• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Goodness, so many pages of thread already!! And pages of

AMESOMENESS.

You're amazing. I can't wait to see what kind of beautiful beast you will be by the end of this Challenge.

• Like 2

I love the organization solutions.

Also, if a book actually comes.out of the thread I would be ecstatic.

via smoke signals from my Fire

• Like 2

Teri if it makes you feel better I'm the daughter of chefs and I didnt learn how to cook til i moved out. that first year was.....difficult on me and my husband ha ha ha but he's worse than me! i learnt to roll with the punches so to speak and always have a back up jar of pasta sauce in the cupboard :P

what things are you going to try next?? cooking is so exciting!

• Like 2

My first thing is to make a hot open-faced tuna sandwich. It's the only fish I eat.

So, cheddar, rye bread, onions, relish, tomato, and...? We'll see.

Sounds yummy. Let me know how it goes.

via smoke signals from my Fire

• Like 1

So much tidy!

I love your new profile pic too. Did I tell you that last challenge? Maybe not. It's fantastic!

I was a little worried when I saw how long your thread was already. I don't want to fall behind too early in the challenge. Hehe!

• Like 1

Ok, you are obviously WAY too popular for me! 5 pages already...and I just found you!

Anyway - I'm here - to learn - to glean - and to cheer!

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

I'm not sure popular is the term... crazy!?! Yea, crazy works!

I like gleaning from you as well.

• Like 1

So much tidy!

I love your new profile pic too. Did I tell you that last challenge? Maybe not. It's fantastic!

I was a little worried when I saw how long your thread was already. I don't want to fall behind too early in the challenge. Hehe!

You just drop by whenever the mood suits you. No back-reading required! Now  gotta find you! Wait, I already did!! hehehe

• Like 1

W1 D1

So, I've been running around NF like a mad woman! Being a Guild Leader and part-time Ambassador is amazing, and busy. I have a bunch of respect for those who came before me!! Yes, 18ck, including you!!

Eat Lower Sat Fat and Sodium::
Brekkie -- I made (microed) white rice, chicken cutlets and peas. I added a small amount of A1 (sodium, not great) to give it some taste as the first few bites were pretty boring!
Lunch -- I had 3 pieces of fresh-made banana bread, not great, but not fast food. (sat fat, not great)
New items/Cooking:: Bought a small loaf of fresh-baked rye (semi-new) and pumpernickel bread (new) for my tuna sandwich tomorrow morning! Should be fun.
Late snack -- TBD

Gym Time::
no gym today -- went on an hour hike with one of my dogs with some running and running up a few steep hills!

BW Exercises::
nothing -- will be doing a bit of mobility tonight before bed

Keeping a Home::
a bit of brainstorming, but nothing attempted today.

I feel really good. Not comfy good, but excited good. I really think this is gonna be great. Plus, my favorite season is here!
Autumn is Awesome!!

Cheers!

• Like 1

Hi!

And hugs.

Hope you are having a great day.

Thanks for all the inspiration about food. I've started talking to you in my head (and out loud, at times; the kids are going to get me a straight jacket) when I'm in the kitchen or the grocery store. :)

• Like 2

Nice video. The woods in your area are beautiful. Willow is freaking adorable!

I love my woods! Willow is so cool, she is the dog I love the most. Bias as hell, and I'm okay with that. I've been taking care of her for at least 3 years now. I was gonna post my run up the steep hill, but I didn't want to induce seizures!

its gorgeous scenery. do you get snakes there? i'd love to go for long bush walks but i am terrified of the snakes (with good reason, they are very deadly and aggressive)

Our snakes are the laziest of them all. Minus the rattlers (yes you heard right - all the way up in Vermont) that live in the Rutland area. They've never migrated outside their little haven. We have garter snakes - green/brown and under grassy brush mostly. And we have what I call racers - black, thin and quick. They are really anti-social. You can catch a glimpse of them near ponds though.

Hi!

And hugs.

Hope you are having a great day.

Thanks for all the inspiration about food. I've started talking to you in my head (and out loud, at times; the kids are going to get me a straight jacket) when I'm in the kitchen or the grocery store. :)

You are with me so often, I have made different outfits for you to wear! Okay, not really but I chat with you a lot too! My day was pretty good. Nice walk with Willow - see vid, and some down time at home before my next gig starts on Thursday. I've been working out the reason for my anger and have found the major reason. So, that's something. Not that I really want to deal with it! lol

Double posts mean pics!

Here's a collection of recipes so far:

http://yummygoodness.heidichronicles.net/

ooo, I'll check them out - after the sun rises!

Good nite, All...

hey teri, while i was searching for recipes i came across these healthy recipes for one. at least its only a little bit of food you have to cook rather than a huge recipe for 4 or 6. :)

http://www.healthyfoodguide.com.au/search/site/?f[0]=bundle:recipe&f[1]=im_field_recipe_recipe_types:7336

Ooo... Thanks, I'll check them out. How has Day 2 been for ya?

What a gorgeous place for a hike!! Makes me want to go on one soon!

Yea, I sometimes wonder if run hiking is more enjoyable than nonstop running. So far I like both a lot, but I imagine one might win our or the other. Now go hike!  :onthego:

Open Tuna Sandwich Melt was a success!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tasty, tasty, tasty.

Time consuming but I can easily do it as batch cooking for extra meals.

a4b744740b67c41d656804c0075f313b.jpg

I feel happy,

Oh, so happy,

I feel pretty, and witty and gayyy!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 3

W1 D2

eat/cook:

2 homemade by me! tuna melts (magically delicious!), 3 slices of someone else's homemade banana bread (be very careful, T), a non home baked cheese and tomato pizza (yummy), and water (not as much as I would have liked).

gym time:

opted not to

bodyweight:

attempted BW exercises

plank - 22 secs -- done better but it's been awhile

side plank - 8 seconds -- elbow wasn't comfy so I'll find a solution for that

bridges - 20 -- I'll hold them for 8 seconds or so next time

tricep dip - 4 feet on chair and hands on floor (not a great set up so I'll look for a better place)

push ups - 0, knee push ups - 0, a funky version of a knee push up - 4

kegels - 8 for 8 seconds each -- want to get up to 3 times per day

leg raises - 5 -- terrible form!

need to practice lunges, inverted rows, negative pull ups, and negative push ups

Home:

nothing

tough day emotionally -- dealing with my anger. phew! tiring. good nite.

Tuna melt made my heart melt. (Slipppppp)

Aww~ writing down your feelings help? Hope you feel better soon, mum! :L

"This message was brought to you by my fingers which were activated by the electrical signals sent from my brain through a network of nerves and ganglia".

• Like 2