• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Next Installment... enjoy!

Heri

She didn't have any other way to take care of business. It's not like they gave her a blasting cap and some out-dated explosive. They were cheap, but not dumb enough for her liking. There has to be a way. I can't mess this up. I'll blow up my than my cover. She looks to the man striding beside her and again contemplates killing him. Not at all sure if she even could. Not that she didn't know how, she had been trained with all the others. Can I bring myself to do it? If I had to? The Moons are killing me! She is no longer able to focus. The body of the person she did kill, looms in her vision. Taunting her. Haunting her. I deserve the haunting, I will accept that. She redirects them as she finds another dead end. They turn back and take the corridor they had passed up.

It was just there. Two turns around metal and plastic and there stood the control panel. She had no more time to think. She couldn't send the Lieutenant off while she did her work, because that's the exact reason he came along. " Damn, Hemsha." Heri grunts under her breath.

"What was that?" His voice becoming dark and threatening.

Damn your fanatics! "Sorry sir! No excuse, sir. Won't happen again." She spits out in practiced military cadence.

"See that it doesn't." His voice loses no venom and she knows he's not on her side, even if he was before.

She crouches below the railings and looks for a lower walkway to get closer to the panel box gate. Indeed there is one, but it involves a decent jump. Not her favorite thing to do at all. She coaxes her body to the outside of the railing and judges the distance out and down. Her brain is already sending screams her way. This is madness. It's at least 3 meters! Are you suddenly suicidal?

I've been training!

Oh! Six months of training is gonna make you jump further than the old Olympians? Come on! Just kill him and be done with it.

And have the navigator on his com ask what the hell happened? No way!

If you don't cut this thing to ribbons, your mission is a complete failure. Is that how you want to be remembered? Huh!?

Fine! I'll think of something.

Heri shakes her head to clear the argument. A thud grabs her attention. It was close. She turns to get to safety, but the Lieutenant's full weight was falling right toward her, his eyes already dead. She had nowhere to go and little time to even consider what might happen next. Her chest takes the brunt of his weight and at first she holds tight. But the acceleration isn't finished. Her only thing she remembers to do is tuck her chin. Free fall.

Ridie

They were here finally. She had left their trail when they took a second wrong turn. She made it to the control box with plenty of time to consider her next options. The update isn't due for a little while, but she has to finish the problem at hand. Two stupid bandits are gonna ruin her reputation. She fiddles with the lock of the gate and considers the next decision. She had dropped to the lower walkway early on so she could have a good view with no physical interaction. She is sure if it came to that, she would make too much noise while dispatching them. Especially the old man.  She considers calling in to Waller, but she isn't too keen on hearing him lecture her on distraction management. I know. I know. I should have killed them the first chance I got.

She hears their passage a ways off and then is fades which confuses her until their footsteps come closer again. Do they not know anything? Ugh. She has to stop with the lock. She moves to the side of the platform and watches for their approach. Like a herd of some leftover animal on planet-side, they make their noisy arrival. Can you chat a little louder, the commandant in his tower can't quite hear you. Idiots. The man was clearly upset with the girl. Good first you, then her.

She gauges the distance while watching the girl climb to the outside of the rails. What is she doing? Oh. Mother of Moons, she has no idea where this walkway is. Oh. Now she does. Ridie watches the girl's body get tense and rigid. She clearly is fighting stupidity. Well, perhaps not idiocy so much as pure lack of planning and winging it. Ridie decides she can't wait any longer. She pulls her rifle from her back behind her and shoves the butt into her shoulder. She has some room to get a shot in and take out the man, but she isn't happy about his position. Move some will ya. Why are you so close to her?  Perhaps he was being protective, but it didn't matter. She sights down the barrel and picks her spot. Instant death might make him slump straight down. She takes a breath and starts to let it out. Half way and hold. Boom. The rifle jumps which is fine, but something also cracks. She pulls the rifle down to find the problem. Damn! The silencer muzzle is split like old timber. Oh hell, Waller. Thanks a lot. She ditches that idea and let the rifle hang at her side, the hot barrel warming her thigh. She looks to see how to dispatch the girl. Ah, too late. If she lands hard, the Updater will never come. Ridie finds the girl's landing spot and moves to intercept her. She cannot get there in time. The girl lands on a air tube wide enough to catch all of her, but hard enough to break most of her. Ridie chides herself for trying to save her. Even if I could have jumped to the tube, I still would have had to sprint to the spot. She slows down and carefully comes up on the girl.

And the ending... enjoy.

Ridie

Ridie doesn't think there's much chance she lived through that, but it was always better to know for certain. She is on her back with one leg skewed to a wrong angle and there is blood coming from around her head. Ridie drops to her knees and peers into the cute girl's face. She listens for the her breath. She is so still, it isn't likely. Ridie brings her fingers to the girl's neck and checks for a pulse. She shakes her head and tries to find the source of the bleeding. I don't know how you're still here, but I have to finish you. It's a shame. That was quite a feat. I will speak of it. People will know of your amazing ability to survive. She lifts her hand to her knife and removes it almost religiously. There is no pride in killing a defenseless one. Ridie hated this part of the job. First the man in the wrong place and now this girl. Young. Cute. Strong of body. Thankfully the girl is out of it. Ridie pulls open her shirt to expose her neck. I will make this clean and smooth. You shouldn't feel it. I am sorry to take you. If there were another way. Ridie's prayer seems thin and useless. This girl will never know tomorrow. Ridie lived that way every day, but this one.

The knife rests on her skin as Ridie starts the prayer of release. "You may not be one of me, but I give you my Moons to take you to the next place." She pushes the knife in slowly. She stops when it can hold itself up. When enough blood has pooled at the girl's throat, Ridie opens the girl's shirt to expose her chest. She dips her off hand fingers in the blood. "With this symbol I release you to the Moon and Stars." She places one finger just below the dip in the girl's throat. She then starts to trace a circle moving to her right. She stops suddenly. "Oh my Moon, NO!!" Ridie pulls her hand back as if she's been burned. "You? You are one of us? No. How can this be?" Ridie swoons with confusion, but the Moon and Star tattoo between the girl's chest does not lie.

Ridie whips herself into action. She yanks her kit out and finds the first gauze at hand. She puts it around the knife entrance and looks for more gauze, and some tape. The tape is there. She peels at the end frantically, losing all her composure. She can't hear anything or see anything beyond this small area of two bodies and a kit. Ridie swallows hard and forces a breath. She touches the hilt and judges the amount of blood that's likely to flow. It's pretty shallow. With an immediate thank you to the Stars, she pulls the knife out and tapes down the gauze to cover the opening. She tapes it tight. Now the other blood. She tries to scramble around to the girl's shoulders, but the tube isn't big enough. She has to stand and step over her. She gets down to where she can see and finds the stem of some tool in her pack sticking into the girl's shoulder. It is pinned into the tube as well. The force of it must have been severe. The blood isn't flowing much so Ridie isn’t sure she should move her.

She tries to call Waller, but he's not answering. She shoves her radio aside and pulls out her prayer cloth. She stares at it, wishing it was magic. She places the cloth over the girl's tattoo. Ridie takes the girl's hand in her and bends down to kiss it. She is lost. The girl is lost. Who will ever find us here?  "I will not leave your side. I will bring you out of here. I will place you on the green grass of my hovel and we can talk to the stars. And blow kisses to the Moon." She knows what she says next if foolish, but she whispers it anyway. "With your breath or with your spirit, you can sing to the universe and I will keep you from all harm."

Ridie kisses the girl's hand and lays her forehead on the girl's forehead.

Ridie feels the whistling of the air that is suddenly forced through the tube. It's so familiar, but being so close it is startling. She raises her head and tries to find peace within her mind. She notice's her breath is as ragged as the girl's. She sounds worse as though talking out loud was now terror. Ridie opens her eyes at the confusing thought and is met with the brown hue of the girl's eyes staring back at her. The girl's voice is hardly a voice at all. Ridie moves to hear her words, touching her ear to the girl's lips.

Tears fall from Ridie. She tries to make out the words. She pleads with every powerful thing she has ever known or believed in, if even for a moment, that she can know the words.

"Thank you." Ridie knows the words, but can't understand. How can you thank me? "You saved my life?"

"Oh dear Moon, no. I didn't." Ridie's confession splits her heart.

"But you're here. With me. I am not alone."

"No you are not alone. Never will you be alone."

"I know. The Moon and Stars have ne in their prayers."

"Yes. Yes, they do. It will be alright. I promise."

"Don't promise anything. You are not that powerful, my sweet."

"I know. You're right. I shouldn't but…" I am guilty!

"Are you holding my hand?"

"Yes. I am here. Holding you."

"Thank you for being with me. It feels good."

"You're… You are… welcome."

"Good bye, my friend. Be not responsible, for I go back to the universe."

Heri

"No wait!" The voice she is talking with is frantic. Heri doesn't know her, but she is happy she is here for this. She has never wanted to die alone. It is too cold a place to leave without the warmth of another.

She tries to console the lady, but she has no command of her words now, not to express them to another. That part is gone. I wonder what will go next?  She hears still, the crying of the lady and the wind below her. How odd? Wind beneath my body? Have I already lifted into the sky? She tries to see where she is, but her sight is blurry and undefined. Ah, sight leaves now. Perhaps people lose things in a different order. The thought tickles Heri. How amazing to be here, so close to death and yet not quite there.

Heri wanted to console the woman and let her know it was alright now. Heri wasn't happy in her life and now she could start again. Maybe? What if I'm wrong and there are no Stars to hold me? The thought is both curious to her and frightening.

"What is so frightening?" The voice sounds so foreign and yet pleasing to Heri's thinking.

"Do I know you? Where are you?" Heri tries to see again with no luck. She can hear the woman crying still, but it's feint. She imagines she can see herself and the woman from above. She sees her body, leg out at a painful and useless angle. And there was so much blood. She takes notice of the blood circle and the prayer cloth on her chest. "Is this really happening?"

"Yes, dear. You are almost done with this journey. Do you know what you want to do next?" The strange voice is soothing and pure acceptance. Heri is comforted and smiles to herself. I reckon I have to smile to myself now. Without a body! HA! I'm funny even after death! Told you, brother of mine. She chuckles and looks back at the scene of her body's death.

"Am I breathing?"

"No, you are no longer breathing. Your heart is almost done. Do you want to hear?"

"Oh no, I think that would be too final. Do you know if the woman will be alright?"

"The woman will survive, but happiness isn't likely to find her soon."

"Why not. She's beautiful and she obviously cares."

"She is wracked with guilt, more than she is mourning you personally."

"Guilt? Why?"

"Watch." The voice somehow shows Heri the last few minutes before her death. She watches at first curious, then concerned, and finally angered.

"She killed me!? How could she, we are the same. I would do anything for one of my kin. I'd protect - " Heri stops, realizing the error. She had no way of knowing who I was. She thought she was killing the enemy. The idea of war turns Heri's stomach in a sense. She feels uncomfortable and sick.

"This is what we do."

"Yes. It is a human condition. Fear and scarcity are the hardest things to work through. Most especially as a group." The voice isn't sad like she thought it would be. "Do you know what you want next?"

"Ah, is that stored somewhere that I can find it? I'm still a bit dazed I think."

"Of course you are and of course it is." The voice lifted into warm humor and Heri was in love. "It is because we are connected stronger here than anywhere else. Love is natural."

"Mmm. Love. I was never in love in this life. Odd. I wanted it, I thought I had it a few times, but…" Heri still gazing at the woman and her old body, finds inspiration. "Do I have to be human again?"

"Ha. No. What do you have in mind."

"Love."

"Do tell."

"Is there a chance I can help this woman. Find peace and love? I want to do that." Heri wondered how, but she was only sure that this woman was the answer.

"You can be with her. It is possible to imbue your spirit in to anything, You don't need to be all in one place."

"I can split myself up? How delightful!"

"You are ready for that type of existence. So how do you want to be in the woman's life? Person, place, thing?"

"She travels a lot I bet so a place is out. If I go into a body I may forget why I want to be with her, right?"

"Yes, it is. You will decide on a way to interact with her, but remembering the details will not happen."

"So, thing it is." Heri watches the woman as she starts to clean up the area and Heri's body. She treats her to a proper burial cleaning and as she puts her prayer cloth aside to clean it, Heri knows where she will be. "I will go into her prayer cloth and speak with her through there. Is that acceptable?"

"Of course. Pictures, sound, or words?"

"All all of them?"

"Nope. One."

"Okay. Words. I love words."

"It will take longer to reach her, but when you do it will be wonderful."

Ridie

Ridie dries her eyes and starts to come to a clearer sense of reality. The rest of the mission was still looming. She wasn't sure if she would finish it or move on. First, she had to clean up this.

"I'm sorry, I can't take you with me, it like this. I will come back to get you  and take you to a true burial place, I promise." Ridie felt a dram better knowing she would keep that promise. She cleans up the area, and the body using the prayers she remembers from her training.

She is cleaning her gear when she takes a hold of her prayer cloth. She crumples it and wants to toss it away. What good has this done? Huh. What? She feels anger building up and she tries to throw the cloth, but without weight and actual gumption, the cloth merely flits down onto the girl's foot. She slowly reaches for it, still unsure.

The gate alarm goes off. Ridie snags the cloth with no more thought, and pulls her gear on. She bends down and kisses the girl's forehead. "Until I see you again." Ridie bolts from the scene as quickly and quietly as her training has afforded her. She slips into the dark passageways and disappears. 

W4 D5

:rapture:  :rapture:  :rapture:  :rapture:

:pride:  :pride:  :pride:

:joyous:  :joyous:

:smiley_simmons:   

eat:

chicken, tomato, spinach pizza and water

peanut butter (all natural-pre mixed yay) on pumpernickel with a taste of some jellies and preserves (not that great), and water

cheerios dry and water

workout/BW:

lots of mobility on legs

trail run (7:30 minutes nonstop to start) with intervals and sprints in the second half

home:

put up photos

vacuumed the floors with my new vacuum ;-)

cleaned bathroom really well

rearranged kitchen cabinets

decided on different entrance into bedroom

put up halloween stuff

brought in desk from k

took recycling out

put dishes in to soak

write:

the 2 sections above

Today was marvelous! absolutely marvelous! I decided to get up and do something, anything and I ended up getting my winter running gear on and went to the trails to walk around and run a bit. I ended up doing a great workout and had a blast. At the end I laid down on the incline sit up bench and watched the sky listening to Skyfall from Adell. It came to me in that song. I was watching my life as I knew it crumble before me. I stood with my parts and let my anger part shoot cannon fire at the sky and clouds that I have always thought were the limit of my life. They shattered like glass and the pieces of sky and sun and cloud fell to the sea and disappeared. Then the whole place I was in started blowing apart, leaving just the center of the universe and the deep dark beauty of space. My kid parts flew out in all directions, jumping onto asteroids and hanging on stars. Nothing was limited.

More to the point, I wasn't limited. My parents may be hurt and angry, but I know what I deserve. I know what I want to say to them. I know what I'll put up with and what I won't. If they can't change their ways, that's their path, not mine. If they can't respect me and the boundaries I put in place, then I won't be around them. I'll stick to letters and emails during holidays and birthdays. And if that doesn't work, then no contact will be the answer. It's okay now. I'm okay now. I have the power and it's mine to use as I please for my benefit and health.

I don't see me as a victim or survivor anymore. I've been those things for decades. And I don't want to go back and change any of it. I like who I am, who I have become. The last two years have been amazing and I am ever grateful for the support I have gotten from my therapist, my best friend, the ex, and you folks here. And mostly I am grateful to myself for the bravery and follow through I used to make the changes in my life happen and not sit hidden from the world wishing and hoping things would change for me.

I taped a half hour long voice memo of me talking about the movement from victim to survivor to one of lives life to the best of their ability each day. Failure and pain,and laughter and success. They are all mine. I can't explain how good I feel. How satisfied I am with my life and how I'm choosing to live it. I'm not perfect thank the Gods and Goddesses and I am not a failure by any stretch of the imagination. I am me, Teri. I am a good and honorable person. Plainly spoken, I rock!!

LOL

Thank you all for being with me through the challenges, through life. I am ever in your debt.

Cheers,

Teri

• Like 2

I'm just joining, but we seem to have a similar journey. ..hugs! Once you grasp the joy, no one can take it away. Only you can let go of the joy, and you never have to!

I rejoice with you in this spot! Life...wow!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I'm just joining, but we seem to have a similar journey. ..hugs! Once you grasp the joy, no one can take it away. Only you can let go of the joy, and you never have to!

I rejoice with you in this spot! Life...wow!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Right!?

It is amazing sometimes. Okay probably all the time, but I can only handle the good amazing right now! Thanks for joining in, I get to meet you soon too! Yay!!

• Like 1

My brunch! Chicken and Parmesan tortelloni with basil, garlic, and oregano sauce! Yummy!! 
c1c3071c6d8ad3f91b93e4dbf967d9b0.jpg
I was in line at my diner, but I finally decided to bag it and cook at home!! Wow, that's a victory!!
Enjoy your weekend everyone!

• Like 2

W4 D5

:rapture::rapture::rapture::rapture:

:pride::pride::pride:

:joyous::joyous:

:smiley_simmons:

eat:

chicken, tomato, spinach pizza and water

peanut butter (all natural-pre mixed yay) on pumpernickel with a taste of some jellies and preserves (not that great), and water

cheerios dry and water

workout/BW:

lots of mobility on legs

trail run (7:30 to start) with intervals and sprints in the second half

home:

put up photos

vacuumed the floors with my new vacuum ;-)

cleaned bathroom really well

rearranged kitchen cabinets

decided on different entrance into bedroom

put up halloween stuff

brought in desk from k

took recycling out

put dishes in to soak

write:

the 2 sections above

Today was marvelous! absolutely marvelous! I decided to get up and do something, anything and I ended up getting my winter running gear on and went to the trails to walk around and run a bit. I ended up doing a great workout and had a blast. At the end I laid down on the incline sit up bench and watched the sky listening to Skyfall from Adell. It came to me in that song. I was watching my life as I knew it crumble before me. I stood with my parts and let my anger part shoot cannon fire at the sky and clouds that I have always thought were the limit of my life. The shattered like glass and the pieces of sky and sun and cloud fell to the sea and disappeared. Then the whole place I was in started blowing apart, leaving just the center of the universe and the deep dark beauty of space. My kid parts flew out in all directions, jumping onto asteroids and hanging on stars. Nothing was limited.

More to the point, I wasn't limited. My parents may be hurt and angry, but I know what I deserve. I know what I want to say to them. I know what I'll put up with and what I won't. If they can't change their ways, that's their path, not mine. If they can't respect me and the boundaries I put in place, then I won't be around them. I'll stick to letters and emails during holidays and birthdays. And if that doesn't work, then no contact will be the answer. It's okay now. I'm okay now. I have the power and it's mine to use as I please for my benefit and health.

