• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

YO YO TERIIII! Good luck! Rooting for you! Supporting you since.....wow...idk...SUPPORTING YOU

"This message was brought to you by my fingers which were activated by the electrical signals sent from my brain through a network of nerves and ganglia".

Hey. Maybe we should put together a guide book to the kitchen.

I bet we aren't the only ones who had a steep learning curve.

Keep asking questions, and I will answer what I can, and we can investigate together.

via smoke signals from my Fire

That sounds awesome!! I always wanted to write manuals.

• Like 1

YO YO TERIIII! Good luck! Rooting for you! Supporting you since.....wow...idk...SUPPORTING YOU

"This message was brought to you by my fingers which were activated by the electrical signals sent from my brain through a network of nerves and ganglia".

Hey GalPal, it's great to see you!! Kinda :->

• Like 1

Hey GalPal, it's great to see you!! Kinda :->

Kind of great to see you too. (Not really! Happy to see you!)

Hey! So, I am thinking of going keto~ any advice for me, teach?

Do you have seizures?

If you can find good fat foods that can replace the glucose your brain needs, that would be good.

Ketosis is a problem I don't know much about other than it helps fend off seizures in epilepsy cases.

What reason have you discovered that makes this approach interesting?

Do you have seizures?

If you can find good fat foods that can replace the glucose your brain needs, that would be good.

Ketosis is a problem I don't know much about other than it helps fend off seizures in epilepsy cases.

What reason have you discovered that makes this approach interesting?

NF users have recommended me plus I've seen way too many people do it and lose weight with it.

Hum? Well as long as it keeps your energy and blood balanced, I imagine it's worth a try. Have they posted any med studies? Just being a bit mom-ish. Don't go into it blind, that's all. And let us know how it goes, of course.

Hum? Well as long as it keeps your energy and blood balanced, I imagine it's worth a try. Have they posted any med studies? Just being a bit mom-ish. Don't go into it blind, that's all. And let us know how it goes, of course.

Haha! And because of your mom-ish character, I throw you my question~ should I go for it?

I feel confused, so.

My gut (hehehe) feeling is that you should try foods that are all around good and are as light on carbs as possible. But I would increase your fats and proteins equally to start. See if your body works well with that type of diet. Then once you know what your body does with these good foods, you can try new things or ways and see if it changes for the better, stays the same, or gets worse. It takes longer, but you seem really good at tracking and that will speed things up some.

Small jumps equals more jumps!!

• Like 1

My gut (hehehe) feeling is that you should try foods that are all around good and are as light on carbs as possible. But I would increase your fats and proteins equally to start. See if your body works well with that type of diet. Then once you know what your body does with these good foods, you can try new things or ways and see if it changes for the better, stays the same, or gets worse. It takes longer, but you seem really good at tracking and that will speed things up some.

Small jumps equals more jumps!!

I don't like MFP tracking though. It gives me headaches :c

You can just put them in a spreadie. It's more about noting how the food reacts with you rather than calories and such. If you know the food is better than what you've been having, than the nutrient values aren't the first things to worry about.

Looks great! One great way to find new veggies is to find a farmer's market-- the produce is fresher, and usually much cheaper (10 lbs of peaches for $3? Yes, please! I can Freeze them!) and you can stroll through the market, and ask the farmer behind the table, "what IS this and HOW do you cook it?"

Cheeeeeers!

Hey Colin, nice to see you again. You are so right. We have a farmer's market every Sat in town. I should totally go. Thx.

Are you challenging this time round? where?

• Like 1

Hey teri! Cool challenge, looking forward to it :)

Thx. I really like yours too.

I'm going for max effort this time round. I wanna see what my effort level is on any given day. Should be fun and interesting.

Good luck tomorrow!

You can just put them in a spreadie. It's more about noting how the food reacts with you rather than calories and such. If you know the food is better than what you've been having, than the nutrient values aren't the first things to worry about.

Ohh? I'd like you to give me an example from out of your diary?

NF users have recommended me plus I've seen way too many people do it and lose weight with it.

Keto is really good for getting that lean look or for jumping over a plateau weight.

I like almonds, Swiss cheese, eggs, uncured organic bacon, any beef for fats and proteins, and then only fresh veggies as a carb source. Basically if you keep the carbs under 100 (the closer to 50 the better, but below 50 too often and you will be Queen Crankipantz) and do 30 minutes of decent exercise (walking 3mph or faster), you will see a difference within a week. You can't go running back to Dairy Queen afterwards though, sadly (and you will so very much want to), but you can start eating Greek yogurt with fresh fruit once a day after that first couple weeks. I wouldn't recommend extreme ketosis for longer than a month.

Ok, sports fans. Should we start a food advice for real people thread / accountability / q and a?

*raises hands* YOSH PLEASE!

(plus, fatty milk is not recommended in keto diet?)

*raises hands* YOSH PLEASE!

(plus, fatty milk is not recommended in keto diet?)

If you have to do milk, go with whole. Dairy carries a bunch of carbs.

• Like 2

If you have to do milk, go with whole. Dairy carries a bunch of carbs.

YES!

I will be waiting patiently for you and Teris' collaboration, though c:

So, I posted my apartment starting photos on the first page.

I have gotten all the dishes done!!

edce1dbc25b8a1b780ae787e222250a8.jpg

I squared away the bathroom so I can test it to see if the places for things works.

e9c99ca63396d1c9acb7e037f3379b56.jpg

f2f7eb532644cfa328c233cf49817e76.jpg

And I started on the living room. I put my collage materials in the metal filing cabinet with a box on top for pens, pencils, rulers, glue, scissors, exacto knife, a graphics template for my map making.

0e15ac6c2289850410bc7238234aeba9.jpg

I'm deciding what to do about the overall look and feel of the living room. IDK yet.

• Like 1