lobro's challenge

Loren Wade

Pretty sure there's only two people reading this thing.

Day 11 - 14

• I forgot what I ate, but all of my food was whole 30.
  • I turned in all of my assignments on time.
  • I did both class workouts, but not the third workout on my own time.
  • I've reached the point, yet again, where I'm extremely sick because I'm late on my Crohn's treatment due to issues out of my control (insurance, doctor, etc). So I'm excusing myself from the third point.
  • Overall, I'm doing well.

Three if you count me?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Blog | My Story

Race: Wood Elf | Class: Footpath Ranger Leader

Level18 (STR):44.25 (DEX):37.25 (STA):30 (CON):31.25 (WIS):31.5 (CHA):25.25

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke

"Love does not throw the book at you because love doesn't have a book to throw." -CS Lewis

Champion underestimator. And what are we gonna read if you aren't UPDATING, hmm?

Sorry about the treatment timing issues. Hope you can get in soon, buddy. :(

• Like 1

Raptron, alot assassin

67666564636261605958 575655545352515049484746454443424140393837363534333231302928272625242322212019181716151413121110987 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

Pretty sure there's only two people reading this thing.

The funny thing about discussions is that you have to have at least 2 participants. 

I hope you get your treatment soon.

[Pixie | Warrior] Carjack: Muscles don't get confused. They only get angry. | Catspaw: I'm always willing to help dig holes for your bodies. | Twitter | Instagram | chammy has a log | chammy competes at the end

Three if you count me?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha. :)

Aww Bro. You were very encouraging when I was new here and still had to do push ups on the counter. You'll always be in my subscribed list.

I'm just being a drama queen. :

I'm glad. Thank you.

^^^this has been my last 5 days

Also, we can make the number of readers at least 5 methinks, adding me and sloth-like ;)

Haha.

At least 6. :)

OK!

Note: No trees were harmed in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Champion underestimator. And what are we gonna read if you aren't UPDATING, hmm?

Sorry about the treatment timing issues. Hope you can get in soon, buddy. :(

Yeah, yeah. I know, you're right. Thank you.

The funny thing about discussions is that you have to have at least 2 participants.

I hope you get your treatment soon.

Snark-attack!

Thanks.

Moar Foods.

/pushes food towards lobro

Something to keep in mind, is that a lot of times if it's just logging, people are still reading but not replying. We're here though, that's what counts.

<3

I knoooowwww.

And yeah, I do the same, so I realize. ;) thanks wuf.

Yeah Bro, it's been 22 hours and nothing. I want an update. What are you learning in class?

Things and stuff about exercise science. :P

Sooooo... I'll make this short.

Spent my night in the emergency room because I'm in lots of pain. Finally got approved for my treatment on Saturday. I just don't know how I'll make it until then. I'm not doing well. The ER doc gave me a cat scan, told me I was fine, and sent me home. He didn't really care about me being in pain. Worst night of my life, probably.

Thanks everyone.

So here's what went down. I've been sorta depressed about it.

I missed too much school from being sick. I was doubled over in pain for over a week straight (couldn't work either) and no doctor would prescribe me any meds to deal with the pain (including the emergency room). I had no choice but to drop from all of my classes due to my school's attendance policy. If I miss so many classes (sick or not), I have to drop or they will drop me and I get an F, which screws over my ability to get financial aid and all that. So withdrawing and keeping my student loan is my only smart choice right now. Which REALLY sucks. I was actually doing well in my classes.

But you know what, it's okay. I'm feeling better. My treatments have been approved for another year through my new insurance. So here's to change and something new. More updates later. Let's just say I'm still alive and plan to turn this crappy situation into a better one!

EDIT:

I've already signed up for classes for next semester.

• Like 1

:( hugs 

208614-lion-hugs-monkey.jpg

• Like 1

Level 10.4 Wood-Elf, Ranger - specializing in demon fighting

"doing the impossible since 2012 :D" - Librarian of Doom

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* level 50 isn't gonna just POOF happen - alienjenn, NF IRC chatroom

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

Just caught up.

Yeah, man. That shit sucks. You lose out on all that school just because of something you couldn't help. That is not fair. And it looks like you've been dealing with mercilessness - merciless doctor, merciless system.

Sometimes, discretion really is the better part of valor. There's no shame in being beaten, only in staying down, and it doesn't sound like you are.

Get back up, bro. You got two weeks left, and I think you got some fight in you yet.

• Like 3

:( hugs 

208614-lion-hugs-monkey.jpg

Just caught up.

Yeah, man. That shit sucks. You lose out on all that school just because of something you couldn't help. That is not fair. And it looks like you've been dealing with mercilessness - merciless doctor, merciless system.

Sometimes, discretion really is the better part of valor. There's no shame in being beaten, only in staying down, and it doesn't sound like you are.

Get back up, bro. You got two weeks left, and I think you got some fight in you yet.

Thanks guys.

Definitely going to make the best of the next two weeks and try to provide updates.

After that, I'm not sure what I want to do. I'll probably take a long vacation/break from here.

Nerd Fitness doesn't feel like home anymore... which sorta makes me sad. 

Just out of curiosity, why doesn't it feel like home anymore?

Note: No trees were harmed in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Level 8 Scottish Highland Assassin

Str 20/ Dex 10/ Sta 15/ Con 17/ Wis 20/ Cha 13

"Most of the things worth doing have been declared impossible before they were done."

Daily Battle Log

My Fitness Pal

Fitbit

Facebook

Aww Bro... That makes me sad too.

I'm sorry. :(

Just out of curiosity, why doesn't it feel like home anymore?

I wish I could answer that with something easy, but it's not easy. Things have changed here and I haven't caught up with it. I can't even keep up with many of my friends threads. It's unfair to expect people to keep up with my own when I can't fully keep up with theirs (I still read most of them, just not in time for anything I have to say to be relevant). I've also made and lost friends here. When I put too much value into NF, I lose myself. 

Maybe a break is all I need.

Makes me sad too, but if you need a break you need a break, and you've been through a LOT with all of this. Hope you're at least feeling better physically, and glad you're set to start back up next semester

big-cat-hugs.jpg

I appreciate it!

• Like 2

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines