Hiroro: Lioness on the Hunt

Hiroro

Long-term Goal: Be an Athlete (<25% body fat)

Challenge Goal: Rock my (cousin's) wedding 10/18 (at under 155 lb)

lioness-protects-cubs.jpg

Inspired by sleek, strong, speedy lionesses as well as Alanna the Lioness, one of my very first heroines. More awesome than their male counterparts because they don't have the silly neck-fluff, plus they are fierce cub-protectors. 

flat,550x550,075,f.jpg

Plus they are clearly superior puddle jumpers.

My long-term goal is to feel like an athlete; be able to take on moderate physical challenges with minimal training and without fear of failure (run a half marathon, bike a century, lift my own weight, climb a small mountain, run away from insects).

For this challenge, I'd like to attend my cousin's wedding and not feel as self-conscious around all my slim female relatives. Of course the event isn't about me, but last Christmas I felt extremely awkward and chubby to the point of avoiding pictures and constantly adjusting clothing. This Christmas will likely be another family event, so looking further out I would love my outward appearance to reflect my newfound inner strength/focus/determination.

African-lioness-hunting-warthog.jpg

Goal 1: Eat naturally--with metrics. 

Lionesses always eat an organic high-protein diet. 

Daily targets tracking in MFP:

• >80g protein
  • <100g carbs
  • <100g fat
  • Log daily in my battle log

CON+2.5 (1/2 point for eat metric averaging 90% days on target, 1 point for logging)

article-2598081-1CDFF2CB00000578-466_634

Goal 2: Sleep with gusto

Because recharging is necessary for successful hunting.

Includes evening behaviors to improve sleep quality.

• Read 10 books (may up this) WIS+1
  • Complete afghan CHA+0.5
  • TV <three hrs/week WIS+1
  • 10:30pm bedtime CON+1

hqdefault.jpg

Goal 3: Train with determination

To intimidate others with my muscle definition (that's what's happening there, right?). Alanna was not a natural, but she practiced hours to achieve superior sword-handling skill. She didn't let starting out weaker as well as smaller than the boys keep her from achieving.

I'll be focusing on Primal training, a mix of Crossfit, climbing, and walking. And healing my plantar fascitis.

• Crossfit 20 WODs +2 STR
  • Climb or walk or eq. all other days 15+min/day +1 CON
  • 1000 burpees +1 STA
  • 1 chinup +1 STR
  • 5 real, or 3 fist pushups +1 STR

Pushup variation allows me to go easy on the wrist cyst. Possible burpee adaptation for squat instead of jump.

Life Goal: Get in the groove

By the end of this challenge, I hope to be more aligned with my most primal, efficient self.

• Daily morning set: sun salutations, pushup, chinup, splits practice +1 DEX
  • Find volunteer opportunity +1 CHA
  • Only buy consumables +0.5 WIS
  • Suppor fellow NFer's +0.5 CHA
  • Pick a gym +0.5 DEX

Lots of mini-goals this time. I'm pretty excited, especially for lion cub pictures. I may give myself a pass on tracking metrics 1 meal/month for when I visit Cincy, and for the wedding (will still write down in battle log, but I think one social event each month where I relax and focus on people instead of food will minimally affect my progress). Goals will be tracked by spreadsheet here

• Like 3

#1 #2 #3 #3.1 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13 #13.5 #14 #15 #16 # 17 #18 #19 #20 #21

Current Challenge

Battle Log

Level 18 Pixie Ranger

Whoo hoo! First! 

Level 74 Wood Elf Druid

Druid: || 59 | 60 | 61 | 61.5 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 ||

Ranger: || 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 ||

||Char/RPG||
STR: 57 || DEX: 59 || STA: 52 || CON: 47 || WIS: 59 || CHA: 59

And can I just say i LOVE your theme?! The Song of the Lioness was one of my very favourite series when I was growing up - I have the books still :D What a great heroine to channel! 

