• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

KiwiChick

KiwiChick’s Hatchling Challenge Part 3: The Little Mermaid Challenge

I echo - well done vs the evil Ursula!

Eating well is one thing I am completely failing on at the moment so well done for being disciplined and determined!

p.s. I hope the cat appreciates the floor space :D

My keyboard died on my laptop so no real computer time unless I can steal mr kiwis keyboard which isnt often given hes an IT guy!

Late recap from last week

1: Swim like a mermaid

F =0 swims

2: Find my voice

4 spanish lessons

3: Banish the evil Ursula (aka my inner sugar demons)

No treats this week. 

4: Clean up my artefacts cave

Good work this week

So far this week 

1: Swim like a mermaid

Ug I have lost swimming motivation completly, Im much more interested in going to the gym/yoga right now.  I know once Im back in the water I will love it - just gotta do it!

2: Find my voice

twice this week but still on track

3: Banish the evil Ursula (aka my inner sugar demons)

No treats this week.  

4: Clean up my artefacts cave

Going well although some downton abby did sneak into my work yesterday.

Aims for rest of week

Meet spanish and cleaning target

GET BACK IN THE POOL

continue no treats - at least something is going well :)

Continue my awesome gym sessions.

Hatchling update

Hoo ray 26 weeks! bubs is about to have a massive growth spurt.  He/she was thrashing around last night until 230am.  I guess Im in lack of sleep training.

Latest doc visit went well, put on 2kg in the last month which is just right and on target.

Have my glucose and check up tests soon which Im sure will be fine.

I hope you had fun with your girlfriends - and I hope the universe has seen fit to provide you with edible meats and eggs this week!!

My night out was so lame, I was already over tired and everyone just sat around drinking and there was no dancing much to my disappointment.  At least I got to dress up pretty.  

I have real food again! Enjoying omelets vey much right now :)

Well done defeating Ursula (especially while pregnant!)

I echo - well done vs the evil Ursula!

Eating well is one thing I am completely failing on at the moment so well done for being disciplined and determined!

p.s. I hope the cat appreciates the floor space :D

Thanks guys - Feels good to to be a slave to crappy chocolate bars right now.  Honestly the main contributing factor is the closest shop to us never reopened post hurricane so I simply had my access to crap removed which has also saved us money :) 

And yes the cat is very happy with the floor space, but now is in the way!

Glad to hear you and the baby are doing well, and sounds like you had a pretty fab week where your goals are concerned, too!  Keep up the great work :)

OK im back!

Usually when I vanish it is because Im all moping and hiding from the world (even online), but things are looking up!

Suddenly got all emo about 2 weeks ago (end of second/third trimester hormones?) and I was a bit out of whack, I even dyed my hair what what supposed to be lilac/violet but ended up magenta pink, so much fails made me feel worse, but that is fixed now and I can go outside without a hat again.  Currently not sleeping well which has not been helping my motivation.  

OK challenge wise, swimming has not happened at all.  Organising is going well and there is even more space for Kitty to lounge in now, photos shall appear soon.  Sugar treats, I had a lapse while out shopping the other day and had a wee milky way binge which made me feel rubbish (why do I do that even when I know it will make me feel crappy?!?), but in general only 1 or no processed sugary treats a week is a massive improvement.  Spanish is bueno-ish, did 5 times last week but probably only on track for 3-4 this week.

My mum arrives from New Zealand on monday so Im really looking forward to some holiday time off the boat, and plan on making the most of the resort pool and gym.  MUST SWIM. 

The shine on that cleaned off table makes it look like an ad. Priceless.

Is the poor sleep starting already? My sister was daily miserable in her last trimester. I hope you don't suffer the same fate.

The resort sounds lovely. Have a great time!

Team-quite-good check-in: Hi Kiwi, those pictures are boatiful. Did you get one of you with the crazy magenta hair?

The shine on that cleaned off table makes it look like an ad. Priceless.

Is the poor sleep starting already? My sister was daily miserable in her last trimester. I hope you don't suffer the same fate.

The resort sounds lovely. Have a great time!

Haha I love that shine - didnt stay like that long but It was good to get the junk sorted!.  

The poor sleep was only a temporary stress thing thankfully.

The resort was amazing - It was great to see my mum and chill out with her.

Team-quite-good check-in: Hi Kiwi, those pictures are boatiful. Did you get one of you with the crazy magenta hair?

Im doing quite good! Yourself? What ever happened to our buddy German?

Oh the magenta hair was not pretty - I wore a hat until It was fixed, the world is saved.

Hi Kiwi

Nice work on the boat!  Evidently the cat is appreciative :)

Hope you enjoy your mum's visit. 

p.s. pink hair is cool! :)

The cat was very happy indeed!

My mums visit was a little stressful as she kept trying to convince me to come back to New Zealand to have baby, but had a really nice time overall.  It was a little difficult as she is vegan and the mexican culture here struggles enough with vegetarianism, but all fine and improved more spanish food related talk.  My mum bought over some baby goodies (which we had zero of until she bought them!) which was cool.

OK well this challenge kinda faded away and went off the radar

Swimming was a disaster and just didnt happen - my scoutly days are definitely behind me for a few months.

Mr Kiwi and I just had some epic sailing adventures and have now relocated to mainland mexico! It was so amazing to celebrate the end of hurricane season and get back out on the water and remind ourselves why we have this lifestyle.  

OK Im off to find my inner zen and finish gestating over with the Druids for this next challenge!

Adios scouts see you next year when I no longer waddle!