I don't see me as a victim or survivor anymore. I've been those things for decades. And I don't want to go back and change any of it. I like who I am, who I have become. The last two years have been amazing and I am ever grateful for the support I have gotten from my therapist, my best friend, the ex, and you folks here. And mostly I am grateful to myself for the bravery and follow through I used to make the changes in my life happen and not sit hidden from the world wishing and hoping things would change for me.

I taped a half hour long voice memo of me talking about the movement from victim to survivor to one of lives life to the best of their ability each day. Failure and pain,and laughter and success. They are all mine. I can't explain how good I feel. How satisfied I am with my life and how I'm choosing to live it. I'm not perfect thank the Gods and Goddesses and I am not a failure by any stretch of the imagination. I am me, Teri. I am a good and honorable person. Plainly spoken, I rock!!

LOL

Thank you all for being with me through the challenges, through life. I am ever in your debt.

Cheers,

Teri

Wow. Big hugs and hooray.

You are amazing and wonderful and I'm happy to know you, honored to have been let in to watch this.

You deserve a wonderful, beautiful life.

via smoke signals from my Fire

• Like 1

Great work on the living room. Do you like it better? What's your favorite part / piece?

Thank you, Heidi. You are the best. *internet high five*

I feel so humble yet confident and giggy yet serious. It feels right. My curiousity is in gear and I am doing things as I think of them (well, sooner than ever before  :playful: )

My living room. Hum... I'm pretty sure I like it right now. It's more crowded than I'm use to, but it works. The office area is squared out and the social area is intimate. I have more pictures to put up: my bro, three of my nephews and 2 step siblings. Then some friends. I also want to put a mirror (an oblong one hung horizontally) under the tri picture in the center of the big wall. That way i can see into the kitchen from the big blue chair that I'm always in. It will make it feel bigger and reflect some of the great light I get through the one big window. I may be in trouble. I love kitsch and knick knacks!

My fav is the new-to-me tall table that I'm using for my laptop. It's better on my body and is great for my writing.

How's the weekend shaping up?

• Like 1

W4 D6

eat:

carrot cake larabar and water

tortellini and sauce (pictured above) -- counts for my cooking goal! And water

chicken cutlets and bbq sauce yummy! and water

workout/BW:

mobility work on neck, back, hip flexors, and butt

home:

grocery shopping

moved spices to better access cabinet

got great things at a clothes swap

put up Halloween decorations and lights

write:

nothing

I had a wonderful conversation with a friend I hadn't spend time alone before. He's my ex's ex, my adopted ex! He is on a similar spiritual path and we really connected. It was nice. He lives close by now so perhaps we'll get to be real friends. That'd be cool.

• Like 1

I woke up early and decided to stay up. I was a pleasant morning. I spoke with myself about what I really wanted and got some seriously solid answers.

keep pet care business

practice energy work and get more proficient -- so I can add energy therapy and healing on humans to my business

do more writing -- but wait on a master's degree in creative writing

draw my stick figures and their stories more

work on getting VT to pass a law that doesn't require a Vet to do animal massage, but anyone who gets a degree/certificate

socialize more

keep and enjoy a better home

laugh!

• Like 1

W4 D7

eat:

I can't remember! lol oh wait I had a burger and fries at a local restaurant with my BFF K. We walked about 1.55 miles as our Sunday exercise and got to catch up with each other. I was nice. Then we went to see the movie, Tracks. Very interesting.

before that, I don't remember what I ate. Nothing horrible.

workout/BW:

walk 1.55 miles

mobility work on legs and back

home:

hung pictures, cleaned up some (but not dishes!), and decided on a few things in my closet room (don't know what to call it since I don't use it as a gym really. I do my mobility in the LR.

Writing:

nothing

nice chill day!!

writing

W5 D1

Today was a pure bliss, do nothing, fun day. I'm happy. Satisfied where I'm at and loving life. I don't get it, ya know? It just happens like this. I don't care how it happened. I'm just glad I didn't miss it this time. It is incredible when I can feel the blessings in my life, in the moment.

Hell. I even have a crush on someone! First time I've even considered something new since my breakup in January. Who knows!

eat:

left over tortellini and sauce and water

tuna on pumpernickel with mayo and relish

carrot larabar (x2)

McD's med fries, KFC 10 bites with honey mustard sauce and mashed potatoes and gravy, and water

(not surprised or even angry about this. I just sent letters to my mom and dad stating the way it has to be -- so pretty nervous, and scared they won't be able to handle it and I'll loser them. But it had to be done and that I won't ever regret!)

workout/BW:

nothing! hehehe

some mobility on my back

home:

hum...? Nothing really, but I was in my home and appreciating it much more now that I have done more with it.

write:

letters to my mom and one to my dad -- I'm confident that I did the right thing.

SURPRISE

My bro called and we chatted and I joined an online game that he plays so we can have some time together! WOOT

• Like 2

W5 D2

eat:

rice, peas, and chicken cutlets and water

blueberry and carrot larabars and water

chicken cutlets and bbq sauce and water

workout:

1 hour hike with dog -- no clear path and lots o leaves! Beautiful!

home:

nada - I'm on a gig now

writing:

nada - I spend the first day chilling and checking in on the dog. especially this one. It took me three tries to get her to come to the front door to get a leash on to go on the hike. She's wicked nervous at first, but she'll be fine now except for her usual weirdness when I come back to the house after being gone for awhile or if I spook her with noise.

Got some bills figured out, talked with medicaid (it's been since June that I've been waiting!), chatted with a few clients, and watched a bunch of episodes of Rizzoli and Isles - I'm in season two so HUSH! No spoilers! lol

W5 D3

eat:

rice, chicken, and peas, and water

handful of baked lays chips (x2), and water

hawaiian pizza and water

3 tbsp of peanut butter

workout/BW:

1 hour hike with dog

1 35 min hike with dog

home:

got rest of food and brought it to gig house (didn't go out to eat)

writing:

nothing. But I need to write up my business plan with my new decisions in it. That way I can get help through working with disabilities program. I need insurance to cover the two things I need to get better! Figures right?! lol

Good day. Still feeling positive and happy.

Weighed myself - I'm now 208 pounds!

My mom emailed me back and said, although she needs time to process my letter, she does want a respectful mother/daughter relationship. So yeah. Nothing from dad yet, but I'm not surprised. He'll likely need more time.

Good therapy.

Dog is warmed up to me now so that's cool. Happened a lot faster this time so yeah!

Nite Nerds!

• Like 2

This afternoon has been really low key. Met a new, temporary client, gonna go hike with the dog soon, and maybe get a chance to see some friends I don't get to see very often. So it's a nice afternoon, and probably going to be a nice evening.

BUT

It doesn't hold a candle to my morning! It was wonderful and fun and I got goosebumps just thinking about it. I'm giggle smiling right.... NOW! heheheehhahahahaha

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

:butterfly:   :rapture:   :love-struck:   :tickled_pink:   :beguiled:   :barbershop_quartet_  :cheerful:

• Like 2

Just finished reading the last two installments. Wow. Thank you for sharing them. What a beautiful tale. I wish it didn't end and that we got to see the conversation with the prayer cloth. Good work, dear.

• Like 1

W5 D4

So yes, I got to see Dan and Erin, yeah!! Them are my peeps.

I also got to help make and have dinner with K. and her/my brother. It was really nice. M cooked the steak, K sauted the potatoes and onions and mushrooms and garlic. T (that would be me!) peeled and cooked the carrots. It was all quite yummy.

eat:

carrot larabar and water (b/c someone kept me talking for an hour and a half)

garlic potatoes, peas, and chicken, and water

handful of baked lays (there gone now!)

and the above meal

workout/BW:

wet hike with dog (x2)

no mobility and my body knows it!

home:

nope

writing:

nope

I gotta get into gear quick before the next 'oh my god I can't do anything because I'm dog sitting' bullshit excuse kicks in! Hhheeeellllppppp!