I am looking forward to following your embodiment of the Lady Knight herself :P

• Like 1

Race: Wood Elf

Level 20

Class: Ranger

Strength: 45 | Dexterity: 15 | Stamina: 44 | Constitution: 29 | Wisdom: 35 | Charisma: 28

BATTLE LOG   EPIC QUEST  CHALLENGE

@Fonzico: Aw, shucks  :redface-new: Yeah Tamora Pierce was my first favorite fantasy author...her female characters are all so strong but with relatable thoughts/personalities. I miiiight have to re-read the series during the challenge  :playful: but probably shouldn't count those in my ten books. 

@Darkfoxx: Now that I'm attempting it myself, I am so impressed with how you stick to your carb metric. I just spent the last half hour bargaining with myself, trying to decide whether to have fruity kale salad now or potatoes later or just have both and let my metrics be ugly for the day. Stalking your last challenge posts I realized you really don't do much fruit; since the farmer's markets are bursting that's my downfall right now (I bought watermelon, apple pears, peaches, and this other small round green fruit that tastes like mangoes yesterday)

@Beau: waiting for your new challenge to go up!

• Like 1

#1 #2 #3 #3.1 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13 #13.5 #14 #15 #16 # 17 #18 #19 #20 #21

Current Challenge

Battle Log

Level 18 Pixie Ranger

I'm not gonna lie - it took me *months* to a: decide I actually cared about metrics enough to make hard choices, b: figure out that it was actually possible to eat within my metrics and not that hard to do and c: get it through my thick skull that freaking out about it wasn't helping. Yeah, sure, I *could* blow my metrics every day (and I still have my share of weekend overage days), but that doesn't really support where I want to be so I try and keep it to a minimum. 

I've been eating a crapton of peaches this summer - and was doing bowls of cut fruit for snacks before that as metrics supported it. I used to do a particular kale salad for lunch all the time, but since it has 30+ carbs, it's out. 

You can do it, just think meat + leafies and a little fruit. Planning FTW

Level 74 Wood Elf Druid

Druid: || 59 | 60 | 61 | 61.5 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 ||

Ranger: || 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 ||

||Char/RPG||

• I was all set to just f-- it and eat the kale salad and the potatoes today...and then my new coworker gave me a smoothie.  :nevreness: It was so nice but...carbs. So I calculated if I drink a little over half and swap the potatoes for roasted radishes, I can still hit metrics.
  • Potatoes can wait until tomorrow...I'll just be extra conscious of fat (so i can have mayo with the potatoes) and carbs the rest of the day.

• To delay the carbs of fruit, I will make watermelon-strawberry popsicles. 
  • Plus I think I can restructure my kale salad to be a little less carby (19 carbs instead of like..30g) So that's on the to-make/to-tweak list for the weekend.

• I may be coming down with a bug, based on sneezing, runny nose, scratchy throat and general malaise. Which is especially no good considering the softball tournament is this weekend (and if I don't play there may not be enough women to field a co-ed team). Gonna take it easy tonight, reading/drinking tea/meal planning/loitering on NF boards.

@Darkfoxx: Considering trying your green smoothie for breakfast...though my calc says 36 carbs, which is a lot for breakfast. That could work on a non-kale-salad day.

How I like my scrambled eggs: a manifesto

• Melt a bit of butter in the pan. Lightly beat 3-4 eggs with pepper and maybe a tiny bit of salt
  • Cook over low heat, frequently stirring with spatula. When mostly cooked, turn up to high for a few moments to solidify
  • Sprinkle with truffle salt
  • Wonder why anybody would eat their eggs any other way.
  • Like 1

Current Challenge

Battle Log

Level 18 Pixie Ranger

And can I just say i LOVE your theme?! The Song of the Lioness was one of my very favourite series when I was growing up - I have the books still :D What a great heroine to channel! 

I am looking forward to following your embodiment of the Lady Knight herself :tongue:

I forgot all about those books! I loved them and never heard of anyone else who read them before. I guess I have come to the right place.

Also very impressed by your burpee goal. Rock it!

