Terinatum

W4 D1

eat:

shaved beef with cheddar, spinach, red peppers, tomatoes, maple walnut toast with butter and lots of water

10 kfc bites with honey mustard sauce and water

tuna on pumpernickel with mayo, and water

blueberry larabar and water

workout/BW:

45 minute hike with dog

shopping -- on my feet, on cement - ugh!

a little mobility

home:

got rid of clothes, bought a few decorations, and cleaned bathroom sink

writing:

nothing

I had a meeting with a few friends. We're helping each other figure out the life of an entrepreneur. I'm going to add energy work into my business. I also want to change the state law that prohibits animal massage for those who aren't veterinarians. I also want to take a serious look at Hollins College to see if I can get a master's in creative writing.

Went shopping and got new clothes, bitches!! lol

2 pair of jeans (Lee's size 16)

1 pair of workout leggings

2 workout shirts (one sleeveless and one long sleeved)

2 v-neck t-shirts (red & blue)

flour jar

vaccuum

picture frame

small curio box with a finch on it

some marbles

3 metal stars (approx. 1 1/2 inches) on posts (black 6", white 5", rust 4")

a framed painting of a sail boat on the water

body powder

It was nice to shop for jeans for a change, OMG, size 16!! WOOT!!

Good Nite Nerds!

• Like 3

The Way

Better Now than Back Then

Better Now than Later On

Congrats on the jeans!

Great story, also. Now I'm all hooked on what happens next. :)

via smoke signals from my Fire

• Like 1

&Heidi

Gypsy Druid Paladin

Ranger1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 ::

Druid8 | 9 | 1011  | 12 | 13 |:: 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 |:: 1920 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 |:: 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 |:: 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 |:: 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53| 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 |:: 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | :: 70 |

Paladin71 | 72 | 73 |

Heidi Chronicles  NF Character Sheet | @theheidifeed| MySlashdotKarmaIsExcellent

new clothes.. COOL.... my wife loves it when she has to get new clothes b/c she is loosing soooo much weight too.. lol

she wants me to get some soon... but I want to get down to either 275 or 250 before I do...

that way I have clothes I can "grow out of"  lol

• Like 1

Achgiguwen,

Level 3 Android ScoutSTR 9|DEX 6|STA 9|CON 5|WIS 5|CHA 4

Starting weight 320 lbs.   Current weight 258.2

home/writing:

got rid of clothes I didn't want anymore -- it felt good to get rid of pants that were too big and shirts that were too big or that I didn't like how the fit me. I'll drop those off at the second hand store on my way to my friend's house tomorrow morning.

Woo-hoo!

• Like 1

Level Three Oracle of Doom.

Level Eight Dragon Tamer, Warrior Dash participant. Trail runner.   Respawned.

Congrats on the jeans!

Great story, also. Now I'm all hooked on what happens next. :)

Thanks. They are skinny jeans too. I like my legs now so it's cool.

The story will be growing very soon. What do you think will happen?   :nightmare:

Wow, new jean size!! That's one of the best wins of all :)

Best win indeed!! You betcha!! Loving it!! Thanks!!          Startled bunnies just for you!!

new clothes.. COOL.... my wife loves it when she has to get new clothes b/c she is loosing soooo much weight too.. lol

she wants me to get some soon... but I want to get down to either 275 or 250 before I do...

that way I have clothes I can "grow out of"  lol

Yea, it's the best reward I think. I can't remember the weight you started at, but maybe split the difference and get clothes at a nonstandard weight? Maybe psychologically it's easier to continue to lose weight when you reach 265 vs. getting to one of the 'important' numbers like 275 or 250. A thought. Either way, you're gonna love it too!!

Woo-hoo!

Thank you, Nianne. It was good to let them go. I think it helps not having the back up plan be gaining weight back!

I do! I don't have a completed original novel yet, but I'm working up to it.  :)

Ooh. What are you writing about?

The Way

Better Now than Later On

I write as well, so far I like yer story Teri =D However, I won't make my comments known about what I think will happen (not gonna lie I haven't read it all but what I did I liked) 

I love all the writers. What types of things do you like to write about?

• Like 1

The Way

Better Now than Later On

W4 D2

eat:

boston baked beans and water

a few forkfuls of tuna, carrot larabar, and water

3 slices of banana bread, blueberry larabar, and water

workout/BW:

1 hour of Qigong -- first day of class

mobility work of shoulders and neck, and back

tried to do push ups at home but can't find the right height now that I've gotten lower. I might have to do them in the stairwell.

home:

laundry

write:

edited my play!

okay day. Paid K her monthly fee for the car. Got a bill for my car insurance -- higher than I'd like. And contemplated what I want to write to M&D and what I think I should write to make them feel better about this. Bloody hell, it's so hard not to want to save them!

The Way

Better Now than Later On

W4 D3

eat:

shaved beef, cheddar, spinach, red peppers, tomatoes, maple walnut toast and butter, and water

peas and mini hash browns, and water -- left over hash browns

peas, blueberry larabar, and water

workout/BW:

some mobility on shoulders

that's it.

home:

redesigned living room! I think I like it. We'll see.

write:

put changes in play document and printed it out. woo-hoo

researched Hollins College more in depth -- contemplating going next year and losing my pet business clients vs. staying in the pet business and not getting serious about my writing (take a course here or there kind of thing).

The stars are suppose to be in my favor today -- freeing. It doesn't really feel it though. I feel low, not bad, just low. IDK We'll see what tomorrow brings...

The Way

Better Now than Later On

Woot. Do you love Qi gong? I did when I had time for it.

• Like 1

&Heidi

Gypsy Druid Paladin

Druid8 | 9 | 1011  | 12 | 13 |:: 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 |:: 1920 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 |:: 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 |:: 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 |:: 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53| 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 |:: 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | :: 70 |

Paladin71 | 72 | 73 |

Heidi Chronicles  NF Character Sheet | @theheidifeed| MySlashdotKarmaIsExcellent

We should do tai chi together.

I miss it greatly.

• Like 1

&Heidi

Gypsy Druid Paladin

Paladin71 | 72 | 73 |

We should do tai chi together.

I miss it greatly.

Oh I know. It was so calming and invigorating.

I've had you on my mind. I should try and remember the outfit next time I conjure you up! Hope you're holding up alright.

The Way

Better Now than Later On

actually, I have clothes still of when I was down to 255, so I will be moving into those in the next month or 2... lol

and I SHOULD get rid of those old ones.. EXCEPT for my biggest fat pants.. I want to post a pic when I hit 250 of when I started and now...

and me in those pants.. lol

• Like 2

Achgiguwen,

Level 3 Android ScoutSTR 9|DEX 6|STA 9|CON 5|WIS 5|CHA 4

Starting weight 320 lbs.   Current weight 258.2

actually, I have clothes still of when I was down to 255, so I will be moving into those in the next month or 2... lol

and I SHOULD get rid of those old ones.. EXCEPT for my biggest fat pants.. I want to post a pic when I hit 250 of when I started and now...

and me in those pants.. lol

That's my plan. I'm keeping my 'fattest' so that way I have a reminder. All of the in-between sizes I'll be donating once I hit a certain goal.

• Like 1

W4 D4

eat:

blueberry larabar and water

tuna fish on pumpernickel with mayo and relish, raspberries, pretzels, and water (x 2)

workout/BW:

nothing

helped ex rearrange her furniture and helped vacuum and dust.

home:

nothing

write:

nothing yet

I'm trying to think about my parental relationship. It's hard as I often distract myself with TV shows on Netflix (New Girl) and Amazon (Rizzoli and Isles). Dun shows, but my time to work through this is passing me by. I want to find an answer if only partial at this point. I want to write them an email stating that they can get ahold of me via email or phone. That way I can judge their reactions which will help me decide what comes next. I don't want to lose them, but I don't want the boundaries to be disrespected and tread on by them or forgotten or excused by me. I guess that's where I am going to next. Rough draft of letter coming up.

• Like 2

The Way

Better Now than Later On

Okay, well, I wrote 2 pages on my dad's letter and got stuck with my mom's at about a half a page. I know I'm more angry at her. I spent a lot of years hating my father, but I decided a long time ago that I needed at least one parent. So, I assume, I buried the anger for her deep enough where it usually only comes out as frustration and judgment. Now, all the anger is up and hers is pretty unprocessed. I'll look at it again tomorrow.

Thanks for being my Nerds, nerds.

• Like 1

The Way

Better Now than Later On

Hey Teri! I just caught up on your last week!   Wow, you are dealing with some heavy, heavy shit.  Good for you.  I'm praying for wise and consistent thoughts for you :)  

Congrats on the jeans! And the cute apartment decor! 

Keep being amazing :)

• Like 2

“Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.â€- Mahatma Gandhi

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines