Terinatum

Ah pretty good actually. The minus and plus numbers signify the difference between the measurements last month to the ones listed for this month. This losing in the right places!

• Like 2

22nd level Wanderer

better is right here, right now

The Way

Here's to all the 1% increases in life!

Good work.

Best of all, you stayed accountable to yourself.

Good job, my dear.

via smoke signals from my Fire

• Like 1

&,
Amazon of the Way

Gypsy Druid Paladin

Ranger Year 1: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 

Druid Year 2: 8 | 9 | 1011  | 12 | 13 |Year 3: 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 |Year 4: 1920 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 |Year 5: 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 |Year 6: 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 |Year 7: 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53| 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 |Year 8: 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 |

Local Foods Guru | Financial Freedom Fighter | Minimalism Yoda | Smaug-Slayer
Heidi Chronicles My NF Character Sheet | @theheidifeed | Amazon of Awesome | MySlashdotKarmaIsExcellent

Thanks. I did do well on several things and learnt a lot about me in the process.

Looks like you're pretty pleased with this challenge which means I'm pretty pleased with it too :)

Good work.
Best of all, you stayed accountable to yourself.
Good job, my dear.

via smoke signals from my Fire

• Like 1

22nd level Wanderer

The Way

hi. :)

Hi back atcha!

Are you doing alright these days?

I feel like my interim challenge is less than pleasing, but other than that, I'm doing pretty well. Lots of changes inside the noggin right now. How's Oregon? treating you. Portland? My memory is crap at the moment, sorry! lol

22nd level Wanderer

The Way

Hi Teri! Sorry I've been like massively absent this challenge. I hope you are having a productive and heart-warming time. If not, it's a-comin, I'm certain.  :D

Level Three Oracle of Doom.

Level Eight Dragon Tamer, Warrior Dash participant. Trail runner.   Respawned.

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines