[Pathfinder] Journeys OOC

Next post is up. I am thinking about starting to post on a regular schedule now. I am thinking wednesday and friday. Any thoughts?

i could do this. 

Also love the new avatar! im loving the game thus far!

Level 1 Nord  Epic Quest

STR 3 | DEX 3 | STA 2 | CON 3 | WIS 3.5 | CHA 4

Original Challenge | 1ST | 2nd | joining the bebopReturn to the rangers |

Spoiler

"They wouldn't mind a corpse of you. Now, you can luxuriate in a nice jail cell, but if your hand touches metal, I swear, by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you." - Mal

Sounds great.

I was thinking of adding some background and photos to my posts if that's okay with folks?

Would love it. Since I'm not playing an evil character (for a change) I'm motivated to do the same, especially now that the game has survived the first few crash tests

• Like 1

Lvl 60 Multitasker

Baking (2)🧁, Charisma (4), Cooking (7)Fitness (2)💪,  Gourmet Cooking (3), Handiness (0), Media Production (6)🎬🎬🎬🎬, Mixology (3)🍸, Research & Debate (1)📖 Video Gaming (3)🎮🎮, Wellness (2)

i could do this. 

Also love the new avatar! im loving the game thus far!

It is simply put. AMAZING.

The story is so good, and the gameplay is fun.

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." - J.R.R Tolkien

"Progress, not perfection."

"Persist, Pivot, or Concede." - Matthew McConaughey

"Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't."

Rants, Thoughts, and Workouts-->Battle Log | The Improvening (Current Challenge)

Next post is up. I am thinking about starting to post on a regular schedule now. I am thinking wednesday and friday. Any thoughts?

I'd say Tuesday and Friday to give 72 hours to reply on one post, 96 on the other, instead of 48/120.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

In other news, I've just found the archetype on which to base my character's RP

claptrap.jpg

Because Comic Sans wasn't enough. From now on, I hope you all hear Claptrap's tone of voice when reading Bacon's dialog :D

• Like 1

Lvl 60 Multitasker

Baking (2)🧁, Charisma (4), Cooking (7)Fitness (2)💪,  Gourmet Cooking (3), Handiness (0), Media Production (6)🎬🎬🎬🎬, Mixology (3)🍸, Research & Debate (1)📖 Video Gaming (3)🎮🎮, Wellness (2)

I'd say Tuesday and Friday to give 72 hours to reply on one post, 96 on the other, instead of 48/120.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats fair

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." - J.R.R Tolkien

"Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't."

Rants, Thoughts, and Workouts-->Battle Log | The Improvening (Current Challenge)

In other news, I've just found the archetype on which to base my character's RP

claptrap.jpg

Because Comic Sans wasn't enough. From now on, I hope you all hear Claptrap's tone of voice when reading Bacon's dialog :D

Oh god... lol

• Like 1

There's the link to my character sheet. Please let me know if I'm missing anything.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sU-QOa6D8F8DclcMWBsAGJCzyILMxW_S1ECshWIfGSw/edit?usp=sharing

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

I will post the next real developing part of the story based on which way you guys decide to go.

Next part of the story is up, Since you all where congregated near the one pathway I just had you go that way.

Im sorry about the map apparantly the first part didnt save. So when I have more time I am gonna to remake it and fix it. But this quick one I made should suffice for now to give you an idea of the new environment. 

I wont be able to post until sometime this evening, but i will be posting something today!

Level 1 Nord  Epic Quest

STR 3 | DEX 3 | STA 2 | CON 3 | WIS 3.5 | CHA 4

Original Challenge | 1ST | 2nd | joining the bebopReturn to the rangers |

Spoiler

"They wouldn't mind a corpse of you. Now, you can luxuriate in a nice jail cell, but if your hand touches metal, I swear, by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you." - Mal

Will be posting the next part of the story shortly.

Next part of the story is up.

I will try to finish the map soon. I am going to have to start form scratch so it may be a tad different, but not extremely different...

A black dragon... in a story with level 1 characters... Have you been playing Tiny Tina's assault on Dragon Keep again, cn3wton? :P

• Like 2

Lvl 60 Multitasker

A black dragon... in a story with level 1 characters... Have you been playing Tiny Tina's assault on Dragon Keep again, cn3wton? :P

Don't worry you guys... should be fine...

In all seriousness though it's part of the beginner box story, you'll be fine.

I know, metagame thinking etc. But just felt like saying that :D

• Like 1

Lvl 60 Multitasker

Sorry I was late on posting this, crazy busy lately. Its late now but I put up that you guys have moved back to the fountain room. If you decide to just dive right in I will post an intro to the next room tomorow. I had planned to do the short "you guys are in the fountain room" yesterday morning, then see what you said during the day and do another post later on. But you know... life happened. lol