Xena, Level 14+ Valkyrie Ranger

January 2017  December 2016

Oct/Nov 2016

Love the Lioness theme (but then again, as a Leo, I'm quite partial to lions). :panda:

I have posted much on my total end goal, but it's pretty darn close to yours. Here's to getting back to our primal selves! ^.^

Level 2 - Wood Elf - Ranger 

STR : 2 | DEX : 2 | STA : 5 | CON : 3 | WIS : 3 | CHA : 2

Challenges: #1, Current - #2

My Triathlon Training Logs: #1, #2

Cool theme :)

All the sleeps! So important to get quality z's makes a big difference for me. 

I knowwww sleep is so important but somehow it's the first thing to go / hardest thing to stick to. 

I forgot all about those books! I loved them and never heard of anyone else who read them before. I guess I have come to the right place.

Also very impressed by your burpee goal. Rock it!

Have to admit I sort of let them fall to the back of my mind too, but I was thinking...I want to move like a wild cat (this is normal right?)...lioness...oh oh oh The Lioness...and got excited. Not sure if I like the Protector of the small series better tho. 

The burpees sound like a lot but 24/day will get me there, thank goodness. So hopefully it will be just one more of those additional small things to fit in movement.

Hello fellow lion(ess)! Good luck. :)

Thank you! Haha lion on a bicycle o_O so creative...I'll be watching your challenge too.

Love the Lioness theme (but then again, as a Leo, I'm quite partial to lions). :panda:

I have posted much on my total end goal, but it's pretty darn close to yours. Here's to getting back to our primal selves! ^.^

Hi Ryoko! Took a peek at your thread and yes we have much in common  :rapture: I used to do tri's too before I got annoyed at being injured all the time from being heavy and inconsistent in my training. Yes to more resilient primal selves!

• Like 1

Current Challenge

Battle Log

Level 18 Pixie Ranger

Since I've been whining about the metrics, thought I'd mention that I have moments where I feel like I can already feel a difference and moments where it seems like no noticeable effect. I realize it's nuts to expect results in a week, but I've lost ~5lb/week the first week of a W30 attempt before so it's not impossible. After all the waffling I finally weighed myself this morning.

In the past 5 days (not even a full week):

-1.4 lb

-0.2% BF

So I guess that says something  :playful: I figure the times I lost more rapidly I may have been working out more intensely. Hopefully maybe BF in particular will move more rapidly as I gradually increase activity level, otherwise it would take me a year to get to a 'normal' level (not that that's the end of the world).

• Like 2

Current Challenge

Battle Log

Level 18 Pixie Ranger

Editing my goals (only on the second day haha)...I realized that since I now track everything in MFP, I don't really need the battle log for that. 

Unfortunately I realized my books goal may actually counteract my sleep goal  :playful: . So deleting the battle log subgoal and adding the extra possible point to the sleep goal.

And I'll probably cut myself slack on not doing the daily set in the morning if I get it done at some point later in the day.

Week 1: Monday

9/15/2014 Comments Metrics     Carbs: <100g 93   Fat: <100g 100   Protein: >80g 55 Whoops, didn't track until it was too late. Dinner-shower-cooking-eating led to very late dinner Sleep     Read 10 books 1 All in one day. To the detriment of sleep Complete Afghan 0 No progress TV <3 hrs/week solo 0 Apparently shifted my addiction to reading 10:30pm bedtime 0 I only got a couple hours because I couldn't stop reading. Sweat     Crossfit 20 WODs 1 Tried out a new gym. Still waffling. Activity every day 15+ min 1 (WOD counts) 1000 burpees 0 None yet. Going to do with squat instead of jump because of PF. 1 full chinup 0   5 real /3 fist pushups 0 Did lots of TRX pushups at Crossfit, hopefully will help. Life     Daily morning set 1 Skipped splits stretching...not sure whether that's a good idea cold. Should add calf rolling. Find volunteer opportunity 0   Only buy consumables 1   Support fellow NFers 1   Pick a gym 0 Still have one or two more Crossfit places to try, plus martial arts.

Overall a solid first day except for protein miss and staying up wayyy too late. Which of course leads to feeling awful today, but I'm determined not to let the no sleep-->poor decisions cycle get me this time.

After the WOD at the new gym last night, the gym owner made a negative comment to me about a couple other gyms in the area...awkward. I added a tab to my tracking spreadsheet to compare gyms...it's pretty clear that the World Gym+Crossfit is way closer/faster from my house. I'm hesitant since their Crossfit space is not large, but I'd save transit time and maybe even bike there.

The softball tournament this past weekend went...okay. We lost all three of our games, but I hit the ball and even got on base. It was fun, but really hard on my feet (sprinting=pain). Now that softball is over I really need to make a gym decision so I can form a routine.

Rewards: I'm still thinking about this. I wasn't satisfied enough with my last challenge to really reward myself, but through the move I had regular massages and was a bit spendy. Starting this month I'm working on reining in the spending based on a tighter budget, but I'd still like to find small ways to reward myself for progress (aside from looking/feeling better). Ideas:

• Cut down to a super low ($20/month?) restaurant budget, and add money for times I stick to my goals when it's tough. (also: weekends in LA fund)
  • Massages -the place that does $25/hr for a foot-focused is great for after my PF gets a bit better. Also, spa week is late October...
  • Coffee-it's generally not great for my stomach but cold brew is the mildest, and coffee at work is melting me from the inside out. Been wanting to get a bag from a local place and make my own.
  • Chocolate truffles. My chocolate (bar) collection is a bit ridiculously large, but truffles always get eaten.
  • Baking! For some reason, cleaning up my diet coincides with wanting to bake everything. I may have to stick to goods that give-away easily (cookies, brownies, muffins rather than cakes). I can count on being able to get rid of those sweets at the office
  • Rock climbing- the gym I found is $50/month (or $20/day pass) or $75 with boxing/kickboxing
  • Truffles-soooo expensive, I'd have to order online and hope they ship ok in the heat
  • Rock climbing-outside! It costs $$ to do a guided day trip/class
  • A day with no metrics tracking
  • Clothing-once my clothes get too big

Just the beginning of a list...to be continually updated in my Spreadsheet of Everything.

• Like 2

Current Challenge

Battle Log

Level 18 Pixie Ranger

Truffles made the list twice, so I think you have to fit them in somehow!

I set a reward for each challenge goal (I don't write them on my thread, but I have a notebook where I keep track). I also give myself a reward for being on track with all my challenge goals at the 3 week mark. It really does help motivate me.

I know there have been recent weight loss studies where they find people lose more weight if they are paid for it. Here's one link

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2013/04/18/more-businesses-pay-employees-to-lose-weight/

No reason we can't "pay" ourselves for reaching goals.

Xena, Level 14+ Valkyrie Ranger

January 2017  December 2016

Oct/Nov 2016

Truffles made the list twice, so I think you have to fit them in somehow!

I set a reward for each challenge goal (I don't write them on my thread, but I have a notebook where I keep track). I also give myself a reward for being on track with all my challenge goals at the 3 week mark. It really does help motivate me.

I know there have been recent weight loss studies where they find people lose more weight if they are paid for it. Here's one link

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2013/04/18/more-businesses-pay-employees-to-lose-weight/

No reason we can't "pay" ourselves for reaching goals.

That's true, truffles are clearly priority :) hm...truffle butter on steak...truffled mashed potatoes...with chocolate truffles for dessert...

What kind of rewards work best for you?

• Like 1

Current Challenge

Battle Log

Level 18 Pixie Ranger

Today I realized that steak helps me hit my protein metric so easily! Clearly I must eat more steak :D

Unfortunately, reflecting I also realized that I ate no vegetables today *facepalm*

Worked a 12 hour day and still got in my 15 minutes of climbing. Could have been more, but I was tired and hungry...climbing is supposed to be fun so if I'm watching the clock I won't force it. 

No burpees so far because Crossfit yesterday murdered my pushup muscles. My single sun salutation today was so sad. (That's what 160 TRX pushups will do...even at an incline). Never thought I'd be grumpy NOT to do burpees, considering every time they're in a WOD I get through it by convincing myself I'll never have to again lol. Clearly some self-deception going on there...

