Harihead's 3rd Challenge: Pushing Up the Levels!

Harihead

Hobbits in yoga gear... the mind boggles. :D

(though I might have blended in quite nicely... :tongue:)

I blend in as well, Swampling. We had plenty of hobbits in class-- although most of us wore black or purple. :)

Now that is an ass kicking. So great to hear about all of this awesomeness!

YEEEEE, thank you! *does the happy dance all over again*

Seriously, I'm just amazed. Years of no progress, and now this. I feel rocket powered! 

• Like 1

Level 9 Ranger

STR 13 | DEX 10 | STA 21 | CON 19 | WIS 20 | CHA 15

ChallengesCurrent 1 2 3 | 4 | 5 6 7 7.5 8 9 | 10 | 11 | 11.5 | 12  | 13 | 14  

Groups:  | Rangers Walk to Mordor

Nerd Fitness Academy level: 0 | Starting over

Eat clean, walk strong, age gracefully with joy. 

Just  a note:

Folks, I need a short break from challenges. I really burned myself out this month, so I'm going to step back. If I find my verve, I'll join in. 

Luck to you all, and catch you next time!

HH

Level 9 Ranger

Sorry to hear that :grey:

Is there any chance I can interest you in taking a MINI-SUPER-TINY challenge where your main goal involves the most basic of things and the smallest of steps to achieve it? You could take on a completely different quest that has nothing to do with your previous goals if you really wanted to.

If not, take care my friend. I look forward to your return :D

• Like 3

Gargoyle Assassin

Present: I can has climb?
   Future: It shall be excellent.

Failures are merely teachers.

Second everything Cinalyc said! I hope things will work out so you feel like you can join in. I'm really gonna miss you otherwise.  :(

But, only you can know what season of life you're in, so either way, I  anxiously await your return! :)

Big hugs! :cheerful:

• Like 2

Level 6 Pixie Assassin Rangerish Adventurer
Current Challenge: Guess What??
Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th 9th 10th 12th 13th 14th  Battle Log
-We can't always change the things we've done, but we can change what we do next.

-I don't have a choice. I deserve a better life and this is what I have to do to get there.
-Whatever doesn't kill me....Had better start running.

Sorry to hear about the burn out, HH! :(

I hope you will feel better soon! Taking a step back or taking things slower has worked for me in the past, so I hope you'll get back to yourself soon!

Take care! :love_heart:

• Like 1

Hobbit 

Challenges: 14 | 13 | 12 | 11 | 10 | 9| 7 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

My shiny new "battle" log - probably more of a plodding-along log, but hey, it's mine!

Thanks so much, dear Rebels!

Is there any chance I can interest you in taking a MINI-SUPER-TINY challenge where your main goal involves the most basic of things and the smallest of steps to achieve it? You could take on a completely different quest that has nothing to do with your previous goals if you really wanted to.

My super-tiny challenge would be writing. I'm so far behind  on writing, and I have to re-evaluate my priorities (again). Thanks!

Second everything Cinalyc said! I hope things will work out so you feel like you can join in. I'm really gonna miss you otherwise. :(

Thanks for the hugs. I will miss all of you!

Sorry to hear about the burn out, HH! :(

Taking a step back or taking things slower has worked for me in the past, so I hope you'll get back to yourself soon!

That's encouraging, Swampling. I Just did 4 challenges in a row, and I feel I want to maintain a while.

Sorry to hear you're not going to be around for this challenge, but I completely understand! Sometimes you just need to take a break.  Hope everything goes well for you. :)

Thanks so much, Anaticula! I tend to get too analytical. I want to open up some creative energy, so I feel I need a break from all this calculating. I'm sure I'll be back for the next one. I might even join in later. But right now I'm done; just finished. I hit the wall last Friday and I'm still a lump. Too much.

Not just Nerd Fitness-- too much scheduled life. I want to be unscheduled for a while. I want to stop counting calories and see if I can maintain on a sensible diet. I think I just need a break. :)

Thanks again, everyone. If I can work it out, I'll drop it. Good luck!

HH

• Like 2

Level 9 Ranger

Not just Nerd Fitness-- too much scheduled life. I want to be unscheduled for a while. I want to stop counting calories and see if I can maintain on a sensible diet. I think I just need a break. :)

I can totally understand that. Sounds like you need a vacation :P

• Like 1

Gargoyle Assassin

Present: I can has climb?
   Future: It shall be excellent.

Failures are merely teachers.

Hi, folks!

If anyone wants to follow my December mini-challenge (lose 10 pounds by Dec 31), click here: http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/57379-hariheads-half-aed-respawn-roar/page-2

ROAR! :)

Level 9 Ranger

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines