• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hansjay

WOAAAAH! GNARLY CHALLENGE DADDY-O!

I really should come up with more "clever-ER" names for my topics. They seem to be degenerating with each passing challenge, no? Yucky mush.

Heyoooo! I go by the name of Haniya (pronounced Hun-nee-yah; Arabic origins) but please call me Hans (I have frozen issues, yes!)

This time round I am going ta' be more serious and work on a "PUH-LAAAAN" on taming the fatty beast, I call...............(drum rolls)....MY DOG (wait, what?? Oh no) I meant to point out my own fat (SORRY CHOTU, I LOVE YOU MAN! YOU AINT FAT! YOU ARE FLUFFY LIKE ME!)

ANYWHALES (teehee whales) for this challenge I am going to take baby steps rather than a huge leap. No more weight loss but only health management~

My ULTIMO GOAL (Wonder woman of all goals~)

1.DIET:-

Work on my food~ healthier meals; more veges, milk for my bones, cheese etc but in limit—everything should stay within limits

A++: Ate Home based meals or take out meals with portion and self control in mind and no soda

B: Home or take out meals with some control (no soda but overeating)

F: Home or Take out meals; Over-eating with soda intake.

2. Sweets:-

I love sweets, not going to lie here! I really love a good dessert but I am going to approach this addiction of mine rather differently this time. Instead of stopping myself (which results in craving and ultimately devouring) I will allow a, "two day" snacking on sweets. Yaaayyyy~

Only Sundays and Thursdays allowed.

A: At home or at college (two sweets in a week)

B: At home or at college (4 sweets in a week)

C: At home or at college (6 sweets)

F: More than 10. :c

If I crave for some again, I will revert myself to fruits available like apples, bananas and mangoes (or a combo of each)

2. Tea:-

Green tea after each meal is a must! Trying to make one for myself especially during college days is hard thanks to procrastination but not anymore! I will not let it chain me down so making myself green tea will be my goal and a challenge to live by.

Brown tea or milk tea: Have brown sugar only in the morning and maybe evening (only once if I have eaten dessert). After that more milk, no added sugar or honey in my tea.

A: Two mugs in a day(one with sugar and one without)

B: Two or more mugs (Sugar in one but not the others)

F: Two or more mugs (Sugar in every cup)

Honey and Cinnamon tea: Make a cup and drink half of it at night and the rest after waking up. (Half hour before breakfast)

A: Made green tea and Cinnamon tea by myself (drank both teas as per schedule)

B: Didn't make green tea but made the cinnamon tea myself (drank both teas as per schedule)

C: Didn't make myself (Drank only one as per schedule)

F: Forgot to drink both of them :c

Food:

NO CARBS, LESS FLOUR, EAT YOUR FOOD WITH A SPOON FOR ALL I CARE! (WOOPS, capslock) EVEN ENJOY THAT SLICE OF CHEESE IF YOU HAVE TO BUT NO WHEAT BASED PRODUCTS EXCEPT MAYBE FOR BREAKFAST OR WITH YOUR TEA but that's it! Either that or distribute your wheat intake evenly throughout the day (Flour control is a must: Two slices, no roti or one slice, one roti)

A week:-

A+: Toast in breakfast but no Roti for lunch (or vice versa) -- 6-7 days.

A: One slice for breakfast and one roti for lunch -- 6-7 days

B+: Two slices for breakfast but no roti for lunch -- 4-5 days

B: One slice with half roti -- 4-5 days

C+: Two slices of Toast in breakfast and no roti for lunch -- 3-4 days

C: One slice with half roti -- 3-4 days

D-: Two slices with no or half roti -- 3 days

F: Didn't follow the flour control system.

WORKOUT:

Cardio (45 mins or 3-5 miles) on my Home based treadmill :c)

Nike training club

FREEEEEEEEEEE LIKE A GARFIELD-IAN BIRDY; Sunday

A: Followed the exact pattern for the whole week.

B: Followed but not in the same way (1-2 breaks excluding any unavoidable commitments, outdoor activities or parties and such)

F: More than 4 breaks

This challenge is not about overwhelming myself because I know me and me is very bad at huge challenges. I set myself up to disaster and pretty much end the things I've promised myself so that's why I've allowed myself a brief window of dessert goodness

Sundays and Thursdays are the days allowed

A: Had no more than two dishes in a week.

B: More than two less than five.

C: More than five.

F: WOAH THERE! SLOW DOWN SILLY WONKA. (More than 7)

(I'll work on that next time round! Inshallah)

MY LIFE GOALS:- (Superman of all challenges)

1. Drawing practice at least once or twice a week. I want to tweak on my skills because I know I can draw and if given time and patience I'd be sketching like Fabio Valle in no time!

