Barfly | What? Are you still here?

Barfly

Oh, yeah. Weird, huh?

I just thought that with Ohio being so flat and all... ;)

Hahaha only where I live now! The other side of the state is much hillier, though probably not much for mountain rescues there either ;)

Bleah... Haven't done much at all this week. Two night classes, another one all day Saturday. Busy all day today away from exercise space and good food. I'll assess the damage tomorrow.

Eh, these things do happen. Damage assessment is good though

Current Challenge: Developing Roots

Damage assessment! Cry havoc. As corporal punishment, you must eat exactly ten almonds tomorrow -- and nothing else.

Because, if media is to be believed, this is all that is required to keep a model sexy, slim, and promotes shiny hair.

Unless you are shooting for model-hood, then let's all agree that your diet is requisite of delicious cooked things and sometimes tricksy sugary things sneak in along them, like a dolphin in a tuna net. So long as you pick out most of the dolphins most of the time, you should be good. :3

....I really should've come up with a better analogy than that, but screw it, who wants to live a PC life anyway!

• Like 1

Battle Log
Challenge Log
I made a mistake.

Haha! I have a tuna salad in my lunch today! Hmmm... corporal punishment, you say... :D

The damage was not actually that bad, just a little over on calories. I could have made better choices, but Joaquin Murrieta Jalapeno Ale? Oh yes. And that cinnamon swirl bread that I scarfed after training last night? Yeah, well, don't worry, it can't hurt you anymore - it's gone.

Now I just need to find some time to make up a couple of runs, a couple of dozen pull-ups, and several hundred push-ups, and still keep current with my workouts... I think I might have a couple of free hours tonight, and maybe Sunday afternoon.

...but seriously, though :-/

• Like 3

The past is only smoke in a dream.

Lvl 6 Ranger Berzerker

STR 9 DEX 4 STA 9 CON 8 WIS 2 CHA 8

Barfly ain't even tryin'...

Haha! I have a tuna salad in my lunch today! Hmmm... corporal punishment, you say... :D

The damage was not actually that bad, just a little over on calories. I could have made better choices, but Joaquin Murrieta Jalapeno Ale? Oh yes. And that cinnamon swirl bread that I scarfed after training last night? Yeah, well, don't worry, it can't hurt you anymore - it's gone.

Now I just need to find some time to make up a couple of runs, a couple of dozen pull-ups, and several hundred push-ups, and still keep current with my workouts... I think I might have a couple of free hours tonight, and maybe Sunday afternoon.

...but seriously, though :-/

You are on the path to the light side, o Jedi Warrior!

Jalepeno ale?

Donald%27s_weirded_out_eyes.jpg

That would burn in all kinds of ways. Man, there ain't a single way I can see how that would NOT give you the burnin' shits. :|

• Like 1

Battle Log
Challenge Log
I made a mistake.

Now I just need to find some time to make up a couple of runs, a couple of dozen pull-ups, and several hundred push-ups, and still keep current with my workouts...

O_o  You'll need a lot of time... Go, go, goooo!!

I'm on it. Every free minute. Every time I think "I should be doing,...", I do it. Hmmm... I should be doing pushups... :)

• Like 3

Lvl 6 Ranger Berzerker

I'm on it. Every free minute. Every time I think "I should be doing,...", I do it. Hmmm... I should be doing pushups... :)

So how many did you get? ;)

Level 6 Pixie Assassin Rangerish Adventurer
Current Challenge: Guess What??
Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th 9th 10th 12th 13th 14th  Battle Log
-We can't always change the things we've done, but we can change what we do next.

-I don't have a choice. I deserve a better life and this is what I have to do to get there.
-Whatever doesn't kill me....Had better start running.

You're a hard man to find, but I'm glad to see you're back to inspire the rest of us Time Lords. 

• Like 2

Level 63 Human ... Oath of Ancients Paladin

"We are better than we know, if we can be made to see it, [then] for the rest of our lives, we'll be unwilling to settle for less."  - Kurt Hahn

STR: 14 | DEX: 14| CON: 17 | INT: 17 | WIS: 17 | CHA: 14

The SIde Tracked Quest (rough draft)

Ok, week 2 recap. Not great... :-/

Had a week of busy evenings and got way behind: ended about 200 short on push-ups, 3 sets short on pull-ups, and only did one ruck. Also went way over on calories.

So, I cleared this week - evenings, anyway - so I can get some more runs in, weighted and unweighted. I'm doing push-ups every chance I get (when I can take my eyes off my students - very talkative and distracted today) and I'll grab a couple of sets of pull-ups during my prep and lunch.

I'll report progress as it happens (not if, but when :))

• Like 2

Lvl 6 Ranger Berzerker

I do body weight exercises and stretching at work all the time.  People just start expecting it of you - I'd hoped initially that it would inspire people, but mostly it just makes me stand out in the crowd.  

unique.jpeg

• Like 1

Level 63 Human ... Oath of Ancients Paladin

"We are better than we know, if we can be made to see it, [then] for the rest of our lives, we'll be unwilling to settle for less."  - Kurt Hahn

STR: 14 | DEX: 14| CON: 17 | INT: 17 | WIS: 17 | CHA: 14

The SIde Tracked Quest (rough draft)

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines