillo? Unfortunately without the booze to blame!

• Like 1

Eve, me too. Aced 3 of my 4 goals and the fourth is done on every other day so I just need to start with it today to keep on track. :)

I thought about a mini-quest of establishing a skin care/before bed routine and came to the idea that this would make a nice minichallenge perhaps.

A lot of us are working on habit-building this time and it's also a nice way to pamper yourself a little.

What do you all think about it?

tumblr_m6ra7hYmGy1qdq5cn.gif

I just leveled up, druid is no doubt where I belong for my second challenge, hello.

I'll be getting my challenge thread up within a day or two.

Did I mention, hello? Is it me you're looking for?

tumblr_m6ra7hYmGy1qdq5cn.gif

I just leveled up, druid is no doubt where I belong for my second challenge, hello.

I'll be getting my challenge thread up within a day or two.

Did I mention, hello? Is it me you're looking for?

Hello NikaNika, and welcome!

• Like 1

Eve, me too. Aced 3 of my 4 goals and the fourth is done on every other day so I just need to start with it today to keep on track. :)

I thought about a mini-quest of establishing a skin care/before bed routine and came to the idea that this would make a nice minichallenge perhaps.

A lot of us are working on habit-building this time and it's also a nice way to pamper yourself a little.

What do you all think about it?

I like it!

• Like 1