• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Aww~ writing down your feelings help? Hope you feel better soon, mum! :L

Yes, ma'am. I do write, to myself and to others. Thank you for bringing it up. I'm a little better and at least I know now what I have to work on.

W1 D3

eat:

3 pieces of banana bread (NOT a good trend)

pepperoni pizza (not gonna get this one again -- too greasy and spicy).

decent amount of water but still need to up it more

workout/bodyweight/home:

nothing

had therapy today which I really needed for the anger stuff. Basically I have to come to terms with something and then decide what my boundaries will be and KEEP to them. No more expectations that I know will never be realized.

packed for my gig that starts tomorrow (at 3:00 AM).

not horrible even with nothing goal-wise completed.

I'm still swimming forward.

• Like 2

Just keep swimming! Just keep swimming! Good luck for the future, mum! Rock that

"This message was brought to you by my fingers which were activated by the electrical signals sent from my brain through a network of nerves and ganglia".

• Like 1

W1 D4

eat:

tuna sandwich - 1 slice of pumpernickel

(no tomato/cheese on top)

same as above for lunch

cup of chicken cutlets

carrot cake larabar

water

workout:

hike with dog -- 2 miles or so

BW exercises:

going to do some lunge practice tonight while watching TV 

Home:

not at home -- first day of gig, I don't leave the animals - especially new ones to me.

Hum... was a little worried I wouldn't do much physically today, but we got out on a nice walk with hills and chipmunks! She was not amused! She's a little pup.

I like my effort with food today, felt really natural and it tasted good.

I'm going to the gym tomorrow to run. I want to work my pace, long run and see where I'm at after all the hiking lately. Should be pretty promising!

Nite All!!

• Like 1

You have outfits for me?

Tell me more!

via smoke signals from my Fire

Okay.

One is like this...

227496.jpg

And there's another that looks more like this...

1b6d9372bfd7cd157f5411fb5bd9f570.jpg

should I add any others that you might like better?  :redface:

Well, I believe I'm embarrassed or shy doing body weight workouts. My form on several of them is pretty off. Lunges are really tough as it incorporates my balance which I still don't trust.

The last time I tried working out at home, it was a bust. I think I'm expecting too much progress instead of letting the work be the incentive. When I'm at the gym or on the trail, getting sweaty is awesome. Form checks are positive things even if my form sucked.

So home and I have some work to do. I wonder what that will look like?

• Like 1

Okay.

One is like this...

227496.jpg

And there's another that looks more like this...

1b6d9372bfd7cd157f5411fb5bd9f570.jpg

should I add any others that you might like better? :redface:

I am in love with both of those outfits.

Let's learn to tailor and make our own line!

via smoke signals from my Fire

• Like 1

WOAAAAH! Awesome day, eh? :P (Donnworry, my form is bad too but give it time and it'll snap into shape)

By the way, love the outfits!

Heidi, you must make duplicates for me! :L

This message was brought to you by "my five fingers and co."backed up by, "the jolt of electrical signals from my brain speeding through a network of nerves and ganglia".

• Like 2

Hey Teri,

lunges make me nervous too! The narrow stance but wide step is very tippy.  You could try doing it right next to a wall so you can lean on the wall while you find out balance.  I find it works well.  Also set a chair the distance you are lunging so you can hold on to it when you get there :)

• Like 1

W1 D5

okay found my swing!

eat:

chicken cutlets with rice and snow peas, water

2 slices of banana bread (I have a plan in motion to keep this nice, but not wacko)

1/4 pound of deli sliced turkey, 1/4 pound of summer crunchy coleslaw, water

banana, water

workout/BW:

assisted pull-ups (finding the weight I need to actually do them (130# assist) 1x10 after trying 1 each of 60# and 100#.

after I ran 15 mins at 5mph!!! I couldn't sustain as much as I did before, but 5mph feels good. Need to keep my sneakers looser in the toe box area. I'm running with a more neutral shoe. Heel is down much more which is great, although my shins and knees and feet know it!! ** running with my ethereal nerd homies**

Did mobility - quads, hip flexors, shins, calf, and top of feet - and stretches - quads, hams, calves and back

home:

haven't gone back home yet... I will need to go tomorrow after I come back from the gym and spend time with a cute - post surgery - chihuahua named Lily.

In general::

my challenge has started! It feels good, enough so that I'm finding myself chuckling.

Good Nite!

• Like 1

Rocking the day!!! Woot, woot!!!

Wait~ did you say chicken cutlet? *_*

This message was brought to you by "my five fingers and co."backed up by, "the jolt of electrical signals from my brain speeding through a network of nerves and ganglia".

• Like 1

W1 D6

so far...

eat:

beef eater with spinach, cheddar, tomatoes, red peppers and about 10 fries, and lots o water

3 slices of banana bread - dang!

1/4 pound of deli turkey, 1/4 pound of crunchy coleslaw, and water

workout/bodyweight:

Row 5 mins with last minute at sprint-like speed

Quick spine mobility - got everything lined up right!

Lat pull-down -- pull up 90# 3x5

Goblet Squat -- 35# 1x5

Squat -- 65# 3x5 I feel confident in my form now!

Incline Push Up -- thigh height 5, 3, 1 BW

Inverted Rows -- chest height 2x5 BW

Lean Back -- 40 degrees or so 3x5 BW

Box Jumps -- wow! 5 at 6" and 5 at 9" okay who didn't warn me about boob slapping?!

Mobility & Stretches -- quads and shins

1 minute sprint on treadmill at 6 mph

Elevated Bridges -- 3x20 wow, I have a butt! lol BW

Lat pull down -- chin up 3x5

Lat pull down -- pull up 3x5

Incline push up -- thigh height 1! BW

LOTS O SWEAT!!!!

Home:

just realized I have a thing to go to tonight so I can't be away from the dog as long as I was planning. I will go to the house tomorrow. But meantime, I'm gonna design the living room as I think I want it; with pictures, 2D drawings, etc...

Got back from hearing my ex's read through of her play. It was great to hear it and talk with folks after - critiquing it. I miss that part of theatre. I miss writing too. I want to get my full length play read, soon!

Love it!!

• Like 2

You have totally smashed the first week! You are brilliant!

You are kind, far too kind! lol

I'm really happy that this week turned around, exercise-wise. I was beginning to wonder if I'd figure out working out and running while on a dog job. This dog is easy as she loves to sleep, and needs it because she's still recovering from surgery. we go on a walk a day, but it depends on how she's doing, to decide how far the walk is. We went further than she wanted yesterday and I carried her back most of the way. She so cute and lovey.

I'm working on pull ups and push ups and ab work a lot now. I'm still doing squats of course, my body really likes it, more than deadlifts. I just tried elevated bridges which I got a nice a nice burn from my butt! ;-) Soon, I'll get weight on there and really work my butt and lower abs. Maybe I'll get a bubble butt! Right now it's a sad flat butt. Oh it's mine, but woah is me!! lol

• Like 1