A++: Drew something and uploaded it on Instagram (desperate)!

B: you tried~ Try again later?

F: Okay? Not in the mood, eh?

2. Read! Read newspapers, novels—anything! Just update and upgrade my reading skills.

A++: Read the papers on Saturday and Sunday

B: Didn't read much. Only Saturday or Sunday.

F: Welp! Say goodbye to your already hiccuping English~ :c

3. Plan my days more efficiently. Add 2 hours of studying everyday in the schedule without mobile usage. Wasting time should be a sin now.

A++: Hurrah! I achieved my goals for today!

B: I was close but could have done better

F: YOU WASTER! STOP USING YOUR MOBILE!

4. Be more helpful especially towards my parents. Don't snap at them at all! At. All! Observe calmness! I should not be annoyed so easily; should be peaceful, helpful, selfless and nice, idk—towards everybody. Respect! Be respectful!

A++: Respected and didn't snap

B: Respected but snapped, pssh~

F: YOU ARE A FRIGGIN JERK! :c

5. Backbiting and gossiping—stay away! Even with my friends; walking away is the best option for me! I should neither participate in them nor listen to them!

That's my big decision!

A+: Didn't do it at all

B: Attempted to but stopped immediately

F: HAWW! YOU DID IT! HAWW!

6. Work on my English language and writing! Grammar, punctuation—the works! That's why reading is essential~

A+: All 7 days. Woah! Good going me!

A: 5-4 days in a week

B: 3-2 days

C: 1 day

F: Epic fails :c

7. Play badminton in college. Ah! Not that easy when you have active sweat glands and a college full of girls (those judging eyes)

But try to not be affected by them. Follow the, "To each their own" philosophy.

A: 5-4 days a week

B: 3-2 a week

C: 1 day in a week

F: Epic fails, mwahahhaahhahaha!

MOTIVATION CENTRAL:- ( If I were to be Mystique)

My motivations??

1. Ellie Goulding: the singer, the legend.

4344324_640px.jpg?1392330563

2. Merida: I AM THE FIRST BORN DESCENDANT OF CLAN DUNBROCH! BWAHAHAHAH! Girl power~

braves_princess_merida-wide.jpg

3. Lara Croft: Talk about biceps and skills (HUH? HUH? Who's with me?!)

5815-eb535f02_680_400.jpg

4. Scarlett Johansson or Black widow: Need I say more?

BjdsYmFIAAAr15y.jpg

5. ALL OF YOU, YOU EFFIN' GO-GETTERS! YOU ALL ARE MY MOTIVATION, GORGEOUS PEOPLE YOU!

Thank you everyone for going through this adventurous challenge of mine!

I know I lack grading system or such! I actually would like you all to grade my log and help me mend my ways? Point out my shortcomings and maybe offer some alternatives I can work with? You all have been so nice to me and have treated me like a family and one should always look to family for help, right?

Cool sauce!

I am going to have so much fun this time—I can feel it in my bones! Can't wait for the challenge to start, yes?! :D

CHALLENGE OF THE WEEK:

Added because I need a good thrashing at this one.

"Absolutely! No sugar intake! Only brown sugar, honey or fruit. THATS IT! ICECREAM, CHOCOLATE, TOFFEES OR ANY OTHER PROCESSED CRAP! Banned!"

(Sunday and Thursday only)

(homemade desserts with white sugar allowed only once but just 1/2 to 1/3 serving allowed)

I'll be adding the weekly tally to record my challenge. Going to be updating it from now on.

---------------------------------------------------------

You can count on me for support always!

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU~

"This message was brought to you by my fingers which were activated by the electrical signals sent from my brain through a network of nerves and ganglia".

• Like 8

Your challenges are always an adventure to read, so full of energy. Good luck!

Ah! Thank you c:

Counting on your support, MY MANG!

"This message was brought to you by my fingers which were activated by the electrical signals sent from my brain through a network of nerves and ganglia".

• Like 1

:lol:

You are a riot my friend.. ;)

Lots of awesome in that intro! I shall enjoy following along and watching you kick butt!  ;)

Sub'd!

Oh, and if you don't happen to have an accountability group, please consider the Dai- Gurren Brigade.  They are a truly awesome group of people and I know you'd fit right in. :D

Go Hans! :triumphant:

• Like 3

:lol:

You are a riot my friend.. ;)

Lots of awesome in that intro! I shall enjoy following along and watching you kick butt! ;)

Sub'd!