Also, this display of feminine strength:

angry-lioness.jpg

You ate my leftovers!!! I was saving them for a snack!

• Like 3

Current Challenge

Battle Log

Level 18 Pixie Ranger

OMG I love that picture!

you're doing awesome, 160 pushups is simply insane!!

I also struggle to hit protein targets, so let me know if you discover other hidden secrets besides 'eat all the steak!'

level 2 Hobbit. Assassin-in-training

STR 3|DEX 2|STA 3|CON 1|WIS 3|CHA 1

Current Challenge: There and back again

Previous Challenges 1 2

"I am looking for someone to share in an adventure that I am arranging, and it's very difficult to find anyone." Gandalf the Grey

My go-to is a big fat bunless burger - I do monster half pound burgers and always hit my protein metric on those days. 

Also good to have in your back pocket: Jerky, deli roast beef, hard boiled eggs & almonds. Almonds have saved my ass on more than 10 days when I would never have met my protein goals otherwise (mostly due to poor planning for lunch). 

And I feel ya on the 'I haven't eaten any veggies today' days. I run into that fairly often on the weekends and it's something I need to work on. 

• Like 1

Level 74 Wood Elf Druid

||Char/RPG||

I like your rewards list! I think taking a fun class that you might not otherwise would be good - a dance class maybe, or even something non-fitness related, like an art class or something.

Definitely new clothes, once you need them :)

Take yourself (and a friend, if you can wrangle one into it) on a picnic outing - fresh air and good food and a nice walk ...

I'm always a fan of buying myself a fancier kind of meat than I normally would - not as bad as rewarding with baking! A good rib eye, a rack of lamb, or a trout fillet - now that's a reward :D

• Like 1

Race: Wood Elf

Level 20

Class: Ranger

Strength: 45 | Dexterity: 15 | Stamina: 44 | Constitution: 29 | Wisdom: 35 | Charisma: 28

BATTLE LOG   EPIC QUEST  CHALLENGE

^ Yes! My 'we've been good and we deserve a treat' food will always be a nice fat fillet mignon. Or some fancy-ass seafood. I remember as a kid, my mother's treat was always bacon-wrapped chicken livers + one of those shrimp cocktails from the fish counter for me. Plus asparagus with cheater hollandaise if it was in season. Decadent and delicious. Ooh, or steaks and button mushrooms in butter. That was a biggie in my house for a reward as well. Hell, mushrooms + steak are *still* a decadent reward for myself :) 

Classes sound like a fantastic reward as well - something related to fitness or your other goals that won't throw your progress off/will reinforce the mental shift. 

• Like 1

Level 74 Wood Elf Druid

||Char/RPG||

OMG I love that picture!

you're doing awesome, 160 pushups is simply insane!!

I also struggle to hit protein targets, so let me know if you discover other hidden secrets besides 'eat all the steak!'

Whaaat steak isn't sufficient? Hehe. See darkfoxx's suggestions below!

(Pushups were 8x 20, not all at once)

My go-to is a big fat bunless burger - I do monster half pound burgers and always hit my protein metric on those days. 

Also good to have in your back pocket: Jerky, deli roast beef, hard boiled eggs & almonds. Almonds have saved my ass on more than 10 days when I would never have met my protein goals otherwise (mostly due to poor planning for lunch). 

And I feel ya on the 'I haven't eaten any veggies today' days. I run into that fairly often on the weekends and it's something I need to work on. 

Yessss jerky I'm almost out so next time I go to the butcher I'll get the Paleo jerky they carry. And next time I go to the library I'll stop at Super Target next door to load up on Applegate deli meat! Thanks for the reminder. I'm totally making burgers for dinner soon since I have ground beef defrosted! I'm eating quite a few eggs but since they have more fat it's nice to have a few lower-fat options.

I like your rewards list! I think taking a fun class that you might not otherwise would be good - a dance class maybe, or even something non-fitness related, like an art class or something.

Definitely new clothes, once you need them :)

Take yourself (and a friend, if you can wrangle one into it) on a picnic outing - fresh air and good food and a nice walk ...

I'm always a fan of buying myself a fancier kind of meat than I normally would - not as bad as rewarding with baking! A good rib eye, a rack of lamb, or a trout fillet - now that's a reward :D

Oh a dance class would be fun! I'm not terribly coordinated but maybe Zumba :) I am not at all talented at art but I do enjoy the painting/wine classes so widely available now. Would love to try pottery.

A picnic sounds lovely! Though it's currently 100F in the afternoons here in the desert haha. I may have to make my bf do this with me next weekend when I'm in Ohio. They've supposedly been having quite nice fall weather. This will line up well with my non-optional visit to my favorite shop/charcuterie (I've been thinking about mortadella and terrine for WEEKS).

My fancy protein would be sushi-grade fish when I can get it. True, the baking is not so healthy, but I'll only eat 1-2 cookies and I get social points for bringing them to work.  :rolleyes-new: (I figure it's hard not to like the person in the office who brings in baked goods all the time haha) I don't have much of a sweet tooth these days (though I will always buy the local artisan chocolate, it's sort of accumulating) so I'm not really tempted to eat more than a couple. 

^ Yes! My 'we've been good and we deserve a treat' food will always be a nice fat fillet mignon. Or some fancy-ass seafood. I remember as a kid, my mother's treat was always bacon-wrapped chicken livers + one of those shrimp cocktails from the fish counter for me. Plus asparagus with cheater hollandaise if it was in season. Decadent and delicious. Ooh, or steaks and button mushrooms in butter. That was a biggie in my house for a reward as well. Hell, mushrooms + steak are *still* a decadent reward for myself :)

Classes sound like a fantastic reward as well - something related to fitness or your other goals that won't throw your progress off/will reinforce the mental shift. 

Oh filet mignon...good thing it's lunchtime because I think I"m salivating. I recently realized that me+bf's occasional celebration meal at the Brazilian meat-skewer place (~$140 total with drinks) could probably be substituted for a meal I can make. True, there won't be the impressive salad buffet and endless parade of meat, but I have two favorite cuts anyways. This is the template: bacon-wrapped filet mignon and cheese rolls (Brazilian, GF) with some veggie side and maybe a bit of cheese for appetizer (since bf always goes for those) 

I loooove mushrooms too but bf is not a fan. Clearly this means I must take advantage of the long-distance period by eating mushrooms allll the time.

I'll probably count Crossfit classes as a reward considering the price :P

(I know everybody advised the cheaper gym but since the PF is bad-bad-bad running/tri's are in the distant future. Seems like Crossfit is a good way to go to build solid overall fitness)

• Like 1

Current Challenge

Battle Log

Level 18 Pixie Ranger

Sorry, I didn't realize Monday's update pasted so ugly. data):

Week 1: Tuesday

9/16/2014

Metrics    

Carbs: 66  

Fat: 71  

Protein: 94 Yayyyyy steak.

Sleep    

Read 10 books --2/10   

Complete Afghan --0 No progress on this...reading is all-consuming. Will have to switch gears later.

TV <3 hrs/week solo --0 Not a problem because I can't stop reading.

10:30pm bedtime --0 Past midnight, ugh.

Sweat    

Crossfit 20 WODs --0 Sore from Monday

Activity every day 15+ min --1 Brief climb

1000 burpees --0 Too sore :(

1 full chinup --0  

5 real /3 fist pushups --0  

Life    

Daily morning set --1 Did it in the evening

Find volunteer opportunity --0 Signed up to volunteer Friday with work. Could be a repeatable activity.

Only buy consumables --1 Just gas.

Support fellow NFers --1 Need to work on talking to more people

Pick a gym --0  

Still working out the formatting Google Doc-to-post kinks. Tried it as a table, tried it as a picture. 

In other news, I weighed in at 160.0 lb this morning!

Which puts me at -2.8lb over 8 days.

Though at least some of it is likely fluctuation (wondering if my weight will increase when I eat more fiber).

I hit ~155lb a couple months ago, and gained it all back in the move. Still, progress is exciting.

• Like 2

Current Challenge

Battle Log

Level 18 Pixie Ranger

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines