lobro's challenge

Loren Wade

Awesome job on day 1! Hopefully school gets less stressful for you soon.

Thanks!

Nice! Great start. :panda:

Thank you.

YES. I'm so happy to hear you ate more later on. :D

Hehe.

tumblr_m87k11zxSF1ranb1zo1_500.jpg

Ohai friend, I found you!

<3

All things are well, it sounds like. Good move getting enough rest. Hope day 2 kicked it as well!

Thanks! :)

Sweet start to the challenge, overall :) Hopefully today was even better! Hope you're getting more sleep though, that one's tricky

I appreciate it.

Day 3

• Woooo! Okay. This day was INSANE.
  • I woke up after sleeping 13 hours straight. Holy what!
  • Worked 4 hours.
  • Did homework for 10 hours! TEN!!!
    • Finished my presentation.
    • Finished studying for an exam.
    • Finished my class journal work.
    • Finished my final draft of my essay.
  • Food
    • Two bananas
    • RxBar
    • Small bowl of potatoes
    • Huge bowl of carnitas with guacamole, lettuce, and salsa
    • Too much espresso to count. 
  • School is stressful, but it's getting better the more diligent I become. It's a good stress (or eustress) a term I learned in school. ;)
  • Like 2

Lo did you make the carnitas or buy them?

My Blog | My Story

Race: Wood Elf | Class: Footpath Ranger Leader

Level18 (STR):44.25 (DEX):37.25 (STA):30 (CON):31.25 (WIS):31.5 (CHA):25.25

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke

"Love does not throw the book at you because love doesn't have a book to throw." -CS Lewis

Yay cooking. :)

Raptron, alot assassin

67666564636261605958 575655545352515049484746454443424140393837363534333231302928272625242322212019181716151413121110987 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

OKAY SORRY FOR NO UPDATES HERE WE GO OK

Day 4

• Banana
  • RxBar (banana and RxBar are like my staples...)
  • Home made food:
    • I'm a few days late but it was something like... meat and veggies and potatoes all mixed up. I don't remember.
  • School day, did my presentation, an exam, all that fun stuff. Hopefully I aced it.
  • Didn't bike to school because it there was a dust storm. Blah. Hate AZ weather.

Day 5

• Food
    • Potatoes, eggs, and chicken.
    • Banana.
    • I know I can be eating better but please keep in mind a) I have $0 until I get my school loan, B) I'm not getting a lot of work hours due to school schedule and c) I'm literally using my Magic: The Gathering profits to pay for food.
    • A bunch of RxBars because...
  • Magic Night!
    • To those who don't know, I go to FNM (Friday Night Magic) every Friday to play Magic: the Gathering. It's my one hobby. Usually, the game pays for itself through my winnings.
    • Sucked badly at FNM, which is okay. Sometimes that happens. I usually win about 3/5ths of the time which is a good number.
    • Went to the prerelease for the new set (at midnight) so I was up until 6am.
    • Went 2-2 which is okay, but I didn't win anything. Still got new cards from the new set anyway, which is good.

Day 6

• Food:
    • Chipotle bowl of double carnitas, guacamole, salsa, and veggies.
    • RxBar
    • Potatoes and eggs.
  • Worked today. Nothing exciting.

Day 7

• Literally the exact same thing as Day 6... except...
  • I worked out. I freaking went to the gym and did StrongLifts.

Week 1 Recap

• Good things
    • I'm eating better and I feel better.
    • I'm happier.
    • I'm trying to fix some of my self-confidence issues. 
    • Turned in all of my assignments on time.
  • Bad things:
    • I didn't bike, but to be fair... there was bad weather all week (including dust storms). I just didn't feel like dealing with that.
    • I need to eat more.
  • Score: A-.
  • Like 2

Day 8

• Forgot to eat, so I didn't eat until very late in the day.
  • Food:
    • I keep forgetting to list coffee, but yeah, I drink coffee.
    • Banana
    • Fried potatoes (4 or 5?), head of broccoli, onions, tomato, 3 eggs, and chicken.
    • RxBar
  • Yeah, I'm probably not eating enough. Sorry, guys. I know it's a regular thing for me. I'm learning okay!
  • Also, I have no money and I'm still waiting for my school loan. I'm living on $500 a month right now. D:
  • Something of note: feeling pretty crappy the last week. I realize first week back at Whole 9 life is a big deal, but also I am close to my treatment for Crohn's disease so it's normal for me to feel a little crappy when my treatment is due.
  • Feelin' good otherwise.

Loren's back!!

I hear you loud and clear on the week 1 of Whole @.@ That was a wild ride, felt like something out of The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

"It's rather unpleasantly like being drunk."

"What's wrong about being drunk?"

"You ask a glass of water!"

Sounds like you've done a good job staying on-target even with a lobro low-budget though. Eating more will come with work *hugs*

Hope you had a good time playing with the new release cards, I haven't gotten out to get any yet but it sounds like a good set.

Current Challenge: Developing Roots

Loren's back!!

I hear you loud and clear on the week 1 of Whole @.@ That was a wild ride, felt like something out of The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

"It's rather unpleasantly like being drunk."

"What's wrong about being drunk?"

"You ask a glass of water!"

Sounds like you've done a good job staying on-target even with a lobro low-budget though. Eating more will come with work *hugs*

Hope you had a good time playing with the new release cards, I haven't gotten out to get any yet but it sounds like a good set.

Hahaha. Thanks a ton. :) I did have fun!

How are classes going? I took kinesiology classes in college for fun, but I couldn't concentrate because the classes were filled with the athletic hotties. I hope you do better than I did.

They're hard! And yeah, plenty of athletic hotties.

• Like 1

Oww-owwww.

EAT MORE. ;)

Raptron, alot assassin

67666564636261605958 575655545352515049484746454443424140393837363534333231302928272625242322212019181716151413121110987 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines