The Ranger's Tent | General Chatter

Loren Wade

Hello Friends!

Thanks for pitching the tent!  Finally getting chilly enough to snug in my sleeping bag and then a nice cool morning by the campfire requiring some coffee!  

Atlantean Ranger

Epic Quest Level 4

"Remember - I'm still the king of the Seven Seas!  And if I wish I can command all the creatures of the sea to attack you - at once!"

Well there you are!  I too have been wandering the wilderness looking for everyone.  This is my first challenge as a ranger and I'm quite glad to have found you.

• Like 5

Race: Amazonian Ogre Princess | Class: Ranger | Profession: SuperHero

Level: 19 Ranger | STR 36 | DEX 29 | STA  35 | CON  43 | WIS 35 | CHA 23|

Spoiler

Epic Quest Avatar Lifting profile | D&D Character Sheet

Accountibillibuddies: Doodlies setting the world alight

Roadmaps: 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020 | 2021

I am not saying I am Wonder Woman. I am just saying no one has ever seen me and Wonder Woman together in the same room.

Current Challenge: Shello Finally Fitnesses (sort of) and does some other things

Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 789, 10, 11, 12 , 131415, 1617181920, 21, 2223242526272829303132, 33, 3435, 36??

Starting weight = 290.4; Current weight = 269; Total pounds lost: 21.4

Hey, Rangers! I found this tent you were missing. I've gone ahead and pitched it for you since your normal leaders seem to be a bit busy.

Yeah sorry about that guys- life got hectic this weekend.

Moar threads INC.

• Like 1

My Blog | My Story

Race: Wood Elf | Class: Footpath Ranger Leader

Level18 (STR):44.25 (DEX):37.25 (STA):30 (CON):31.25 (WIS):31.5 (CHA):25.25

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke

"Love does not throw the book at you because love doesn't have a book to throw." -CS Lewis

I'm scratching my head - I'm finding more of my friends here in the Ranger tent, than in the Scouts area....LOL - hmmm, anyway - I'll be watching along! have a great challenge all!

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

In His hands and Under His wings, Phil 4:13; Is 40:31; Jer 29:11
 Adventurer by choice

Glad you made it! I didn't want to bother you. :)

Hugs :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Blog | My Story

Race: Wood Elf | Class: Footpath Ranger Leader

Level18 (STR):44.25 (DEX):37.25 (STA):30 (CON):31.25 (WIS):31.5 (CHA):25.25

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke

"Love does not throw the book at you because love doesn't have a book to throw." -CS Lewis

I'm here

10246631_10202367135674641_1975665516816

• Like 3

Level 10.4 Wood-Elf, Ranger - specializing in demon fighting

"doing the impossible since 2012 :D" - Librarian of Doom

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* level 50 isn't gonna just POOF happen - alienjenn, NF IRC chatroom

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

Did someone say there was a fire?

med_gallery_17054_1166_22612.jpg

• Like 6

All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity:

but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible.

~T. E. Lawrence

When we contemplate the whole globe as one great dewdrop, striped and dotted with continents and islands,

flying through space with other stars all singing and shining together as one, the whole universe appears as an infinite storm of beauty. 
~John Muir

I would like to join the rangers here but I think I have to complete my first challenge, is this correct?

Yep! Head on over to the Lvl 1 Rebels section and @Blaidd can get you sorted. Enjoy your first challenge!

-TT

Lvl 1 Rebel

“When we love, we always strive to become better than we are.

When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.† 

- Paulo Coelho

After watching from the shadows for a couple days, Talora determines that this group is probably safe, and the desire to carry on a conversation with someone who can talk back overcomes her anxiety regarding socializing, and groups of strangers, and just strange things in general. 

Hey, if you were raised by wolves, you'd probably feel the same.

Not quite skulking, she moves into the circle of firelight. So many people, so much... fire. But it's warm, and an actual conversation would be nice. 

Hello and well met, fellow Rangers! :D

• Like 6

Level 1 Human* Ranger

0.85 STR | 1.8 DEX | 2.6 STA | 3 CON | 4 WIS | 0.6 CHA

Battle Log - Challenge #2Challenge #1 

* Likely Definitely raised by wolves 

Oh good! A tent and a fire :D It's been so damn (unseasonably) cold here that when I venture out of my apartment the hood of my hoodie becomes a frequent landing zone for bees... >_>; Fire usual results in smoke and bees don't usually like smoke all that much, that or they just get so woozy I can safely shake them off without pissing them off.  

Not even kidding, I had a HUGE bumble bee take up shelter in my hoodie on Sunday, poor little guy was half frozen. 

So! Who's got the marshmallows? 

• Like 1

DOOODES!!!!!

I got one more shift at work then I have CAMP!!!

I am headed out wednesday for friend time before camp :) SP EXCITE!

• Like 2

Level 10.4 Wood-Elf, Ranger - specializing in demon fighting

"doing the impossible since 2012 :D" - Librarian of Doom

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* level 50 isn't gonna just POOF happen - alienjenn, NF IRC chatroom

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines