• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Relic

Phylanx, cyborg

Automagically and timergy are now going to be used in my vocab - love them.

great goals - good reminder about habit building

oh, and don't forget about habimentum, when have momentum with your habits :D

Speaking of which, my habimentum is going strong. I had to do a half hour of good mobility yesterday to make up for watching TV lazy style but it got done (without much willpower I'd like to add).

Stairs = push-ups + squats = super fun right now.

My shoulder keeps getting better.

I currently do 10 to 20 incline or 5 to 10 regular. 2 weeks ago I couldn't do 5 regular or 20 incline without a slight "hey, hey, keep that up and I'll make you pay" signal from my shoulder.

I watched the surveillance tapes that I got on myself...

When I blacked out my body language changed completely. It was like I was watching someone else. I watched me meet with one of the men in suits, grab a list and a briefcase, and spend a few hours working for him. Weird.

Maybe I should start reading through all that paperwork that I blindly signed to save my life...

Mission #1 - Power up, power down

pass - 7 days

Mission #2 - Energize the elevator

pass - 7 days

Mission #3 - Multi-threaded maintenance

pass - 7 days

Mission #4 - Autopilot anomaly

pass - 7 days

bonuses

-weekly salad batch 0/6

-fill yard waste bin weekly 1/6

-clean out car 0/1

-remove a bush 1/1

-all dishes & laundry done weekly 1/6

-resume completed 0/1

so that's an A week all the way around with a bonus reward earned

some of the days I did the bare minimum, some days extra. Overall I feel like I'm building habits, which is what I want.

I read through the first two pages of documents that I signed.

Mostly, liability, and very generally informing me about the procedure. Then some confidentiality things, and something about preloaded programming in the synthetic neuro net. I don't know what it means, all these big words are making me sleepy so I'll do some research later when I'm rested.

• Like 2

Nice job last week!

Thanks! My format is really working for me so far

Awesome Week 1! Hope you have a kickass Week 2!

me to! and I should watch that movie sometime.

Awesome start! 

racing-ostrich-o.gif

Did a whole bunch of sets of 5 and 10 push-ups today for the Heros vs Villians PVP.

Sore from it but my shoulders are in the safe zone.

sat on the couch while watching TV though :/  No more of that allowed this week.

Reading through all the paperwork I learn more about my cybernetics every day.

One system is called the synthetic neuro net. It replaced part of my damaged brain and will increase my mental capacity considerably. However, to smooth out the transition, it is programmed to ease me into the cybernetic systems slowly. I am still quite limited but I have already come fairly close to moving like I used to. I also apparently authorized the men in suits to put in a fancy bit of programming that essentially suppresses my consciousness and turns me into their errand boy for a few hours each day. I'm not sure how to feel about that.

Keep up the great work!! I'm living your storyline this time :)

WHAT?!?

You are becoming a cyborg IRL? That's awesome! :P

This challenge's story is actually helping me to remember what I'm supposed to do. "Good morning Me, don't forget that you have to power up since you just woke up"

:D

Blonds may get all the guys, but dorks rule when it comes to entertaining ourselves

• Like 1

so far I'm passing this week. A few scraping by days, today and tomorrow won't be any different.

I played Just Dance 2 yesterday for almost an hour and the jumping around felt really good but my foot feels it today. BOO! My doctor's appointment isn't until the end of October (seriously, 5 week wait for an appointment?). I really really REALLY want to run again so I hope it will start me in the right direction. This injury purgatory has gone on long enough.

The power went out the other day.

There was some big commotion in the city, something about the powerplant being destroyed.

A thick smoky haze is coming from that direction.

Anyway, this old part of the city doesn't have any sort of backup power so we'll just have to make due as second class citizens.

Fortunately, I have gotten to some of the fun stuff in my reading.

I HAVE A SONIC CANNON IN MY ARM!

BOOYA!

Well, so far all I can do is output a small amount of power from it, but, you know, the thought that it's there...

I have been able to periodically power the elevator in my building so that the little old lady on the 18th floor doesn't have to take the stairs. I've even been able to charge it so that a extra people could use the elevator.

I'm pretty poular right now, there's even talk of giving me a meatball party

3200426-ttg_ep19_meatballparty_still01.j

• Like 1

***WEEK 2 REPORT***

Mission #1 - Power up, power down
pass - 7 days (A)

Mission #2 - Energize the elevator
pass - 6 days (A)

Mission #3 - Multi-threaded maintenance
pass -5 days (B )

Mission #4 - Autopilot anomaly
pass - 7 days (A)

bonuses
-weekly salad batch 1/6
-fill yard waste bin weekly 1/6
-clean out car 0/1
-remove a bush 1/1
-all dishes & laundry done weekly 1/6
-resume completed 0/1

Not as strong as last week, but overall pretty decent.

Goals for week 3
-Clean out my car
-Clear away my pull-up space
-Do more core work
-Apply for a new job

Today I found the means to reprogram my cybernetics. I can only write crude programming but I may have found a way to keep me from blacking out. I don't know how to get rid of the autopilot system that the men in suits inserted, but at least it's a step in the right direction.

• Like 2

mmmm. My base salad is spinach cut into thin strips and broccoli cut into small pieces. Then I add whatever other veggies (if any) I have on hand (cucombers, tomatoes, string beans ,cabbage, celery, ...whatever) and chop those up into little pieces. Normally it has less than 5 ingredients. For salad dressing I add vinegar, olive oil, and mustard (unmeasured). Balsamic vinegar is by far my favorite but I'll use whatever I have.

Then I eat it with a spoon and it lasts 2-5 days.

mmmmmm... I would post a pic but I already finished it

• Like 2

Awesome week!  I typically have a base salad always in the fridge with 3-5 vegetables (usually carrots, celery, something leafy, something different).  Makes it a lot easier to add it to every meal when you make a big one that lasts multiple meals.

WHAT?!?

You are becoming a cyborg IRL? That's awesome! :P

This challenge's story is actually helping me to remember what I'm supposed to do. "Good morning Me, don't forget that you have to power up since you just woke up"

:D

Blonds may get all the guys, but dorks rule when it comes to entertaining ourselves

Hehe, I meant loving but now that you mention it... Don't tell my secret, comrade!!

Update :

Going up stairs now requires 15 regular push-ups minimum. So far the shoulder is quite happy with it.

My pre/post sleep movement has been feeling forced, not like the habit it's supposed to be. I'll either cut it or reformat it after this challenge.

I am extending "TV" to mean playing or watching things on my phone because the phone has been a issue lately. I am no longer allowed to watch TV (or phone) from the couch or from bed.

And exciting news! I have a job interview scheduled for an opening that I thought had already closed!

It would be a latteral transfer to more pay but no overtime (no net pay change) but it is the type of work that I've been wanting to try. Now I have 1.5 weeks to learn/freshen up on the basics of Excel for the interview.

Sorry I haven't been keeping up on your threads :( , I should have time tomorrow.

My upper body cybernetics are developing quickly. I have already increased the power on my sonic cannon threefold. Now I routinely power the elevator full of people with no problems.