Toronto - you know, in Canada.

That looks really fun! I don't think it's likely for me this year, but I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for next summer!

My plan is to do the Warrior Dash next summer! I would love to do this summer but there's no way I'm fit enough..oh well, something to work towards!

The Road Goes Ever On And On

You can watch stuff happen, MAKE stuff happen, or wonder what the heck happened

Not doing the Warrior Dash, but I am doing the Spartan Sprint in Ottawa! girlysogroovy, my fellow Ottawan, you should do it too! :)

Whoa whoa whoa! This looks fun!!

If only I was actually any good at running... Also, it's already sold out :(

Shortkaik, please make sure I sign up with you next year!

Edit: wait a second, the first date is still open, my bad. I don't know, folks, do you think 1.5 months is long enough to prep for this?? http://www.spartanrace.com/ottawa-obstacle-racing-spartan-sprint-2012.html

Whoa whoa whoa! This looks fun!!

If only I was actually any good at running... Also, it's already sold out :(

Shortkaik, please make sure I sign up with you next year!

Edit: wait a second, the first date is still open, my bad. I don't know, folks, do you think 1.5 months is long enough to prep for this?? http://www.spartanrace.com/ottawa-obstacle-racing-spartan-sprint-2012.html

Oh, I didn't realize it was already selling out! I think I'm doing the Sunday, when I signed up I think that was the only one they had. I'm not sure what shape you're in, but I think you could do it! From what I heard, it's hard, but you just have to push yourself. If there are any obstacles you're having problems with you can do an alternative (burpees or pushups or something) to skip it. I'm worried about any sort of rope climbing, but otherwise I think it will just be a fun time. It's just 5K and I think there's not all that much running, because of all the obstacles!

Let me know if you decide to sign up :) Or if there are any other fun fitnessy things you do around this city!

Mmm... kaik.

Twitter - flickr

I'm based in Toronto, though only fairly rarely actually here these days. I'd love to make it out to any meet up that coincides with me being around. From what I've seen so far y'all NFer's are a fun and dynamic bunch and I'm sure we'd all have lots to enjoy/gain.

~Take care. Be bold.~

illcDimension hopping Ranger-Cartographer, level 2STR: 6 DEX: 2 STA: 5 CON: 6 WIS: 5 CHA: 2

Training Log

Of Goats and Rucks Challenge (June -July 2013)

~Take care. Be bold.~

Something that's fairly easy to get to from Union Station using transit :P (aka I-could-borrow-a-car-but-don't-want-to-drive-in-Toronto)

It's grounds for admission into a psychiatric ward to voluntarily drive in toronto.

Why must I put a name on the foods I choose to eat and how I choose to eat them? Rather than tell people that I eat according to someone else's arbitrary rules, I'd rather just tell them, I eat healthy. And no, my diet does not have a name.My daily battle log!