Oh, and if you don't happen to have an accountability group, please consider the Dai- Gurren Brigade. They are a truly awesome group of people and I know you'd fit right in. :D

Go Hans! :triumphant:

I have been told that I am a riot c: (breaking glasses and windows and such *my mums not looking, SHHHSHSHSH!*

Ah~ I shall check it out then!

Counting on your strong support, MY FRAAAND!

• Like 2

Awesome challenge write up! Definitely subbing! ;) haha I love you already. :nevreness:

Where is my zombie hug, eh? (>•~•)>

• Like 2

L1 sneaking in! I am also hoping to plan my days better! Mostly, I need to spend WAAAAAY less time with the computer and/or TV screen. Best of luck!

L1 ._____. HAWWOO?

Ooh! Let's do this! After one week, we should swap notes and stuff, yes?

• Like 1

A tea quest!  I love it!  And it's a great way to curb hunger; it's my go-to at work whenever I get hungry. More effective for me than water, etc.

Awesome challenge goals, best of luck to you! And those are some awesomely badass women you've got for your motivation, too! ;)

• Like 2

A tea quest! I love it! And it's a great way to curb hunger; it's my go-to at work whenever I get hungry. More effective for me than water, etc.

Awesome challenge goals, best of luck to you! And those are some awesomely badass women you've got for your motivation, too! ;)

I know right? We—Pakistanis—love our tea and tea without sweetness is harsh but doable :c

Anyway, what type and how do you take your tea?

• Like 1

I know right? We—Pakistanis—love our tea and tea without sweetness is harsh but doable :c

Anyway, what type and how do you take your tea?

In the States, we have an amazing loose-leaf store called Teavana. I don't know if they're international or not. They have all sorts of awesome and unique teas, and I find I like most of what they have to offer. I tend to go for fruity teas (white or green) if I deviate from matcha or other traditional Japanese green teas, and I don't usually need sugar with it. I'll take it with sugar if offered, or if I accidentally steeped the tea too long, though. The traditional Japanese green teas I don't take with sugar because it'd actually be kind of gross. 

But if I need a kick in the teeth to wake me up, then I'll go for black tea, and normally it's English black tea I'll drink. No cream, milk, or sugar usually. I don't really like it like that, but hey, it does the trick to keep me awake!

What are your favorite kinds of tea?

• Like 2

In the States, we have an amazing loose-leaf store called Teavana. I don't know if they're international or not. They have all sorts of awesome and unique teas, and I find I like most of what they have to offer. I tend to go for fruity teas (white or green) if I deviate from matcha or other traditional Japanese green teas, and I don't usually need sugar with it. I'll take it with sugar if offered, or if I accidentally steeped the tea too long, though. The traditional Japanese green teas I don't take with sugar because it'd actually be kind of gross.

But if I need a kick in the teeth to wake me up, then I'll go for black tea, and normally it's English black tea I'll drink. No cream, milk, or sugar usually. I don't really like it like that, but hey, it does the trick to keep me awake!

What are your favorite kinds of tea?

Those are a lotta teas, yo.

I actually like tea with milk in it? (You know?? Idk, if it has a fancy name or something)

Green tea or lemongrass is my other love and last but not the least, my ULTIMO would be Kashmiri chai or pink tea! OMG the greatest thing ever~

• Like 2

Chai......hands down top on my favorites. I do like black and green tea.  :)

Pink tea? I don't know if I've ever seen that around here. 

• Like 2

Where is my zombie hug, eh? (>•~•)>

Come here BRAINNNNSSSSSSSSSSS *hug...slobber...gnaw* lol

I love Merida!  she has hair like me, except mine is not red. I just cut it to lower back length but it was down to my ass and its a mass of out of control, curliness. The bane of most of my life. LOL

• Like 2

I like that you're setting goals that are achievable for you. It's better than setting yourself up to fail. Small victories lead to big victories in the end. 

Keep up the good work, Hans. Go crush this challenge!

• Like 3

Chai......hands down top on my favorites. I do like black and green tea. :)

Pink tea? I don't know if I've ever seen that around here.

Google Kashmiri chai. Awmazebalsss!!

• Like 1

Come here BRAINNNNSSSSSSSSSSS *hug...slobber...gnaw* lol

I love Merida! she has hair like me, except mine is not red. I just cut it to lower back length but it was down to my ass and its a mass of out of control, curliness. The bane of most of my life. LOL

WONDERWOMAN is Merida too! Woooowww~ CAN YOU BE MY TEACHER NOW TOO :D

• Like 2

My favorite Ellie Goulding song!

Sadly, I can't see this. Youtube's banned in Pakistan.

Pink tea? That sounds like it's awesomely delicious!! I wonder if I can find any of that where I am...

Google it and find out? :D

• Like 1